Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you guys stop spamming at least? Literally nobody thinks that it's funny.

Can the transfer be opened from deri to valo? The pvp is clearly unbalanced.

Deanerys wrote:

We also tried to fight you with fewer people. And did not give up like you did. But I think that's because the guilds in Valo are all for themselves. And no one wants to have something to do with the other. And that's what makes Valo so weak! Deri plays together! And not Valo.
    You don't have to fight us with fewer people. You don't even have to think about it. Just play, and stop speculating because it is what made pvp unbalanced in the first place.

I don't think that the lack of unity makes valo weak. It's the lack of players... And the lack of good equipment. I mean if we write DOC 80 in allchat and nobody comes it just means that there are not enough people to come. We don't have to speculate and think about motivations, feelings and stuff like that.
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Can you guys stop spamming at least? Literally nobody thinks that it's funny.

Deanerys wrote:

We also tried to fight you with fewer people. And did not give up like you did. But I think that's because the guilds in Valo are all for themselves. And no one wants to have something to do with the other. And that's what makes Valo so weak! Deri plays together! And not Valo.
    You don't have to fight us with fewer people. You don't even have to think about it. Just play, and stop speculating because it is what made pvp unbalanced in the first place.
    I don't think that the lack of unity makes valo weak. It's the lack of players... And the lack of good equipment. I mean if we write DOC 80 in allchat and nobody comes it just means that there are not enough people to come. We don't have to speculate and think about motivations, feelings and stuff like that.
    To prove that pvp is unbalanced I counted the first 16 players for each nations.

Kills:
    Valo: 7082
    Deri: 20675

Deaths:
    Valo: 2450
    Deri: 1561

AP made:
    Valo: 103 104
    Deri: 245 932

K/D rate:
    Valo: 74%
    Deri: 93%

13/16 deris in first 16 worldwide.
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

You don't have to fight us with fewer people. You don't even have to think about it. Just play, and stop speculating because it is what made pvp unbalanced in the first place.I don't think that the lack of unity makes valo weak. It's the lack of players... And the lack of good equipment. I mean if we write DOC 80 in allchat and nobody comes it just means that there are not enough people to come. We don't have to speculate and think about motivations, feelings and stuff like that.
    To prove that pvp is unbalanced I counted the first 16 players for each nations.
    Kills:

Deaths:

AP made:

K/D rate:

Because Keter stinkt no one wants to sit there

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

You don't have to fight us with fewer people. You don't even have to think about it. Just play, and stop speculating because it is what made pvp unbalanced in the first place.I don't think that the lack of unity makes valo weak. It's the lack of players... And the lack of good equipment. I mean if we write DOC 80 in allchat and nobody comes it just means that there are not enough people to come. We don't have to speculate and think about motivations, feelings and stuff like that.
    Kills:

Deaths:

AP made:

K/D rate:

As Resu said. Valo also just bums around in Keter. Once they die in PvP, they run away. And when I look at it that way, people often come online on Valo side just to keep them there all day. I've never seen them in PvP before. Just as other Valos come online to upgrade all day.Any why is this the case? Maybe it's because then only 3 people per guild come online. And you always make groups of two. While Deri for the most part just play all TOGETHER!
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!

• We do not cry around now because the farm is ranked full of Valos, right? You can see why you are always too little. Because half Valo is only in keter or only on farms. One has already after 24 hours 85 gold. WTF. Does the person sleep anyway? Or are you all just with your AFK macros somewhere and farmt?
  • Fallendy wrote:

Display Spoiler

Because derion are affraid to make fair PvP.
    Display Spoiler
    Are you fucking serious now? You are the biggest lobe. I've been trying to hold myself back for a long time. But you're talking every day all the time, just shit, without first using your brain once. 3 weeks ago, you performed like the best of all. And why, because you could "conquer" the castle with double mass against us (AWESOME). Killcount lost anyway! 2 weeks ago we played with equal mass against you and won directly. You have not even managed to take the first startur with you. WTF? It's not that hard. And last week you did not even have the courage to fight us. And now you start here with fair PVP? I'll either see you out of Porter with Invi. I see you taking Invi in front of my eyes and I see you dying and using a resurrection role, then drowning and dying again. Please open your eyes and take a look at how Valo plays and then plays like Deri.

"MIC DROP"
  • Oh Daenerys get mad just by quoting my fun post but didnt Care about the serious one. As always.

1) kill count lost because i didnt give a shit about it.
    Courage to fight you? Why? To make 10v30 and get rekted? Brains undetected.

Out of port invi? We made 3v3 arena today CSTM and awesome and weirdly your Guild shutted their fucking mouth when they lost 2 times (2-3 for awesome)
    Your guild was Vllt vlltat ans mesh
    Against me wadu ans it1m3
    Yeah it's harder when you fight people who are not full 15 hu (ofc to balance eq Vllt has not taken his 24 so it was fair)
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Oh Daenerys get mad just by quoting my fun post but didnt Care about the serious one. As always.

1) kill count lost because i didnt give a shit about it.
    Courage to fight you? Why? To make 10v30 and get rekted? Brains undetected.

Out of port invi? We made 3v3 arena today CSTM and awesome and weirdly your Guild shutted their fucking mouth when they lost 2 times (2-3 for awesome)
    Your guild was Vllt vlltat ans mesh
    Against me wadu ans it1m3
    Yeah it's harder when you fight people who are not full 15 hu (ofc to balance eq Vllt has not taken his 24 so it was fair)
    Sure ;)
  • And i am not "mad"

These statements by all players currently make no sense at all! The issues in the 1.8 patch thread are all just stupid. Because nobody gathers anything. And you not too. Want that Deris come over. You wanted Valos to go. And now howls, because some have left. WTF. Please decide what you want.
  • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Display Spoiler

Because derion are affraid to make fair PvP.
    Display Spoiler
    Are you fucking serious now? You are the biggest lobe. I've been trying to hold myself back for a long time. But you're talking every day all the time, just shit, without first using your brain once. 3 weeks ago, you performed like the best of all. And why, because you could "conquer" the castle with double mass against us (AWESOME). Killcount lost anyway! 2 weeks ago we played with equal mass against you and won directly. You have not even managed to take the first startur with you. WTF? It's not that hard. And last week you did not even have the courage to fight us. And now you start here with fair PVP? I'll either see you out of Porter with Invi. I see you taking Invi in front of my eyes and I see you dying and using a resurrection role, then drowning and dying again. Please open your eyes and take a look at how Valo plays and then plays like Deri.
    "MIC DROP"
    Display Spoiler
    DER MIC DROP HAT MEHR GECARRIED ALS MEIN GAREN SUPPORT IM LETZTEN RANKED YEEEEEEEEE
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

And i am not "mad"

These statements by all players currently make no sense at all! The issues in the 1.8 patch thread are all just stupid. Because nobody gathers anything. And you not too. Want that Deris come over. You wanted Valos to go. And now howls, because some have left. WTF. Please decide what you want.
    You are killing the server. :(
    Man cmon.. we talked today about this.. the fault is about your valo guilds who are inactive.. why do you keep saying its derion fault..
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.