Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Because if the guild called Awesome doesn't attend for territory wars organized than there is literally no pvp. Even if Awesome attends it's very boring because they are the only ones attacking decently. (Lavillecompany ninjas some terriotories occasionally) Coreography of the hole war: The 3 big clans of valorian just sit in their territories and wait for Awesome to show up somewhere.

In 90% of Document 80 wars valo wins with barely any fighting.

Or look at the farming ranking (ctrl+R)! Only valorian players in top gold farmed and only 1 deri in most monsters killed.
  • For Doc i dont really agree Uncas, most of the time there is some good PvP

But for TW I agree 100%, if awesome isnt here there is 0 PvP
    And even if they are here it's slow because we have to wait for your attack (OFC you are the only one big Guild in derion!)

The thing that i dont understand is that even vegito dont want to open transfert because he also says it's balanced but in TW it's not... Or you should just Split awesome to let other Guild attack...
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Because if the guild called Awesome doesn't attend for territory wars organized than there is literally no pvp. Even if Awesome attends it's very boring because they are the only ones attacking decently. (Lavillecompany ninjas some terriotories occasionally) Coreography of the hole war: The 3 big clans of valorian just sit in their territories and wait for Awesome to show up somewhere.

Or look at the farming ranking (ctrl+R)! Only valorian players in top gold farmed and only 1 deri in most monsters killed.
    First: 90% of Documentwar wins Valo!? Its a troll right? Fuck of the stupid Pat. And i think u "win" so fast, because all player are in Battle Of Gebra xD

Second: CTRL+R and u cry, because no Deri in ranking? Sorry. Derion isn't a "PVE-Player". We come only online for PvP. And the most player from Derion had nice EQ. So, for what farming? Wastet time i think. Better play other games in this time. Or chill with friends?
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Because if the guild called Awesome doesn't attend for territory wars organized than there is literally no pvp. Even if Awesome attends it's very boring because they are the only ones attacking decently. (Lavillecompany ninjas some terriotories occasionally) Coreography of the hole war: The 3 big clans of valorian just sit in their territories and wait for Awesome to show up somewhere.

First: 90% of Documentwar wins Valo!? Its a troll right? Fuck of the stupid Pat. And i think u "win" so fast, because all player are in Battle Of Gebra xD
    Second: CTRL+R and u cry, because no Deri in ranking? Sorry. Derion isn't a "PVE-Player". We come only online for PvP. And the most player from Derion had nice EQ. So, for what farming? Wastet time i think. Better play other games in this time. Or chill with friends?
    If I talk to you in a respectful manner I expect you to act the same way.

You asked why I think that transfer should be opened and I answered. The things I mentioned are rational facts. Is TW unbalanced? Yes. Does Valorian win 90% of doc wars? Yes. Are there only valos in farming rankings? Yes. Maybe these doesn't mean that the transfer should be opened, sure but at least they indicate a trend. I'm sure the staff will investigate the situation properly.
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

First: 90% of Documentwar wins Valo!? Its a troll right? Fuck of the stupid Pat. And i think u "win" so fast, because all player are in Battle Of Gebra xDSecond: CTRL+R and u cry, because no Deri in ranking? Sorry. Derion isn't a "PVE-Player". We come only online for PvP. And the most player from Derion had nice EQ. So, for what farming? Wastet time i think. Better play other games in this time. Or chill with friends?
    If I talk to you in a respectful manner I expect you to act the same way.
    You asked why I think that transfer should be opened and I answered. The things I mentioned are rational facts. Is TW unbalanced? Yes. Does Valorian win 90% of doc wars? Yes. Are there only valos in farming rankings? Yes. Maybe these doesn't mean that the transfer should be opened, sure but at least they indicate a trend. I'm sure the staff will investigate the situation properly.
    the biggest problem is. U think u won ht Documentwar, because u kill the pat, right? Thats total wrong. maybe u are at the wrong time online... bacause:

Fallendy wrote:

For Doc i dont really agree Uncas, most of the time there is some good PvP
    And the "problem" with the TW isnt a real problem i think. In Germany are vacation and in other countrys to i think. And we have summer.

Maybe is the Tw atm little bit borring for u. But the docuwar is very very nice! And if u come all Derion for maybe better TW (only 30 min every day) is the docuwar down cause to many deris... u know what i mean?
  • Deanerys wrote:

valothetics cant play. all snacks. Sorry, but its the truth. just chill and dont come with all youir warrior friends in invi maybe? for better pvp maybe. or u can stand alone in tw time
    All snacks? what do you mean?
    Because they made macro? but rasenderudolf told me yesterday that they will come back in few days because they are not perma bann
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • NickLocc8i wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Snacks = Free farm. they dont know how to play this game.
    Bro mach mehr pvp tutorials z.B Dodge, Fear ctrl, mage stuns, !wie man Priester spielt! Weil alle prisis in Valo behindert sind, Duelle usw. Es würde deinen Kanal auch gut pushen und das PvP verbessert sich. Trd gute Arbeit mit den Videos und viel Erfolg
    Lg "19er Eq und 1ABB" NickLocc
    Weißt du eig wie viel Arbeit das heißen würde? Nicht das ich faul wäre. Aber der hitze setze ich mich nicht vor den PC und bearbeite ein Video. Es sind fucking 30,5 Grad jedes mal in meinem Zimmer....

Aber vielleicht kommt irgend wann was. Und warum eins für "Duelle"? Duelle sind das dümmste auf dem Server finde ich.

Aber eigentlich lernt man, wenn man den Leuten, die es wohl anscheint drauf haben einfach zuschaut wie die das machen. Ich habe mir auch immer YouTube Videos angeschaut. Am liebsten von "zD4ve". Klar kannst du jetzt dann nicht genau so spielen wie ich vielleicht, weil der EQ unterschied zu hoch ist. Aber ein versuch ist es wert.

Und das größte Problem eurer Priester ist glaube ganz klar, dass sie jedes mal direkt WVL an machen. Und selbst mit WVL ihr uns nicht rushen könnt. Und warum ist das WVL das Problem? Ich kann verstehen, dass es bei euch durchaus Sinn macht, da wir alle so starke Waffen haben. Aber durch das WVL konzentrieren sich die Priester meiner Meinung nach dann halt nur darauf, ihr WVL zu halten. Was einige können und andere wiederum nicht. Aber dadurch, dass sie sich nur auf das WVL konzentrieren, halt auf sich selber, verlieren sie ihre eigentliche Arbeit. Das Supporten der Teammitglieder. Hier und da mal eine Reinigung fliegen zu lassen. Hier und da mal eine Lifetrans oder allgemein mal heals. Und das allerwichtigste überhaupt. Die Teammitglieder DIREKT nach einem Debuff zu buffen. Weil man ohne Buffs einfach nichts an der Front zu tun hat. Auch nicht, um eine AOE zu legen. Da ist jeder einfach ein gefundenen Fressen.

Oh, soviel wollte ich gar nicht schreiben. Aber du kannst es dein Valofreunden ja mal auf englisch erklären.

Deanerys
  • Deanerys wrote:

NickLocc8i wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Snacks = Free farm. they dont know how to play this game.
    Bro mach mehr pvp tutorials z.B Dodge, Fear ctrl, mage stuns, !wie man Priester spielt! Weil alle prisis in Valo behindert sind, Duelle usw. Es würde deinen Kanal auch gut pushen und das PvP verbessert sich. Trd gute Arbeit mit den Videos und viel ErfolgLg "19er Eq und 1ABB" NickLocc
    Weißt du eig wie viel Arbeit das heißen würde? Nicht das ich faul wäre. Aber der hitze setze ich mich nicht vor den PC und bearbeite ein Video. Es sind fucking 30,5 Grad jedes mal in meinem Zimmer....
    Aber vielleicht kommt irgend wann was. Und warum eins für "Duelle"? Duelle sind das dümmste auf dem Server finde ich.

Aber eigentlich lernt man, wenn man den Leuten, die es wohl anscheint drauf haben einfach zuschaut wie die das machen. Ich habe mir auch immer YouTube Videos angeschaut. Am liebsten von "zD4ve". Klar kannst du jetzt dann nicht genau so spielen wie ich vielleicht, weil der EQ unterschied zu hoch ist. Aber ein versuch ist es wert.

Und das größte Problem eurer Priester ist glaube ganz klar, dass sie jedes mal direkt WVL an machen. Und selbst mit WVL ihr uns nicht rushen könnt. Und warum ist das WVL das Problem? Ich kann verstehen, dass es bei euch durchaus Sinn macht, da wir alle so starke Waffen haben. Aber durch das WVL konzentrieren sich die Priester meiner Meinung nach dann halt nur darauf, ihr WVL zu halten. Was einige können und andere wiederum nicht. Aber dadurch, dass sie sich nur auf das WVL konzentrieren, halt auf sich selber, verlieren sie ihre eigentliche Arbeit. Das Supporten der Teammitglieder. Hier und da mal eine Reinigung fliegen zu lassen. Hier und da mal eine Lifetrans oder allgemein mal heals. Und das allerwichtigste überhaupt. Die Teammitglieder DIREKT nach einem Debuff zu buffen. Weil man ohne Buffs einfach nichts an der Front zu tun hat. Auch nicht, um eine AOE zu legen. Da ist jeder einfach ein gefundenen Fressen.

Oh, soviel wollte ich gar nicht schreiben. Aber du kannst es dein Valofreunden ja mal auf englisch erklären.

Deanerys
    auf jeden Fall