Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerra wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    1) Nebula (4-5 players) came to derion
    2) 4s eeds disappeared or just shows up sometimes (when they want)
    3) Gallifrey are not active (maybe holidays or smth else)
    4) When i log my valo char in keter i ALWAYS see 1231 players afk in keter
    So man, as i told you, i don't want to insult them because they are free to stay afk in keter h24 but don't tell me that derion is killing the pvp, they choose theirselfs to be afk.
    Congrats to them
    Everything is written here, you are just a little part of this unbalance.Stop acting like a victim and most importantly stop acting like you are always right.3 weeks ago pvp was perfect yes, even if derion were less we enjoyed our pvp and we made good points.
    I don't care about the balance, as i said to Fallendy do what you guys want, before all these actions points were made from both sidesa and surely i'm not going to cry because you can't understand what i'm saying, it's okay mate, i already gave up on this.
    Just a quick heads-up. I'm not acting like a victim, i'm trying to defend myself from all the hate I'm receiving. And I understand what you're saying. You're not wrong and I partly agree with you, but we're not the only ones to blame and we're the only ones getting the flame. I'm only trying to imply that our intent was to help rather than to create more chaos, and i'm feeling that you can see where I'm coming from. We're definitely not the people who will switch every two weeks because of the server balance. We want to play the game not farm to buy permits, switch, play some tws then farm for permits again and on and on and on.
    This is a good answer, first of all i want to thank you because there aren't insults/provocations in there.
    Honestly i just got mad because when someone acts arrogant (like Codeine) or with insults then, in my opinion, there is no clue about talking anymore. Everyone can be a keyboard warrior, talking aggresive, its so fking easy to do (even if in real life would be completely different) but i think, since we are a community, we should instead find some solutions about this situation. I can insult even better than him, i'm the best flamer in the world if i want but fortunately God gave me some brain so yeah, i prefer to show some education in some situations even if sometimes it isn't possible to don't insult someone because the level of troll is literally over 9000. Anyway, talking about serious things, we should wait until september to hope into a change, because at the moment as we said before all these valo guild disappeared (maybe most of the members are doing their holidays). My aim was just to point out that we were able to do pvp even if we managed to get just 2 forts in territory war, that's all mdr.
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • xHunter wrote:

Why don't u show your insults too? And sry because i hurt your feelings in a game mdr.
    Because I never insult. Not the way you do at least. I'm not that uneducated to end up flaming so hard. I would never wish cancer to an actual person. I will pay you to post a screen of me insulting someone on that level.

PS. I removed your screens from my comment, they were obviously against the rules. You might wanna do the same.
  • Naerra wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Why don't u show your insults too? And sry because i hurt your feelings in a game mdr.
    Because I never insult. Not the way you do at least. I'm not that uneducated to end up flaming so hard. I would never wish cancer to an actual person. I will pay you to post a screen of me insulting someone on that level.
    PS. I removed your screens from my comment, they were obviously against the rules. You might wanna do the same.
    Sure, you never insulted :D. And i didn't wish to someone cancer tho. mdr
  • xHunter wrote:

Naerra wrote:

Sponsor us permits plox & we go back.

For reals though, it's kind of ridiculous that instead of working towards a solution we just throw insults around. Maybe I'm not the right person to say that, but who cares. At this point I've understood that whatever I say has absolutely zero impact to anyone. We're just the people that get hated for trying to help. Yeah okay, we tried to improve the situation by coming to derion 2 weeks ago (4 people) and it was perfectly timed with every guild except cstm going on hiatus, but we get flamed. Everyone else moves, no one bats an eye. Polish Terror stops, 4s eeds stops, Gallifrey stops, but WE ARE THE IDIOTS THAT RUIN THE BALANCE!!! mdr (did I use mdr right?)

"PVP was perfect 3 weeks ago" yeah okay. The period where valo had 10 forts and derion only had awesome and reverence with less than half the people they have now. But it was perfect.
    Gebra was balanced (totally not because gebra takes only a certain amount of people from each side to make it fair).

I will be a little aggressive now so please don't hold it personal.
    Like I said in all chat earlier, NO ONE CARES ABOUT BALANCE. You only care about having people to kill. If the players on the rankings right now suddenly got their monthly AP reset they'd not login for the rest of the month. AND YES, we did came to derion. And 2,5 weeks later you finally noticed that we're also here and today's drama in all chat happened.

I will just say one thing, if you care so much about balance why don't YOU swap? Take the matter in your own hands and stop crying (this goes to most of the derions that cry about balance). We will not switch our gear every time something happens. Look at what happened back in April, similar thing. Everyone was bitching to us because derion was dominating and then they suddenly stopped having the upper hand. We are not going to waste our money for permits each week because you don't like the way the server is.

PS. WOW 4 ppl swapped, how strong are these guys, if they go back to valo it will be PERFECTLY fair and even. :thumbsup:
    But no one told you that we need help, many actually told you that we are ok and that we don't need transfers but still you and your freefarm nebula guild moved. 4 peoples (even tho that you moved more) means more aoes/more stuns (and in your case more kills for us mdr). Why would we give you permits? because you were tired of beeing farmed and decided to go derion? And by your thinking we should move and unite all in a big kingdom, fuck the pvp anyway, jumping markut/keter is more fun.
    You didn't flamed or insulted anyone but I just wanted to say that I love you bro

Jokes aside , I think naerra and nebula were actually trying to change the unbalanced situation and for that I thank you but come to Valo , those ungrateful bastards don't deserve you
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Yoda wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

And who has such a huge ego, if I may ask?

Lorias wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

and they are exactly as skilled as the other nation in avarage
    xd
    Him. This hacker. For example.
    LORIAS DER DMG HACKER BFFFFF
    Don't take us seriously and I can assure you that we will use portal even more often.
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Deanerys wrote:

okay. Nice! but noone told u "PLS COME DERION". And Awesome cant swap to Valo.
    Don't forget he was derion before you mate, he just switched valorian when it was ygob and pt vs all

xHunter wrote:

Naerra wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Because I never insult. Not the way you do at least. I'm not that uneducated to end up flaming so hard. I would never wish cancer to an actual person. I will pay you to post a screen of me insulting someone on that level.PS. I removed your screens from my comment, they were obviously against the rules. You might wanna do the same.
    Sure, you never insulted :D. And i didn't wish to someone cancer tho. mdr
    I think you wouldn't wanna talk about 1 month ago or even more when you came valorian to insult Naerra's mother and all his guild just because they deserted Tycon to come gebra mmh?

Laerze wrote:

You didn't flamed or insulted anyone but I just wanted to say that I love you bro

Jokes aside , I think naerra and nebula were actually trying to change the unbalanced situation and for that I thank you but come to Valo , those ungrateful bastards don't deserve you
    Correct answer af hehe
    Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
  • Lorias wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Don't take us seriously and I can assure you that we will use portal even more often.
    there was a guy on official server blaming me for hacking. He was an interesting fellow called bosna. even more interesting is what happened to him afterwards
    whao i didnt even read what you said fucking hacker

ez warlord
  • Deanerys dont be such a bad Buddy.

BUDDY BUDDY
    Buddy woo BUddyy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy :rolleyes:

Fallen Roses > Awesome KAPPA :!:

U cry about Valos coming to Derion because it would be unbalanced again and u rather prefer Valos to stay in Valorian including Fallen Roses 8 (9) man army? Lel. Some Players who have neither have a 22 pvp weapon nor full 22 eq set up to 24 pvp stuff like lots of Awesome Players. You shouldnt even notice us. We are NINJAS. We are BUddies. We Are Fallen Roses Ninjuddies. Dont cry Boy. BABY dont CRYY. CRYYYYY. ohh Baby dont cry :CCCC

Buddy. We neither balance nor unbalance the server. we dont care. We dont really care about your opinion. We want fun ( I do ).
    Server will always be unbalanced ya Buddy should know this. Yo yo. Buddy. BUddy Buddy Buddy.

Leave us Fallen Roses alone Buddy. We are Deris in the first place. We come back to our Ninja Country whenever we want yo. Returning home. Dont Insult us. We dont like that. We didnt start this. Dont flame us for coming.

If u want to spend us Transport Permits give us. We wont swap first. LULU Buddy BUDDy. Dearnerys my dear Buddy. Praise us. Love us. Adore us. LUL :D :D

Nonsense.
    Summary: Dont Insult/flame/blame us. We are Ninjuddies :!: :!: 8) . Stop crying about open Transfers. No one asked for YGOB to come to derion as well. We got asked.
    Praise us. Love us. Adore us. Deanerys. We all deris. <3 :!: :D :P ^^ :thumbsup: :thumbup: <3 :saint: <3 :!: :!:

HI Fally Buddy :)
  • INoWay wrote:

Deanerys dont be such a bad Buddy.

BUDDY BUDDY

U cry about Valos coming to Derion because it would be unbalanced again and u rather prefer Valos to stay in Valorian including Fallen Roses 8 (9) man army? Lel. Some Players who have neither have a 22 pvp weapon nor full 22 eq set up to 24 pvp stuff like lots of Awesome Players. You shouldnt even notice us. We are NINJAS. We are BUddies. We Are Fallen Roses Ninjuddies. Dont cry Boy. BABY dont CRYY. CRYYYYY. ohh Baby dont cry :CCCC

Buddy. We neither balance nor unbalance the server. we dont care. We dont really care about your opinion. We want fun ( I do ).
    Server will always be unbalanced ya Buddy should know this. Yo yo. Buddy. BUddy Buddy Buddy.

Leave us Fallen Roses alone Buddy. We are Deris in the first place. We come back to our Ninja Country whenever we want yo. Returning home. Dont Insult us. We dont like that. We didnt start this. Dont flame us for coming.

If u want to spend us Transport Permits give us. We wont swap first. LULU Buddy BUDDy. Dearnerys my dear Buddy. Praise us. Love us. Adore us. LUL :D :D

Nonsense.
    Summary: Dont Insult/flame/blame us. We are Ninjuddies :!: :!: 8) . Stop crying about open Transfers. No one asked for YGOB to come to derion as well. We got asked.
    Praise us. Love us. Adore us. Deanerys. We all deris. <3 :!: :D :P ^^ :thumbsup: :thumbup: <3 :saint: <3 :!: :!:

OMG ITS YOU BUDDY ???

ez warlord
  • INoWay wrote:

Deanerys dont be such a bad Buddy.

BUDDY BUDDY

Nonsense.

Wh..What?
    i only read "buddy buddy buddy.. blabla... buddy buddy buddy ....blabla....ninja.... buddy buddy buddy...."
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!