Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

And who has such a huge ego, if I may ask?

Lorias wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

and they are exactly as skilled as the other nation in avarage
    xd
    Him. This hacker.
    lorias, the man who use hack/macro but still think he is better than us. I've known some people like that, and they are perma banned now. Such a good player this valostetics right?
    #Akuya the 2nd most arrogant people I have met after 90% of awesome guild
    I can't describe my happiness when I learned he was bann.
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Laerze wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

We do not cry around now because the farm is ranked full of Valos, right? You can see why you are always too little. Because half Valo is only in keter or only on farms. One has already after 24 hours 85 gold. WTF. Does the person sleep anyway? Or are you all just with your AFK macros somewhere and farmt?
    well about the farm list , we apologize for not having 22 full Eq , I'm sorry that we have to farm so we can be equal to most derions and not die in 3 hits , I'm so sorry man really
    i haven't full +22 too :/ only chest and pants.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    1) Nebula (4-5 players) came to derion
    2) 4s eeds disappeared or just shows up sometimes (when they want)
    3) Gallifrey are not active (maybe holidays or smth else)
    4) When i log my valo char in keter i ALWAYS see 1231 players afk in keter
    So man, as i told you, i don't want to insult them because they are free to stay afk in keter h24 but don't tell me that derion is killing the pvp, they choose theirselfs to be afk.
    Congrats to them
    Yeah so dont blame people who Come Doc ans bog (90% is my Guild) to ruin PvP by stay near portal when there is 2x more derion in front of us(and I can assure you that we are annoyed too to not be able to make some PvP)
    rly? i come into the doc.. and who camp the porter... u fallendy...
    I already told everything so you have 2 choices
    Stop come on forum or just learn to read

ez warlord
  • Deanerys wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

We do not cry around now because the farm is ranked full of Valos, right? You can see why you are always too little. Because half Valo is only in keter or only on farms. One has already after 24 hours 85 gold. WTF. Does the person sleep anyway? Or are you all just with your AFK macros somewhere and farmt?
    well about the farm list , we apologize for not having 22 full Eq , I'm sorry that we have to farm so we can be equal to most derions and not die in 3 hits , I'm so sorry man really
    i haven't full +22 too :/ only chest and pants.
    oh so you dont have a 24 PvP rod ? No? Oh ok my bad, you must have a +12 so

ez warlord
  • Sponsor us permits plox & we go back.

For reals though, it's kind of ridiculous that instead of working towards a solution we just throw insults around. Maybe I'm not the right person to say that, but who cares. At this point I've understood that whatever I say has absolutely zero impact to anyone. We're just the people that get hated for trying to help. Yeah okay, we tried to improve the situation by coming to derion 2 weeks ago (4 people) and it was perfectly timed with every guild except cstm going on hiatus, but we get flamed. Everyone else moves, no one bats an eye. Polish Terror stops, 4s eeds stops, Gallifrey stops, but WE ARE THE IDIOTS THAT RUIN THE BALANCE!!! mdr (did I use mdr right?)

"PVP was perfect 3 weeks ago" yeah okay. The period where valo had 10 forts and derion only had awesome and reverence with less than half the people they have now. But it was perfect.
    Gebra was balanced (totally not because gebra takes only a certain amount of people from each side to make it fair).

I will be a little aggressive now so please don't hold it personal.
    Like I said in all chat earlier, NO ONE CARES ABOUT BALANCE. You only care about having people to kill. If the players on the rankings right now suddenly got their monthly AP reset they'd not login for the rest of the month. AND YES, we did came to derion. And 2,5 weeks later you finally noticed that we're also here and today's drama in all chat happened.

I will just say one thing, if you care so much about balance why don't YOU swap? Take the matter in your own hands and stop crying (this goes to most of the derions that cry about balance). We will not switch our gear every time something happens. Look at what happened back in April, similar thing. Everyone was bitching to us because derion was dominating and then they suddenly stopped having the upper hand. We are not going to waste our money for permits each week because you don't like the way the server is.

PS. WOW 4 ppl swapped, how strong are these guys, if they go back to valo it will be PERFECTLY fair and even. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Naerra ().

• Naerra wrote:

Sponsor us permits plox & we go back.

For reals though, it's kind of ridiculous that instead of working towards a solution we just throw insults around. Maybe I'm not the right person to say that, but who cares. At this point I've understood that whatever I say has absolutely zero impact to anyone. We're just the people that get hated for trying to help. Yeah okay, we tried to improve the situation by coming to derion 2 weeks ago (4 people) and it was perfectly timed with every guild except cstm going on hiatus, but we get flamed. Everyone else moves, no one bats an eye. Polish Terror stops, 4s eeds stops, Gallifrey stops, but WE ARE THE IDIOTS THAT RUIN THE BALANCE!!! mdr (did I use mdr right?)

"PVP was perfect 3 weeks ago" yeah okay. The period where valo had 10 forts and derion only had awesome and reverence with less than half the people they have now. But it was perfect.
    Gebra was balanced (totally not because gebra takes only a certain amount of people from each side to make it fair).

Like I said in all chat earlier, NO ONE CARES ABOUT BALANCE. You only care about having people to kill. If the players on the rankings right now suddenly got their monthly AP reset they'd not login for the rest of the month. AND YES, we did came to derion. And 2,5 weeks later you finally noticed that we're also here and today's drama in all chat happened.

I will just say one thing, if you care so much about balance why don't YOU swap? Take the matter in your own hands and stop crying (this goes to most of the derions that cry about balance). We will not switch our gear every time something happens. Look at what happened back in April, similar thing. Everyone was bitching to us because derion was dominating and then they suddenly stopped having the upper hand. We are not going to waste our money for permits each week because you don't like the way the server is.

PS. WOW 4 ppl swapped, how strong are these guys, if they go back to valo it will be PERFECTLY fair and even. :thumbsup:
    But no one told you that we need help, many actually told you that we are ok and that we don't need transfers but still you and your freefarm nebula guild moved. 4 peoples (even tho that you moved more) means more aoes/more stuns (and in your case more kills for us mdr). Why would we give you permits? because you were tired of beeing farmed and decided to go derion? And by your thinking we should move and unite all in a big kingdom, fuck the pvp anyway, jumping markut/keter is more fun.
  • Naerra wrote:

You do have an impact. On me at least.

I don't think that any deri cries for balance. They are satisfied with the situation. I don't think that they even care about people to kill at this point. They just want to dominate and insult/flame/call noob every valo who is left. So that they can say "noob valos" "learn to play" "portcamper valos" "nohand valos" and to feel that illusion of being a better player than their opponents. But it's the same for valos. You are 100% right.

This is why I say that transfer should be opened. That way you don't need permits again. And if balance returns a bit let's just hope that nobody speculates again with collecting every well geared/skilled players to one side. Because the mistake wasn't that there were too many deris. But that they had far superior eq/skill because awesome only invited those without opening transfer to random people. That's why they said that they need no transfer. But they didn't expect AP addicts like mrdawe switching as well when they saw that deris have better eq/skill. So now they have much more people too.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Uncas23 ().

• Vegito wrote:

Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    So man, as i told you, i don't want to insult them because they are free to stay afk in keter h24 but don't tell me that derion is killing the pvp, they choose theirselfs to be afk.
    Congrats to them
    Everything is written here, you are just a little part of this unbalance.
    Stop acting like a victim and most importantly stop acting like you are always right.
    3 weeks ago pvp was perfect yes, even if derion were less we enjoyed our pvp and we made good points.
    I don't care about the balance, as i said to Fallendy do what you guys want, before all these actions points were made from both sides and surely i'm not going to cry because you can't understand what i'm saying, it's okay mate, i already gave up on this.
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • Vegito wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Congrats to them
    Everything is written here, you are just a little part of this unbalance.Stop acting like a victim and most importantly stop acting like you are always right.
    3 weeks ago pvp was perfect yes, even if derion were less we enjoyed our pvp and we made good points.
    I don't care about the balance, as i said to Fallendy do what you guys want, before all these actions points were made from both sidesa and surely i'm not going to cry because you can't understand what i'm saying, it's okay mate, i already gave up on this.
    Just a quick heads-up. I'm not acting like a victim, i'm trying to defend myself from all the hate I'm receiving. And I understand what you're saying. You're not wrong and I partly agree with you, but we're not the only ones to blame and we're the only ones getting the flame. I'm only trying to imply that our intent was to help rather than to create more chaos, and i'm feeling that you can see where I'm coming from. We're definitely not the people who will switch every two weeks because of the server balance. We want to play the game not farm to buy permits, switch, play some tws then farm for permits again and on and on and on.
  • Uncas23 wrote:

I don't think that any deri cries for balance. They are satisfied with the situation.
    I assure you that some does care about the balance. Having no balance or atleast something close to balance has a bad impact on the pvp, which is the most important thing on this game.

Naerra wrote:

Love you too hunter. Maybe we should've logged in derion beforehand to say nice things about mothers, families and cancer insults like you did. And by the way, not to burst your bubble, but we actually GOT asked to come and merge with a guild. So if you don't know shit, please don't say shit.
    It happens to actually kinda know the situation and i know that even before moving you already pretended that you will get leader and will get the Reverence guild like you got No Mercy (and i'm sure that this was your real reason, u understood that nebula is considered and it actually is/was just a freefarm guild and you wanted to move on and not because of the balance mdr). What happend tho? The plans were ruined?
  • Naerra wrote:

okay. Nice! but noone told u "PLS COME DERION". And Awesome cant swap to Valo.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • xHunter wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

I don't think that any deri cries for balance. They are satisfied with the situation.
    I assure you that some does care about the balance. Having no balance or atleast something close to balance has a bad impact on the pvp, which is the most important thing on this game.

Naerra wrote:

Love you too hunter. Maybe we should've logged in derion beforehand to say nice things about mothers, families and cancer insults like you did. And by the way, not to burst your bubble, but we actually GOT asked to come and merge with a guild. So if you don't know shit, please don't say shit.
    It happens to actually kinda know the situation and i know that even before moving you already pretended that you will get leader and will get the Reverence guild like you got No Mercy (and i'm sure that this was your real reason, u understood that nebula is considered and it actually is/was just a freefarm guild and you wanted to move on and not because of the balance mdr). What happend tho? The plans were ruined?
    I was actually offered to be the leader because Marauder at that moment was thinking of quitting. I kindly refused because of what happened last time. I wouldn't want a second hunter annoying my ass.

EDIT: I've removed the screens of hunter flaming because that's obviously against the rules. I apologize, I was not thinking.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Naerra ().