Suvey about disconnection ban

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suvey about disconnection ban

Do you often get disconnection problems ? / Would you want a change in the game rules or a more precise specification of ban reason ? 13
        Yes/Yes (6) 46%
        Yes/No (1) 8%
        No/No (6) 46%
        No/Yes (0) 0%
      Hello 4Ancient,

I came to talk here about the disconnection bans.
      We all know some people have crash problems, people that can be at a certain distance of 4ancient servers, people that can be close with a bad connection or with a bad graphic card and hard disk.
      Today i learnt that a player got banned because yesterday in war, in doc or anywhere there was pvp, someone recording a video has seen him use the famous ctrl + delete button.

I can't say if what i'm saying is true or not but i often played with this person and the only moment he was getting disconnected for any reason was because of disconnection problems and crash.
      I get a lot of problems too because of those. I maybe already crashed fives or six times in territory war in the last month since i restarted. For exemple i get internet problems most of time between 1 hour and 1 hour and a half each time i start the game. When i go afk with a chocolate, most of the time i can't even finish it before having to relog later. Otherwise, i crash because FPS goes too low or because of the hard disk that has too much stuff to load.

I'm not a strong player of server that only thinks about pvp like some pvp people that hate to lose. But i'm still wondering about a question.

Will i get banned someday because someone was filming me when i crashed in a pvp battle?

Some lucky people got very powerful computers with a strong internet connection but what about those that haven't got those?
      I don't think this can be resolved with a simple ticket but with the opinion of players that are in the same situation and that don't wanna get a 7 days ban because of this type of problem.
      I hope people that don't get this problem will undestand the situation too.

Thank you for reading, hope you will be able to answer the survey.
      Burn
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Hope this is right:
      If you crash a file gets created in your 4Ancient folder. If you get banned you can simply upload it and show them that it has been a hardware problem

Edit: I mean the .dmp files. However I have a lot of them in my folder on days I did not crash. Might not be true at all what I just wrote :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by xscusi ().

• xscusi wrote:

Hope this is right:
      If you crash a file gets created in your 4Ancient folder. If you get banned you can simply upload it and show them that it has been a hardware problem
      I think you seem to be right, i have at least 30 files named TClient(2018-#-#-#-##-##)
      But it's dmp. Do you think there's a way to make it readable?
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Hope this is right:
      I think you seem to be right, i have at least 30 files named TClient(2018-#-#-#-##-##)But it's dmp. Do you think there's a way to make it readable?
      Yes.

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • I think a lot of ppl can see the difference between a guy who is tasking and some 1 who rly gets a dc.
      For example some 1 who uses this ctrl+del, uses it in the moment he is stunned with half life or lower and than disappears. If u have an normal dc i think ure char dosent disappear instantly(or? :D). And if u can prove it with that file u friend should be good :)

Anyway im still a fan from that instant death(if the person is under attack) if ure tasking and other ppl get the kill, so tasking would be useless :)
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured