Patch 1.7 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WalkingArcher wrote:

Balancing the market ( When i started, tincs cost 50g now they cost 1g, upps used to cost 2.5g ea, now 60s, now tell me people who sold them at those high prices, why do they have to have this crazy multiplication on their gold while new players dont, didnt they both farm?

There is a reason why its a joke to make +22 and +24 in the #1 most popular server
      Unfortunately, the market fact is due to the users' competition.
      Someone who wants to sell quickly and fast, lowers the price by doing so a new one that does not know the prices of the items and lower it even more.
      Even I would like to close the black market but it is not possible, at least I think.
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

ChevrITA wrote:

Unfortunately, the market fact is due to the users' competition.
      Someone who wants to sell quickly and fast, lowers the price by doing so a new one that does not know the prices of the items and lower it even more.
      Even I would like to close the black market but it is not possible, at least I think.
      Unfortunately, my suggestion doesn't seem to take place in the new patch since i am testing it trying to help the team find bugs.That is probably due to the falsely team thinking the upgrading system is functioning healthily and the rates are achievable. The rates are worse than the official so to speak, i dislike the mentality of putting worse rates than the empty official server.

As far as testing is concernced i think i found some bugs, please take the time and check them out.
      [Posted on the feedback tab to avoid misunderstandings like the bugs happening in the live server]
      Check the feedback of the new server is not a task assigned to me, please wait for an eventual response from AncientCompiler.
      As I have already told you: the users decide the rates (you).
      I invite you to read again the other message that I asked you to answer, quoting about rates.
      Every user has, and I say unfortunately, the possibility of setting a new price for his item.
    • Even if there was an argument, there are those who need more and there are those who need less earning. If I'm new and I want to make money: I see the price of the tics (for example 800s) and I lower it to 750s to get them first.

It's a bare answer and also a bit ugly but it was to make you understand better .. unfortunately the economy there is the server itself with its players, we can not decide the prices. Should we make prices and ban those who do not respect them? It's a bit risky.
    • As previously said in another forum of 4story, some of the things that warriors need are:
      A) Fix the response of the skills in defence mode. By the time the skills cast a good player can easily escape or kill you. So we have: faster skill response in defence mode.
      B) Decrease the cooldown time of the skill sixth sense or most commonly known as "warrior's eye".
      D) Add the basic attack aoe skill.
      C) Increase defence in defence mode. As I stated above this is a crucial factor in our survival. We cannot survive out there for as much as we should be. I am including a link to show you how warriors defence was and how it should be now too. The warrior playing is Titan in the old UK server. A moment of silence for this great player.

Make us great again.
      Ovorion
    • Ovorion wrote:

As previously said in another forum of 4story, some of the things that warriors need are:
      A) Fix the response of the skills in defence mode. By the time the skills cast a good player can easily escape or kill you. So we have: faster skill response in defence mode.
      B) Decrease the cooldown time of the skill sixth sense or most commonly known as "warrior's eye".
      D) Add the basic attack aoe skill.
      C) Increase defence in defence mode. As I stated above this is a crucial factor in our survival. We cannot survive out there for as much as we should be. I am including a link to show you how warriors defence was and how it should be now too. The warrior playing is Titan in the old UK server. A moment of silence for this great player.

Make us great again.
      Ovorion
      That video brings me some good memories from the UK server
    • Nascal wrote:

That video brings me some good memories from the UK server
      Too bad the warrior of the video stopped making videos and playing. The UK server died, 4story turned into a failure. All these oldschool players should join this server. ( I didnt play on UK however, just a fan of the channel since 2010 ). It would be nice to see them resurrect their channels and play here at least.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Ovorion wrote:

Titan has been an inspiration to many warriors back in the UK server.
      He was one of the best out there.
      It is a shame he stopped.
      I totally agree with you. He absolutely was. Best 4story channel if my opinion matters.

Ovorion wrote:

It is a shame he stopped.
      I believe you mean , its a shame he was stopped. I am saying this because that's probably what happened. 4story after the updates became a childish failure, the warrior was debuffed, the other classes became overpowered and UK lost its population. Not even to mention the greedy morons of GF & Z putting 140lvl, 40lvl items,44lvl items,48 level items,pets etc. Wish we could hear once again from Titan one day.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Hm. Da habe ich wohl komplett vergessen, meine extrem lange Liste zu posten :(. Aber einige Sachen, die auch bei mir standen stehen ja auch dabei.

Aber ich hoffe am meisten, dass auch was an der Performence vom Spiel was gemacht wird. Es ist zur Zeit auch fast unspielbar zu spielen. Was ist einfach nur schade finde. Die ersten Minuten "läuft" das Spiel. Rucker sind hier und da halt immer noch sehr stark zu merken. Aber nach 30-40 Minuten macht es absolut kein Spaß mehr und ich muss das Spiel neustarten. Und das meistens zu Zeitpunkten, wo es absolut nicht passt. z.B. im pvp, in der InI ....

Zu den jetzigen Patchnotes würde ich auch gerne einiges noch zu sagen. Die ergeben teilweise halt einfach null sind. Aber dazu äußere ich mich erst, wenn sie offizielle im Forum stehen.

PS: Deanerys is BACK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Deanerys wrote:

Hm. Da habe ich wohl komplett vergessen, meine extrem lange Liste zu posten :(. Aber einige Sachen, die auch bei mir standen stehen ja auch dabei.

Aber ich hoffe am meisten, dass auch was an der Performence vom Spiel was gemacht wird. Es ist zur Zeit auch fast unspielbar zu spielen. Was ist einfach nur schade finde. Die ersten Minuten "läuft" das Spiel. Rucker sind hier und da halt immer noch sehr stark zu merken. Aber nach 30-40 Minuten macht es absolut kein Spaß mehr und ich muss das Spiel neustarten. Und das meistens zu Zeitpunkten, wo es absolut nicht passt. z.B. im pvp, in der InI ....

Zu den jetzigen Patchnotes würde ich auch gerne einiges noch zu sagen. Die ergeben teilweise halt einfach null sind. Aber dazu äußere ich mich erst, wenn sie offizielle im Forum stehen.

PS: Deanerys is BACK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      Sei doch froh das dein kack umhang dabei ist! :D

Battle.net: Flo#22907
      Discord: Mikrole#8952
    • Deanerys wrote:

Hm. Da habe ich wohl komplett vergessen, meine extrem lange Liste zu posten :(. Aber einige Sachen, die auch bei mir standen stehen ja auch dabei.

Ich hatte bis vor zwei Monaten noch eine HDD, da lief das Spiel ohne Probleme. Mittlerweile habe ich eine SSD und es läuft auch alles flüssig, sogarmit 120FPS Aufnahme.
      Über Performance kann ich mich nicht beschweren, 4story ist an sich einfach schlecht gecodet. Wenn man sich mal p 4story anguckt da laggt es um einiges mehr als auf 4ancient

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • SwiperDE wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Ich hatte bis vor zwei Monaten noch eine HDD, da lief das Spiel ohne Probleme. Mittlerweile habe ich eine SSD und es läuft auch alles flüssig, sogarmit 120FPS Aufnahme.Über Performance kann ich mich nicht beschweren, 4story ist an sich einfach schlecht gecodet. Wenn man sich mal p 4story anguckt da laggt es um einiges mehr als auf 4ancient
      Es kann nicht sein, dass es bei dir mit 120 FPS läuft! Ich habe es selber auf der SSD. Um zu schauen, ob es besser wird. Nein. Und keiner meinter Leute, mit denen ich spiele hat mehr als 64 FPS!!!!!!!!! Wie also schaffst du bitte 120?
    • Mikrole wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Sei doch froh das dein kack umhang dabei ist! :D
      Hat auch nur ein halbes Jahr gedauert? :) Und er ist nicht "kacke"! :(
    • Deanerys wrote:

SwiperDE wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Ich hatte bis vor zwei Monaten noch eine HDD, da lief das Spiel ohne Probleme. Mittlerweile habe ich eine SSD und es läuft auch alles flüssig, sogarmit 120FPS Aufnahme.Über Performance kann ich mich nicht beschweren, 4story ist an sich einfach schlecht gecodet. Wenn man sich mal p 4story anguckt da laggt es um einiges mehr als auf 4ancient
      Es kann nicht sein, dass es bei dir mit 120 FPS läuft! Ich habe es selber auf der SSD. Um zu schauen, ob es besser wird. Nein. Und keiner meinter Leute, mit denen ich spiele hat mehr als 64 FPS!!!!!!!!! Wie also schaffst du bitte 120?
      Wenn du gründlich lesen würdest, würdest du sehen dass ich "120FPS 》AUFNAHME《 " geschrieben habe. Die FPS von 4Ancient wurden auf ~60 gecappt.
      Natürlich kann es bei dem einen oder anderen PC zum Stocken kommen, ist aber normal nicht der fall. Konnte bis jetzt immer ohne Laggs aufnehmen von pvP Szenen und auch mal mehrere Stunden afk rumstehen :thumbsup:

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything