Christmas/Winter Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Christmas/Winter Event

I don't know if this event will be introduced since the event history doesn't seem to contain one so I wanted to make some suggestions/possibilites.

- Santas Costume (non-tradeable after the event): you would have to do a series of missions (probably dropping some stuff from monsters or a story-line) to get this costume / or you could buy it for moonstones but then it definitely would have to be nontradeable.

The picture is just an example, there are also other (better) santa costumes. This idea was probably used already and will be used but I still decided to add it

- A snow (probably white, nontradeable) mount: you could also get it for doing a mission/some missions for 14/30 days so it would most likely disappear after the christmas event

- Santas/Snow Hat (nontradeable (30 days duration)): everyone would get it when he loggs in during the event (only once of course).

I hope there's a better hat, because this one doesn't look great at all but it's only an example.

Taken from the 2011 christmas event.

- Snow falling/Day Night Mode only at the christmas event (optional / not oldschool)

- And of course some xp +%, bonus points +% or achievement points +%
      For example: 100-200% xp, 50-100% bp, 50-75% ap at some days

- I hope I don't need to say anything about the christmas tree and snow balls :D
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

The post was edited 2 times, last by jarek ().

• jarek wrote:

I don't know if this event will be introduced since the event history doesn't seem to contain one so I wanted to make some suggestions/possibilites.

- Santas Costume (non-tradeable after the event): you would have to do a series of missions (probably dropping some stuff from monsters or a story-line) to get this costume / or you could buy it for moonstones but then it definitely would have to be nontradeable.

The picture is just an example, there are also other (better) santa costumes. This idea was probably used already and will be used but I still decided to add it

- A snow (probably white, nontradeable) mount: you could also get it for doing a mission/some missions for 14/30 days so it would most likely disappear after the christmas event

- Santas/Snow Hat (nontradeable (30 days duration)): everyone would get it when he loggs in during the event (only once of course).

I hope there's a better hat, because this one doesn't look great at all but it's only an example.

- Snow falling/Day Night Mode only at the christmas event (optional / not oldschool)

- I hope I don't need to say anything about the christmas tree and snow balls :D
      +1

• jarek wrote:

Really nice ideas!

Snow & Christmas Quests will be added 100%, the other ideas not sure at the moment.

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • Nice ideas i like it.

//more or less off topic//
      Interesting some ppl agree to non "oldschool" things because these are now things they like..
      But if they dont like sth it is so important to keep the server oldschool.
      Suddenly it is okey to change things even if its not "oldschool"
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured