Upgrade Simulator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asgard wrote:

iomatix wrote:

0 - 100%
      1 - 100%
      2 - 100%
      3 - 100%
      4 - 100%
      5 - 100%
      6 - 100%
      7 - 100%
      8 - 91%
      9 - 80%
      10 - 50%
      11 - 65%
      12 - 15%
      13 - 35%
      14 - 8%
      15 - 10%
      16 - 5%
      17 - 3%
      18 - 3%
      19 - 3%
      20 - 1%
      21 - 2%
      22 - 1%
      23 - 3%
      24 - 0%

I needed that,
      I need also chances from master formula (I'm not sure it's 33,(3)% to get +1, +2,+3) >->
      And how many fortune potions there exist? 100% 150% 2x 2.5x 3x ?
      are these the actual 4ancient rates?
      yep they are correct
    • Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

I know it might appear appealing to some but I think it would take the tension of upgrading or even make people upset if they dont succeed at real upping like they do at simulating it...
      I earned personal experience from such simulators and even though upgrading is not completely luck-based, I dont really believe it would be a huge help to new players. ;)
      New Idea: how about (forum)guides implemented into the game for everyone to look up at any time? like a small handbook of wisdom :P
      It all about lucky, I will keep all ancient % so It should be like on server (When nobody is upgrading) But it's more about free gates x'D
      you know, actually, it´s not as if it would hurt somebody right?And yes, it can most definetely give you insight on the system and the odds, or just amuse you for a certain time.The Question though is: Is this something that´s crucial to the game? I really dont want to hate on you or your intentions and I do not intend to harm you in any way,I just dont think that it is too important right now :)

PS: being realistic though, I would definitely try it. For research´s sake of course :whistling:
      Okaay I know that ^-^, I think about change env to java (I may make gui but to do this I will need GUI pngs from the game :O and buttons etc) :O
      You know your business, I like that, best wishes and good luck with this project!
      thank you! Anyway to make 100 % simulation I should code AI which will simulating enviorment + have to earn knowledge about true 4S upgrade algorithm which depends on other upgrading ppl. That AI should control and keep simulating these ppl and creating free Gates :0
    • iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

I know it might appear appealing to some but I think it would take the tension of upgrading or even make people upset if they dont succeed at real upping like they do at simulating it...
      I earned personal experience from such simulators and even though upgrading is not completely luck-based, I dont really believe it would be a huge help to new players. ;)
      New Idea: how about (forum)guides implemented into the game for everyone to look up at any time? like a small handbook of wisdom :P
      It all about lucky, I will keep all ancient % so It should be like on server (When nobody is upgrading) But it's more about free gates x'D
      you know, actually, it´s not as if it would hurt somebody right?And yes, it can most definetely give you insight on the system and the odds, or just amuse you for a certain time.The Question though is: Is this something that´s crucial to the game? I really dont want to hate on you or your intentions and I do not intend to harm you in any way,I just dont think that it is too important right now :)
      PS: being realistic though, I would definitely try it. For research´s sake of course :whistling:
      Okaay I know that ^-^, I think about change env to java (I may make gui but to do this I will need GUI pngs from the game :O and buttons etc) :O
      You know your business, I like that, best wishes and good luck with this project!
      thank you! Anyway to make 100 % simulation I should code AI which will simulating enviorment + have to earn knowledge about true 4S upgrade algorithm which depends on other upgrading ppl. That AI should control and keep simulating these ppl and creating free Gates :0
      there is no such thing as an upgrade algorithm with other people upgrading when confirmed upgrade rates exist
    • Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

you know, actually, it´s not as if it would hurt somebody right?And yes, it can most definetely give you insight on the system and the odds, or just amuse you for a certain time.The Question though is: Is this something that´s crucial to the game? I really dont want to hate on you or your intentions and I do not intend to harm you in any way,I just dont think that it is too important right now :) PS: being realistic though, I would definitely try it. For research´s sake of course :whistling:
      there is no such thing as an upgrade algorithm with other people upgrading when confirmed upgrade rates exist
      if it is truth then It's really odd, When I'm upgrading alone It's better than when 200 ppl on event +x% o.o but it making my work simplier so its ok xD
    • iomatix wrote:

Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

you know, actually, it´s not as if it would hurt somebody right?And yes, it can most definetely give you insight on the system and the odds, or just amuse you for a certain time.The Question though is: Is this something that´s crucial to the game? I really dont want to hate on you or your intentions and I do not intend to harm you in any way,I just dont think that it is too important right now :) PS: being realistic though, I would definitely try it. For research´s sake of course :whistling:
      if it is truth then It's really odd, When I'm upgrading alone It's better than when 200 ppl on event +x% o.o but it making my work simplier so its ok xD
      of course, the upgrade rates are facts that we know because they have been confirmed by the developers. all the other things that people say about how to improve or upgrade better are not facts, just rumors, they exist since ive started playing this game wich is pretty sad. when i say that i always upgrade from 17 to 20 when i clap my hands three times is just my experience, i was just lucky but clapping my hands 3 times is not a confirmed factor to increase my chance in upgrading an item
    • Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

of course, the upgrade rates are facts that we know because they have been confirmed by the developers. all the other things that people say about how to improve or upgrade better are not facts, just rumors, they exist since ive started playing this game wich is pretty sad. when i say that i always upgrade from 17 to 20 when i clap my hands three times is just my experience, i was just lucky but clapping my hands 3 times is not a confirmed factor to increase my chance in upgrading an item
      The upgrade rates are, as Navarro already mentioned, fixed rates. There are a lot rumors about increasing the rates, but they are still rumors. It's all about luck.
      Kind Regards [CM]Putin
    • PutinFR wrote:

Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Navarro wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

iomatix wrote:

Fl0cky wrote:

The upgrade rates are, as Navarro already mentioned, fixed rates. There are a lot rumors about increasing the rates, but they are still rumors. It's all about luck.Kind Regards [CM]Putin
      thank you for confirming it!
    • Asgard wrote:

iomatix wrote:

0 - 100%
      1 - 100%
      2 - 100%
      3 - 100%
      4 - 100%
      5 - 100%
      6 - 100%
      7 - 100%
      8 - 91%
      9 - 80%
      10 - 50%
      11 - 65%
      12 - 15%
      13 - 35%
      14 - 8%
      15 - 10%
      16 - 5%
      17 - 3%
      18 - 3%
      19 - 3%
      20 - 1%
      21 - 2%
      22 - 1%
      23 - 3%
      24 - 0%

I needed that,
      I need also chances from master formula (I'm not sure it's 33,(3)% to get +1, +2,+3) >->
      And how many fortune potions there exist? 100% 150% 2x 2.5x 3x ?
      are these the actual 4ancient rates?
      yep they are almost everyone doesn't know that the rate to upo from 17,18,19 is the same so it's useless to use a reflection scroll
    • IceIceBaby wrote:

iomatix wrote:

IceIceBaby wrote:

Hahaha I did it before I found out the server rates but yeah it's bad to reflect. Let's stop the spam Slave this thread is for CodeMaster iomatix xD
      I will create new thread on software relase ^^
      Nice! Because the servers are off so Slave will jsut randomly spam xD
      I see that ^.^, anyway if someone will know these Master formula percent chances to all 1~3 I will be glad for info ^^