improvement PVP - Motivational Items

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• improvement PVP - Motivational Items

Hello,
      a lot of people want more pvp, in my opinion it's about the fact that a lot of people prefer to farm and buy items for farmed golds.
      What if there were new items that can only be bought for achieve points? These items could not be sold to other players, as every farmer would go back to farm to get them. This means that if you want these items you have to go kill other players. Because you cant buy them for golds.
      It's just an idea, and I believe if we like it as a game players, the team could do it and it could improve PVP here. It could be some mounts, rare skin items, finally the scrolls of disturbing the effect from the cloak.

I still like the idea of a transmog, which would only work on items of the same type. The items listed above could include, for example, GOR items designed for transmog only.

The point of this post is to invent some items that will not be possible to buy for gold but only for points earned in PVP.
      Since it is a MMORPG game, I think everyone will want to have some special item that is rare and not everyone have it.

Do you have any ideas? Try to suggest some items that might be that would motivate people to PVP. :)

Adds from players:
      Titles for PVP (depended on honor)
      Honor gained rewards (similar like lvl rewards)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Enyo: Adds from players ().

• Give tincs/upps and a bit of money for every X amount of ap you gain per week, the same as happens when you lvl up every 5 lvls.

But when you reach a certain amount of ap in that week/month/wtv you see more appropriated, the achievement stops till the next period. So that the most pvpers don't get rich af to make it fair for everyone

i.e. if you get 500 ap in a week you get 10 tincs or wtv, if you get 1000 -> the double, or maybe a half more, idk. And it stops in that amount (1000) till the next week.

Something like this can be neat if its regulated properly. I thought about tincs cuz they are like the most important item in 4story so far and you can only get em by farming pve and leveling up. What about farming them in pvp ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matrim ().

• Fearu wrote:

+1 + add special titles which could be obtain for the specific amount of honour,for example 100k/200/300/500k etc
      I suggested this very thing to AC a month ago
      We are in sync Feaerze
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Matrim wrote:

Give tincs/upps and a bit of money for every X amount of ap you gain per week, the same as happens when you lvl up every 5 lvls.

But when you reach a certain amount of ap in that week/month/wtv you see more appropriated, the achievement stops till the next period. So that the most pvpers don't get rich af to make it fair for everyone

i.e. if you get 500 ap in a week you get 10 tincs or wtv, if you get 1000 -> the double, or maybe a half more, idk. And it stops in that amount (1000) till the next week.

Something like this can be neat if its regulated properly. I thought about tincs cuz they are like the most important item in 4story so far and you can only get em by farming pve and leveling up. What about farming them in pvp ?
      U can buy them for AP i think? Not know it 100% now, but think its possible.
      I add this idea in to the my original thread in to the Adds from players, pvp rewards similar like lvl is not bad idea, but rewards should be something dofferent i think.
    • Yes you can buy them for AP but their price is not justified, they are really expensive

As far as I can remember all of the items you can buy at that NPC are really overpriced.

The only things worth buying right now are the AP weapons and the 10k BP (if you need them)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • I Like it!
      Maybe it would be cool to add rewards for all the Players that got in the Ranking overall and only own Nation, because only cloaks for the three best isnt enough in my opinion.
      If you compare it to the rewards for Farming Gold and Killing Monsters ( where the rewards even are weekly) its reallly mehhh.
      Hope u Unterstand what i thought of.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • Matrim wrote:

Give tincs/upps and a bit of money for every X amount of ap you gain per week, the same as happens when you lvl up every 5 lvls.

Well, so if gaining tincs along with gaining ap is redundant, then it could give money or something else the same way. . . My point is that the best way to encourage pvp is to become it nearly as profitable as pve. If players find out they can progress economically by doing pvp, going tw with their guild/mercing in another guild, doc wars and so on, we will see more people trying to do pvp more time everyday. The current rewards for doing doc war, i.e., seems not enough for me.

In addition if there's more and more ppl who want to do pvp to the point there's no room for all of em in bog doc etc, they will try to move pvp to open world, which is also a yearning from many members of this community.

P.d: more rewards for the ranking is also good idea. . . but for me is still insufficient, since there will be a huge amount of players who cannot enjoy those rewards. I'd like to bring pvp not only to the top ones but for everyone.
    • Enyos wrote:

I know what u mean, this thread is right about it ;) i have an idea about some daily event like Bounty Hunting, when if u kill example one of top 20 players those day, u got some rewards or something like that.
      I can see a lot of ppl abusing this easily
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• My idea Is to create a kills ranking with rewards( like the farmer and mobbing One that you see while pressing ctrl + R )

Each player can kill only people of their respective range(like how Honor sysyem work)

I think would be more interesting than titles for honors.

PS: still would be the problemi of players tasking or lagging.. my idea is ti reset their Honor/ap rather than ban them.. you will see how some people Will stop ti task lol :thumbsup:
      "If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?” – Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Bigbrother wrote:

My idea Is to create a kills ranking with rewards( like the farmer and mobbing One that you see while pressing ctrl + R )

Each player can kill only people of their respective range(like how Honor sysyem work)

I think would be more interesting than titles for honors.

PS: still would be the problemi of players tasking or lagging.. my idea is ti reset their Honor/ap rather than ban them.. you will see how some people Will stop ti task lol :thumbsup:
      Man i dont understand what u mean, what is different vs. Fearu´s post?
    • Bigbrother wrote:

Fearu wrote:

+1 + add special titles which could be obtain for the specific amount of honour,for example 100k/200/300/500k etc
      not a bad idea but Is useless if people can t play Fair.. i mean tasking and lagging .
      tasking requires skill , speed and knowledge to not get caught , trust me I'm a pro
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub