Incrased green herbs drop!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As stated by SlaveToTheRhythm it would not only impact the market (most likely in a negative way), but also impede new players from making gold with such speed, so they can't afford decent items regarding their level and keep up with the enviroment anymore. In the early stage God's Tear, Green Herbs and Oil-soaked material seem to be the main income for most newcomers - at least that's the experience I shared when I started playing on this server.

As we already know: Newcomers are essential for a game, so we have to keep them playing!

The cool thing about these three items is: You get them while leveling! So despite aiming for the progress in level and skill you also get rewarded with decent materials that you can turn into gold and improve your character's stats.

If the drop rate would get increased, this one specific material would lose its value because there would be no other logical reason to purchase the item for the current value. Ergo: prices may drop, especially those of the PvP weapons (not that much, though, I think), but still in a way lower percental relation than the green herbs (as PvP weapons obviously include more materials than only green herbs)!

In conclusion we can state that newcomers and people farming those ingredients (maybe because they have bad equipment or simply don't invest into MS) to sell them will suffer from this change, because one nice aspect (so my personal opinion) in order to make profit is taken away from them.

As long as there is enough real-currency income to maintain the server and pay all potential workers, there is no need for such a change in the current system, imo.

Kind regards,
    BlazeOfHonor

Der Kluge ärgert sich über die Dummheiten, der Weise belächelt sie.
    - Curt Goetz (1888-1960)

Alle Menschen werden als Unikat geboren, doch die meisten sterben als Kopie.
    - Kaspar Schmidt (1806-1856)

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das, was uns fehlt.
    - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

True Story Bro.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Krypton ().

• Krypton wrote:

As stated by SlaveToTheRhythm it would not only impact the market (most likely in a negative way), but also impede new players from making gold with such speed, so they can't afford decent items regarding their level and keep up with the enviroment anymore. In the early stage God's Tear, Green Herbs and Oil-soaked material seem to be the main income for most newcomers - at least that's the experience I shared when I started playing on this server.

As we already know: Newcomers are essential for a game, so we have to keep them playing!

The cool thing about these three items is: You get them while leveling! So despite aiming for the progress in level and skill you also get rewarded with decent materials that you can turn into gold and improve your character's stats.

If the drop rate would get increased, this one specific material would lose its value because there would be no other logical reason to purchase the item for the current value. Ergo: prices may drop, especially those of the PvP weapons (not that much, though, I think), but still in a way lower percental relation than the green herbs (as PvP weapons obviously include more materials than only green herbs)!

In conclusion we can state that newcomers and people farming those ingredients (maybe because they have bad equipment or simply don't invest into MS) to sell them will suffer from this change, because one nice aspect (so my personal opinion) in order to make profit is taken away from them.

As long as there is enough real-currency income to maintain the server and pay all potential workers, there is no need for such a change in the current system, imo.

Kind regards,
    BlazeOfHonor
    we could not explain it better than that