The warrior CHANGE In the next patch 1.8

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asera wrote:

xHunter wrote:

deff stance is ok
      So you are okay with the fact that a Warrior is only killable if an Archer is present ?Probably because you are one ?

And you are okay with the fact, that if a NW tries to kill a Warrior in Defense stance he is 95% likely to kill himself without dealing any damage to the Warrior ?

I see your problem with the offensive stance but it doesn't look nor does it feel like the superior problem to me.
      There usually is atleast one archer in mass pvp case. Also windblessing should be removed, said this at the start of the thread but forgot to mention above. Damage reflect on war makes no sense. Ye maybe would need some adjustments on the deff stance too but imo the attack stance is the more broken one, insane damage, long range and also close range.
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

i only see a video where the warrior were fucked up and couldnt do anything ?

nice video to prove that warior indeed suck :o
      are u blind? what you expect in a 1v4 idiot, open your eyes and see how much damage he takes without any buffs.

But what can i expect from a warrior that tries to defend his broken class, then again, archer got nerfed for much less than this bullshit warrior with broken stats - damage and also deffence.
    • Since we are now a lot of ppl playing on this server and we have enough mass pvp, the warrior would be without his upgreade just a useless puppet wich can detect invi players...
      And ofc he his hard to kill if he is full buffed, but there are so many archers.. and debuff is not that hard :)
      For a while i was against the upgreade because we had some suicide warriors that killed the pvp..but looks like the most of them are gone :)
      Warrior is a nice class and its nice to see them around and not only mages and archers ^^
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • I think hunter doesnt understand the concept of counter.

Warrior kill archer in 1v1 (normal)
      But warrior got rekted so hard but Mage.
      Whereas archer fuck mage.
      (In 2v2 3v3 +)

And War got also fucked by Evo
      War Fuck NW
      But NW Fuck archer mage Priest etc

War is just your counter you want to hit 1000 damage to a défense class, its so idiot you'll broke the class so hard.
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Novac wrote:

Since we are now a lot of ppl playing on this server and we have enough mass pvp, the warrior would be without his upgreade just a useless puppet wich can detect invi players...
      And ofc he his hard to kill if he is full buffed, but there are so many archers.. and debuff is not that hard :)
      For a while i was against the upgreade because we had some suicide warriors that killed the pvp..but looks like the most of them are gone :)
      Warrior is a nice class and its nice to see them around and not only mages and archers ^^
      YEE SO NICE SEEING SO MANY SUICIDE WARRIORS AROUND THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS BECAUSE OF HOW BROKEN ATTACK STANCE IS.

Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

I think hunter doesnt understand the concept of counter.

Warrior kill archer in 1v1 (normal)
      But warrior got rekted so hard but Mage.
      Whereas archer fuck mage.
      (In 2v2 3v3 +)

And War got also fucked by Evo
      War Fuck NW
      But NW Fuck archer mage Priest etc

War is just your counter you want to hit 1000 damage to a défense class, its so idiot you'll broke the class so hard.
      You are fking blind, 4archers on one war to hit 3/5/crit 100, NW WITH FALKE CLAWS TO HIT 50, braindead that wants to keep his class op ( ++ INSANE NOT JUSTIFIED WAR DAMAGE). Archer can also get fucked by mage FYI and here matters more the player. War gets rekt by mage ye ye and hits war 50 :)), same about evo. There is a matter of counter but not how you put it. Don't explain me the game when you can only play one class and thats suicide warrior.

No i don't want to hit it 1000 but not 5 without any buffs you fking braindead, your opinion is a big bs because all you try is defending your class that is obvious broken to not get nerfed, learn to play it maybe. There were warriors that were fine with war's state even before the buff and didn't complain cause knew how to play their class.
    • xHunter wrote:

Novac wrote:

Since we are now a lot of ppl playing on this server and we have enough mass pvp, the warrior would be without his upgreade just a useless puppet wich can detect invi players...
      YEE SO NICE SEEING SO MANY SUICIDE WARRIORS AROUND THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS BECAUSE OF HOW BROKEN ATTACK STANCE IS.
      Sure we have some warriors they are playing bad, but mostly they die in a few sec, so what? im playing round about 2-4 times gebra a day and i check maybe 2 times doc 80 and since a few weeks i do not have any problem with suicide warrios..since we have more big fights they maybe can cast 1-2 skills and thats it.. so if they want to play like this..np free points..
      and they are even in defence easy to kill if they are debuffed..if some archer do not debuff because they only spam the basic skill to get the last hit...well than u need much longer
      ps: i dont mean u with that but in general i see that a lot
    • Novac wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Novac wrote:

Sure we have some warriors they are playing bad, but mostly they die in a few sec, so what? im playing round about 2-4 times gebra a day and i check maybe 2 times doc 80 and since a few weeks i do not have any problem with suicide warrios..since we have more big fights they maybe can cast 1-2 skills and thats it.. so if they want to play like this..np free points..and they are even in defence easy to kill if they are debuffed..if some archer do not debuff because they only spam the basic skill to get the last hit...well than u need much longer
      ps: i dont mean u with that but in general i see that a lot
      :)) so getting hit more than 1k auto by an warrior with dungeon axe isn't broken (1500-1600 damage with dungeon axe :)))), having 300 more base damage than the other classes as well as range damage + damge reflect + speed + insane deffence. War can't have all of these, it's either a suicide class or tank, how is supposed to be played, as a semi-support. Players mostly play war now only because of how overpowered it is and not because they like their class. War doesn't even need armor break anymore when he hits so much. And ye they are easy to kill even without buffs KAPPA (maybe the wars without eq t all, but even with dungeon eq it has insane deff), you have video above 4archers on one war, dealing 3 damage :)))))) nice joke. It's so nice to see every doc/tw/gebra attack stance warriors going in for a mage for example, that even full buffed can be killed in 3seconds :)), aoe stun + armor break + some hits along mount abb, i talk from experience, played war myself :)).
    • I played warrior on this server too, i traded my eq a month after the upgread and now i have the dung axe +18 and deal 800 dmg on a mage with 20/21 eq, i tested it yesterday.
      Its good dmg true, but how often u can attack some 1 solo with axe? sry but atm i dont see there a problem.. if warrior change to axe.. => bye bye he´s dead in seconds.
      As i say, i play dayli pvp here and i dont see any warrior to OP..and i dont know where u see so many warrios, warrios are still so less.. only evo is more rare and nw ofc...
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

War Can be semi support. Or not.

Depend how u wanna play it.
      L2p first then talk

Novac wrote:

I played warrior on this server too, i traded my eq a month after the upgread and now i have the dung axe +18 and deal 800 dmg on a mage with 20/21 eq, i tested it yesterday.
      Its good dmg true, but how often u can attack some 1 solo with axe? sry but atm i dont see there a problem.. if warrior change to axe.. => bye bye he´s dead in seconds.
      As i say, i play dayli pvp here and i dont see any warrior to OP..and i dont know where u see so many warrios, warrios are still so less.. only evo is more rare and nw ofc...
      800 dmg without armor break on autoattack is bs, you have 1600damage with jewels and dungeon axe, thats way too much. If you say you play on this server at pvp then you should have seen the suicide warriors. Idk about your knowledge about war but i tell you from mine, is enough 3 seconds to kill a mage even in a group of 7 players or more, mount abb is a thing ;). War=tank=semi support=how should be played, the retarded broken damage supports the idea of suicide warriors that can't play their class.
    • xHunter wrote:

are u retarded? this class got an overkill buff long time ago and was definitly playable before too, i know old warriors that say how op and broken is atm and ofc had enough experience to see that myself. Warrior=semi-support/tank not insane broken damage. If you don't know to play this class better shut up, you are another sad suicide nohand warrior probably. Like i said, it can't have both, the insane retarded attack stance needs to be nerfed, l2p your classes right.
      1) calm down and use a better language,i'm not retarded.
      2) i play warrior on 4s till 2009 so i know what i say , i played old warrior a LOT and i definitely repeat what i've wrote above.
      Maybe you have some trouble against warrior? I think that's the reason of your complain. You are the only one here that is crying for warrior and in all honestly i don't know the reason. Enjoy the game and your class and learn day by day to improve your skill :). Nothing to add,greatings!
    • DELETE INVI POTS wrote:

Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

are u retarded? this class got an overkill buff long time ago and was definitly playable before too, i know old warriors that say how op and broken is atm and ofc had enough experience to see that myself. Warrior=semi-support/tank not insane broken damage. If you don't know to play this class better shut up, you are another sad suicide nohand warrior probably. Like i said, it can't have both, the insane retarded attack stance needs to be nerfed, l2p your classes right.
      1) calm down and use a better language,i'm not retarded.2) i play warrior on 4s till 2009 so i know what i say , i played old warrior a LOT and i definitely repeat what i've wrote above.Maybe you have some trouble against warrior? I think that's the reason of your complain. You are the only one here that is crying for warrior and in all honestly i don't know the reason. Enjoy the game and your class and learn day by day to improve your skill :).
      @xHunter XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      Well, hunter is maybe good archer but definitly his vision of war is false :)
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

1) calm down and use a better language,i'm not retarded.2) i play warrior on 4s till 2009 so i know what i say , i played old warrior a LOT and i definitely repeat what i've wrote above.
      Maybe you have some trouble against warrior? I think that's the reason of your complain. You are the only one here that is crying for warrior and in all honestly i don't know the reason. Enjoy the game and your class and learn day by day to improve your skill :). Nothing to add,greatings!
      :)) I'm pretty sure that i can play all classes better than you my friend, you can play from 1995 and still have no skill or knowledge about this game. I'm the only one that actually writes about on this forum, i assure you that all players that i asked and also many warriors recognise it is too broken, and also is not hard to see that by yourself if you would have some experience :)). I also played and can play warrior and i can see with my own eyes how broken this class is, wether or not you want to accept it, is your problem. Nohand suicide warriors defending their broken class. I actually gave enough proof that backs up what i say but you are random crying for his class to not be nerfed :/.
    • xHunter wrote:

Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

1) calm down and use a better language,i'm not retarded.2) i play warrior on 4s till 2009 so i know what i say , i played old warrior a LOT and i definitely repeat what i've wrote above.Maybe you have some trouble against warrior? I think that's the reason of your complain. You are the only one here that is crying for warrior and in all honestly i don't know the reason. Enjoy the game and your class and learn day by day to improve your skill :). Nothing to add,greatings!
      :)) I'm pretty sure that i can play all classes better than you my friend, you can play from 1995 and still have no skill or knowledge about this game. I'm the only one that actually writes about on this forum, i assure you that all players that i asked and also many warriors recognise it is too broken, and also is not hard to see that by yourself if you would have some experience :)). I also played and can play warrior and i can see with my own eyes how broken this class is, wether or not you want to accept it, is your problem. Nohand suicide warriors defending their broken class. I actually gave enough proof that backs up what i say but you are random crying for his class to not be nerfed :/.
      well i respect your opinion , but i have mine and i'm not the only one that think in this way.
      Every class has their counter, mage op vs warrior for ex, and i'm asking wich weapon u has cause u said that you deal not so much dmg against a warrior unbuffed? You got a +13 xbow ? Cause when archers debuffs me i can feel every arrow trust me (obv in def stance i can give you reason,but it depends).
    • Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Gnaru wrote:

xHunter wrote:

1) calm down and use a better language,i'm not retarded.2) i play warrior on 4s till 2009 so i know what i say , i played old warrior a LOT and i definitely repeat what i've wrote above.Maybe you have some trouble against warrior? I think that's the reason of your complain. You are the only one here that is crying for warrior and in all honestly i don't know the reason. Enjoy the game and your class and learn day by day to improve your skill :). Nothing to add,greatings!
      well i respect your opinion , but i have mine and i'm not the only one that think in this way.Every class has their counter, mage op vs warrior for ex, and i'm asking wich weapon u has cause u said that you deal not so much dmg against a warrior unbuffed? You got a +13 xbow ? Cause when archers debuffs me i can feel every arrow trust me (obv in def stance i can give you reason,but it depends).
      Ye i was running around with a +13 cbow as archer xDDDD, but even my friend with +24 cbow hits some wars for 5 buffed and while unbuffed 100, u can see anyway in that video the damage ;). Also with falke claws hitting 50 damage, also on another video. Lets let the deff stance aside for now, war is a tank, is ok maybe, even if he is too tanky with a decent eq but lets take a look at the attack stance, it has ~1600damage with a +18 dungeon axe, this means around 300 more base damage than the other classes + range base damage the same, also damage reflect as warrior is biggest joke ever and i still wonder how in the world they came up with this buff for war :)), besides this they added more base dexterity which means higher evade stat => more misses => damaging yourself more than you actually damage the warrior. Like i said you can kill an archer/mage in 3seconds as a war, with horse abb especially. Like i said, there are more players that use war as an suicider attack stance with hope to get some kills on low eq/hp mages, even in mass pvps as bog, let alone tw or d80 coming from port and suicide :)). So why shouldn't war have the same base damage as the other classes or atleast a more normal damage since anyway warrior SHOULD BE PLAYED ON DEFF STANCE, if you choose to play it off stance, should be your choice and because of this to get a penalty but atm warriors seems to be a lot more played like a feeder.

Ye, counters for each class, but in this case mage with 23 richie was hitting also for 5dmg war full buffed and not full buffed for 200 (friend of mine had video with this), evo counters war too but with what damage to kill it when he deals shit dmg to a decent equipped war. And this to a point, you can't hit a war without buffs even as archer with a normal cbow for 5 damage a war, in mass pvp a war can die even if he has insane deffence because damage adds so a priest is needed in most of the cases anyway.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().