I'm back ! (but none of u know of me haha)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm back ! (but none of u know of me haha)

Hey guys ! :)

I don't think anyone remember me, I was just a nobody haha ^^ Well, my ig name was Jarlaxle(mage) DrizztDoUrden(archer) in derion. ;)

Due to personal reasons (sick <X ), I had to stop playing 4ancient for a few months (I stopped at the end of september)...
      In order to make a proper come back, I have a few questions concerning the server and community ^^

1) I would like to know if the patch is the same ? Or are there some new things :?: :?: :?: :?: <3 <3 <3 <3

2) Apart from dungeon 75/79, is the second battle still the best place to farm ?

3) About the market prices : what are the normal prices for => tincs, serendipity, master, eq pvp 18/19/20/21/22 mage/archer, runes critic 10/concentration 18/AR 41 42, "normal" jewels for mage/archer, pvp weapon +0/+20/+21/+22 8| 8|

I have a final question. Idk if the staff permits this sort of question, but I'll still ask it : Is there, amongst all of u, a few ppl willing to give me some eq (or gold) for free ? When I left the game, I gave all my eq, so I'm currently nude ;(

Thank u in advance for your answers :thumbsup:
      Good night !
    • lefrancais wrote:

1) I would like to know if the patch is the same ? Or are there some new things
      - Windows 10 Support (no more dll) + New Font
      - Some Potions Icons changed
      - New Colours
      - New Game mode (Crypta Spook)
      - 2 New Permanent Mounts
      - Timetable Reconsideration
      [Discussion] Timetable Reconsideration

Thats the stuff i remember instantly

lefrancais wrote:

2) Apart from dungeon 75/79, is the second battle still the best place to farm ?
      Yes, farming remains the same as always

- D75 for Tincy / BP (the best in my opinion)
      - 2nd Battle for Master / Seren and Arcanas
      - Mosalien / Highland for Well Water

lefrancais wrote:

3) About the market prices : what are the normal prices for => tincs, serendipity, master, eq pvp 18/19/20/21/22 mage/archer, runes critic 10/concentration 18/AR 41 42, "normal" jewels for mage/archer, pvp weapon +0/+20/+21/+22
      Unfortunately i cannot help you with this one other then telling you the prices went way down since september
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Fallendy wrote:

Nice name
      Thanks. U're still playing after all this while ? You, the French Senate ? Weren't u banned when I left ? :O

Asera wrote:

lefrancais wrote:

- Windows 10 Support (no more dll) + New Font- Some Potions Icons changed
      - New Colours
      - 2 New Permanent Mounts

lefrancais wrote:

Yes, farming remains the same as always
      - D75 for Tincy / BP (the best in my opinion)

lefrancais wrote:

3) About the market prices : what are the normal prices for => tincs, serendipity, master, eq pvp 18/19/20/21/22 mage/archer, runes critic 10/concentration 18/AR 41 42, "normal" jewels for mage/archer, pvp weapon +0/+20/+21/+22
      Unfortunately i cannot help you with this one other then telling you the prices went way down since september
      Ty for all of those informations.

What is Crypta Spook, and those new colours ?? :D I'm eager to see that :D
      Is the drop rate for well water better than a few months ago? I mean, do we still need to farm 1h to get 1 water ? ;(
      Furthermore, what about the upgrade rates ? Still the same ?
    • lefrancais wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Nice name
      Thanks. U're still playing after all this while ? You, the French Senate ? Weren't u banned when I left ? :O

Asera wrote:

lefrancais wrote:

- Windows 10 Support (no more dll) + New Font- Some Potions Icons changed- New Colours
      - 2 New Permanent Mounts

lefrancais wrote:

Yes, farming remains the same as always- D75 for Tincy / BP (the best in my opinion)

lefrancais wrote:

Ty for all of those informations.
      What is Crypta Spook, and those new colours ?? :D I'm eager to see that :D
      Is the drop rate for well water better than a few months ago? I mean, do we still need to farm 1h to get 1 water ? ;(
      me banned? You dreaming, I've never got any bann in this serveur, never!
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • lefrancais wrote:

What is Crypta Spook, and those new colours ?? I'm eager to see that
      Crypta Spook is a PvP/PvE Mode where you can get Treasures if you kill monsters, but these monsters are fought over by both sides so you will have some competetion and nice PvP

For the New Colours:
      Preview for the new Colours (Magna/Naturegreen/Pink/Stormblue)

lefrancais wrote:

Is the drop rate for well water better than a few months ago? I mean, do we still need to farm 1h to get 1 water ?
      Sorry i dont know, i never farmed that

lefrancais wrote:

Yes

Fallendy wrote:

xD
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

lefrancais wrote:

What is Crypta Spook, and those new colours ?? I'm eager to see that
      Crypta Spook is a PvP/PvE Mode where you can get Treasures if you kill monsters, but these monsters are fought over by both sides so you will have some competetion and nice PvP
      For the New Colours:
      Preview for the new Colours (Magna/Naturegreen/Pink/Stormblue)

lefrancais wrote:

Is the drop rate for well water better than a few months ago? I mean, do we still need to farm 1h to get 1 water ?
      Sorry i dont know, i never farmed that

lefrancais wrote:

Yes

Fallendy wrote:

xD,
      So in short, crypta spook is the same as the World Boss, but in the crypta ?