I apply as a staff member.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I apply as a staff member.

Hello everyone, you probably know me and my radical point of view about casher.
    But we all know (expectcasher themself) that server need to be purified of this cancer who eat and ruin the daily life of normal player ! That's why, me, Fallendy, apply to take part of the member staff with a total new role.
    This is serious post, my idea is to make another role for the staff member.

What would be my job?

- Fight the casher, obviously. But how? Well, first, by letting me talking about it with a total freedom, I will have 1 different account (different on my current one) with 6 charr, every characters will be known by AC who will know everything about what I am doing, I will report twice a day to ancient, and ONLY ancient compiler! Only him would be my superior, I will be totally independant of other staff member (who know if they cashed too?)

- I will have access and infiltrate elitepvp. I will contact the player, using one of my 6 characters (who will get eq, and im ready to use MY personal gold for war if Ancient doesnt want to create some eq for my special job)

- I will have access to what the other GM already found about casher (if they found anything) to improve and close all the case IN A MONTH !

- I will NOT have any contact with the community. I will not answer ticket and other things like that, when I say i will be part of the member team its not really true, I will work for ancient compiler and ONLY for him, no one else will give me order. And I will only focus / target the casher.

My objectiveS

- Purify the server by banning all the casher in 3 months. I will work on it more than 3h00 daily, 4-5h in weekend, and why not 8h00 in holidays. Everything will take time, but im pretty sure that the result will be instantly.

- Improve the quality of the server for player, they will finally have access to a content without all this cancer player, they'll be able to really feel the justice and making pvp without this unfair feeling of seeing someone coming in 1week and being full 22-23-24.

As a potential member of the staff, i might wont get permission to bann other players, the final decision remains with AncientCompiler, but he will finally be able to take some break and let a trustfull guy take care of this subject and who will have no mercy for everyone ! EVERYONE ! every casher will be detected, and punished by the law of the justice !

Thanks for reading my post.

Btw, im TOTALLY serious.
    I know that if I sent that to someone of the staff, he would not take me seriously, and I have really more chance to be seen here, futhermore people will can share their opinion about it (except casher ofc, so bye ramon rasender dali monty you can go away)
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord

The post was edited 6 times, last by Casher Fighter-Fallendy ().

• MAN, if u will be staff member, i stop the game. U ar Flamendy, one really mad kid.
    Who cares how they get eq or anything else? Yes i know, its illegal, but task illegal too, and some guys got 1month bann, but some guy can make it legal (nain). Its 4ancient, u can make your own server with your own rules.
    Everyone need see their own business, not the others business. Dont be envius and keep calm.
    Sorry, but its my opinion.
  • I will not have any contact with community. I will not answer ticket and other things like that, when I say i will be part of the member team its not really true, I will work for ancient compiler and ONLY for him, no one else will give me order. And I will only focus / target the casher.

ez warlord
  • Hello guys,
    first of all, every apply must be done via e-mail.

just963 wrote:

Because if you write an email you dont even get an answer. If its not what they are looking for they will just ignore it and you will never know whats up.
    The only person having access to the apply mail is Ancient. I understand that everyone would be happy to receive a response even if they are not accepted but that requires lots of time.

Display Spoiler

Fallendy wrote:

But we all know (expectcasher themself) that server need to be purified of this cancer who eat and ruin the daily life of normal player ! That's why, me, Fallendy, apply to take part of the member staff with a total new role.

What would be my job?

- Fight the casher, obviously. But how? Well, first, by letting me talking about it with a total freedom, I will have 1 different account (different on my current one) with 6 charr, every characters will be known by AC who will know everything about what I am doing, I will report twice a day to ancient, and ONLY ancient compiler! Only him would be my superior, I will be totally independant of other staff member (who know if they cashed too?)

- I will have access and infiltrate elitepvp. I will contact the player, using one of my 6 characters (who will get eq, and im ready to use MY personal gold for war if Ancient doesnt want to create some eq for my special job)

- I will have access to what the other GM already found about casher (if they found anything) to improve and close all the case IN A MONTH !

- I will NOT have any contact with the community. I will not answer ticket and other things like that, when I say i will be part of the member team its not really true, I will work for ancient compiler and ONLY for him, no one else will give me order. And I will only focus / target the casher.

My objectiveS

- Purify the server by banning all the casher in 3 months. I will work on it more than 3h00 daily, 4-5h in weekend, and why not 8h00 in holidays. Everything will take time, but im pretty sure that the result will be instantly.

- Improve the quality of the server for player, they will finally have access to a content without all this cancer player, they'll be able to really feel the justice and making pvp without this unfair feeling of seeing someone coming in 1week and being full 22-23-24.

As a potential member of the staff, i might wont get permission to bann other players, the final decision remains with AncientCompiler, but he will finally be able to take some break and let a trustfull guy take care of this subject and who will have no mercy for everyone ! EVERYONE ! every casher will be detected, and punished by the law of the justice !

Btw, im TOTALLY serious.
    I know that if I sent that to someone of the staff, he would not take me seriously, and I have really more chance to be seen here, futhermore people will can share their opinion about it (except casher ofc, so bye ramon rasender dali monty you can go away)

About this, we take every seriously EVERY application, if some staffers won't take your application seriously, please let me know. We will be more than happy to receive yours by mail!

Did i misunderstand something or did you say that staffers cash?

What do you mean by talking about it freely? You mean ingame?

Indipendent in what regard? Every team has a hierarchy, you'll never find a job where you just get employed and start to do whatever you want.

A staffer's job is to answer tickets and go in-game to help people. If you apply you should be ready to do that too.

Anyway i have nothing contrary with this, but you know already what do we need to fight real world trading. I think that was not the best idea to make this a forum thread, when you could just have asked Ancient in the first place or you could've made a mail like EVERY other user did. You could've chosen many way to ask for this, but you chose the worst one, because this just looks like a way to force Ancient's decision based on "public opinion".
  • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Hello guys,

just963 wrote:

Because if you write an email you dont even get an answer. If its not what they are looking for they will just ignore it and you will never know whats up.
    The only person having access to the apply mail is Ancient. I understand that everyone would be happy to receive a response even if they are not accepted but that requires lots of time.
    Display Spoiler

Fallendy wrote:

What would be my job?

My objectiveS

Btw, im TOTALLY serious.
    About this, we take every seriously EVERY application, if some staffers won't take your application seriously, please let me know. We will be more than happy to receive yours by mail!

Indipendent in what regard? Every team has a hierarchy, you'll never find a job where you just get employed and start to do whatever you want.

A staffer's job is to answer tickets and go in-game to help people. If you apply you should be ready to do that too.

Anyway i have nothing contrary with this, but you know already what do we need to fight real world trading. I think that was not the best idea to make this a forum thread, when you could just have asked Ancient in the first place or you could've made a mail like EVERY other user did. You could've chosen many way to ask for this, but you chose the worst one, because this just looks like a way to force Ancient's decision based on "public opinion".
    I understand the point that only ancient can see the mails but its also nice too see that you understand it would be cool too get feedback.

About the Fallendy stuff.
    Maybe it would be good too have 1 or 2 persons that focus on finding cashers but its also possible that he thinks its too easy and its harder then he thought.

I play on this Server for like 3 Weaks and i had 2 persons asking me for rwt, one ingame and one on Discord. I reported both and then i just trust the staff too do what needs too be done.

Do trades get Loged? Can you guys see where i got my full +24 Armor and weapon? Or is that Partof the stuff only Ancient can see? Maybe then you should find more people you trust too give them the ability too luck at such stuff ( not talking about randoms, talking about Alberto and so on?) But all in all it often feels like only Ancient can do a lot of stuff and the others are just ticket answering bots or players with some nice items ingame too show of how cool they are. The most time i see an gm i am wondering what he is gonna do next.... Be a big dragon in keter that gets killed by valos or just running around in the middle of mass pvp confusing everyone and beeing annyoing. Give these guys a job they often seem bored.
  • just963 wrote:

About the Fallendy stuff.
    Maybe it would be good too have 1 or 2 persons that focus on finding cashers but its also possible that he thinks its too easy and its harder then he thought.

The most time i see an gm i am wondering what he is gonna do next.... Be a big dragon in keter that gets killed by valos or just running around in the middle of mass pvp confusing everyone and beeing annyoing. Give these guys a job they often seem bored.
    Why is Real World Trading such a big Problem?
    You want to ban all people who buy eq?
    Then you can ban 40% of the server.

Some people buy accounts, because they don't want to level until 90, some people buy gold and others eq, but in general that are much more people than you think.
    You can't punish all of them, lol.

2nd point: you're right. Some teamlers have have that little experience that they are standing in a arena (while monthly tournament) and think that people won't see them, if they use the GM Invi Potion. Fun fact: The people can see you.
    That anoys the participants and is totally senseless. There is no reason to send in the arena.

I also heard that some GM's killed other players, cause they stunned him?
    His fault if he is in the opposite land and attackable.
    Totally unprofessional. And you want to be taken seriously?

Just think about it.
  • just963 wrote:

Do trades get Loged? Can you guys see where i got my full +24 Armor and weapon? Or is that Partof the stuff only Ancient can see? Maybe then you should find more people you trust too give them the ability too luck at such stuff ( not talking about randoms, talking about Alberto and so on?) But all in all it often feels like only Ancient can do a lot of stuff and the others are just ticket answering bots or players with some nice items ingame too show of how cool they are. The most time i see an gm i am wondering what he is gonna do next.... Be a big dragon in keter that gets killed by valos or just running around in the middle of mass pvp confusing everyone and beeing annyoing. Give these guys a job they often seem bored.
    Yes trades are logged. Everything is logged, even if you send a wisp is logged, but yes it can be accessible only by ancient, because you need to access the actual server to retrieve the logs right now, so you can understand that giving server's password is not doable. In the near future, i think, after the 1.8 patch, Ancient will implement a system that will allow us to look at those logs for the highest ranks.

Xuki wrote:

Why is Real World Trading such a big Problem?You want to ban all people who buy eq?
    Then you can ban 40% of the server.

Some people buy accounts, because they don't want to level until 90, some people buy gold and others eq, but in general that are much more people than you think.
    You can't punish all of them, lol.

2nd point: you're right. Some teamlers have have that little experience that they are standing in a arena (while monthly tournament) and think that people won't see them, if they use the GM Invi Potion. Fun fact: The people can see you.
    That anoys the participants and is totally senseless. There is no reason to send in the arena.

I also heard that some GM's killed other players, cause they stunned him?
    His fault if he is in the opposite land and attackable.
    Totally unprofessional. And you want to be taken seriously?

Just think about it.
    It is a HUGE problem.
    Our server is not meant to be pay to win. We don't like that idea, that's why you can get tinctures ONLY by bp and tears. Plus almost any item that you can get in-game can be purchased with BP or can be farmed. We even added the daily quests to make sure that those rare items that can be purchased by moonstones only, can now be traded for game items (Ancient coins).
    It means that you have to PLAY in order to be the best player. Allowing people to buy and sell items for real money is no different from the well-known practice of "pay to win". We don't want that people can just cash-out any item and they're ready to go. We point to create a unique experience for every players with that touch of nostalgia that oldschool adds.

About teamlers, i'll notice them to avoid standing still in the middle of pvp, about the invi potion, you can see the teamler if you are on the same nation (during TW, in tournaments you can't see teamlers). Sadly that's something that is hard to change. (Off-topic)

About the killing of other players, we staffers are allowed to kill players during certain events. Now after getting those answers, please stay in topic, since you're going off topic :)
  • we wanna ban cashers because people have too farm weeks too get items +22 and higher and its just not fair if you buy it for real money. Thats called Pay2Win and thats what destroyed the original 4 story. If you can get a lead buy paying real money that people dont get if they play the game the normal way. Iam not talking about selling items of the cash shoptoo get eq 18-20 thats what i did and i think thata fine becauee you help the server owners with your donation. And if 40% of the People cashed then yes ban them all.

But back too Topic. ;)
  • just963 wrote:

we wanna ban cashers because people have too farm weeks too get items +22 and higher and its just not fair if you buy it for real money. Thats called Pay2Win and thats what destroyed the original 4 story. If you can get a lead buy paying real money that people dont get if they play the game the normal way. Iam not talking about selling items of the cash shoptoo get eq 18-20 thats what i did and i think thata fine becauee you help the server owners with your donation. And if 40% of the People cashed then yes ban them all.
    As I said, you can't ban all cashers, or the server will be empty.

At least 30% of the server bought eq/gold/accounts from other players.
    Some for 10€, some for 1000€.

Also wheres the difference, if people can donate 200€, buy things in the cash shop and sell them for Ingame Gold and buy their Equipment.
    That isn't pay to win?

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

About teamlers, i'll notice them to avoid standing still in the middle of pvp, about the invi potion, you can see the teamler if you are on the same nation. Sadly that's something that is hard to change. (Off-topic)

About the killing of other players, we staffers are allowed to kill players during certain events. Now after getting those answers, please stay in topic, since you're going off topic :)
    Your whole answer was off topic actually.
    My answer pretty much focused on the point that Fallendy wants to join the team, because he wants to do something against cashers and I explained why it's senseless to ban all cashers.

If you want to start banning people who bought eq, I can give you a list of 50 players, who bought stuff from people I know - with proofs.
    But you won't ban these people, cause your server will be dead anyways.
    These people are the people who also buy moonstones and you won't ban them ;)
    You can proof me wrong, if you ban these people, when I give you a list of char/accountnames and screenshots of items/trades/money transfers.

So killing other people in an event is okay?
    Killing people in the main city of a kingdom?
    Maybe killing people who didn't even know that an event is running, cause they logged in later and only see a flying dragon in Keter?
    That's totally pointless and also unprofessional.
  • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Hello guys,

just963 wrote:

Display Spoiler

Fallendy wrote:

What would be my job?

My objectiveS

Btw, im TOTALLY serious.

Im quite happy to see that my thread worked and a SGM answered. Im gonna send the email.
    When I said (who know if staffer cash) i dont mean that they do, I mean that only ancient will get my feedback about it, and if for exemple swiper or you ask me about what i found, i will not be forced to answer it. Only to ancient. For example you, as a SGM, the CM is your superior, it wouldnt be the case for me.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Im quite happy to see that my thread worked and a SGM answered. Im gonna send the email.
    When I said (who know if staffer cash) i dont mean that they do, I mean that only ancient will get my feedback about it, and if for exemple swiper or you ask me about what i found, i will not be forced to answer it. Only to ancient. For example you, as a SGM, the CM is your superior, it wouldnt be the case for me.
    I'm sorry to destroy your dreams but that's not how it works. If you want to be part of the staff you will be a staffer like everyone else.
    Not even GAs have what are you asking to have, and i'm sorry to say but with everything that happened in the past between you and staffers in general (now you're a good guy tho and i'm happy about it), it's really improbable that Ancient will let you have access and a freedom that not even GAs, have. That's why i'm telling you, that if you are just asking for this special condition, you should avoid doing it. If you really want to become a helpful member of the staff (we need new btw), that will be more than fine. In the end as you said, i'm SGM and i cannot go against what higher ranks that me decide. I'm just telling you this as a staff member. No one has ever had a special treatments and i'm even talking of people like swiper or squty that are here since the server was born.
  • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

I'm sorry to destroy your dreams but that's not how it works. If you want to be part of the staff you will be a staffer like everyone else. Not even GAs have what are you asking to have, and i'm sorry to say but with everything that happened in the past between you and staffers in general (now you're a good guy tho and i'm happy about it), it's really improbable that Ancient will let you have access and a freedom that not even GAs, have. That's why i'm telling you, that if you are just asking for this special condition, you should avoid doing it. If you really want to become a helpful member of the staff (we need new btw), that will be more than fine. In the end as you said, i'm SGM and i cannot go against what higher ranks that me decide. I'm just telling you this as a staff member. No one has ever had a special treatments and i'm even talking of people like swiper or squty that are here since the server was born.
    I dont want access to hosted server or anything, i dont want to be able to bann someone or anything

The only thing i said is that I wanna make feedback to ancient (or jirkus) and only to them :/

ez warlord
  • Xuki wrote:

just963 wrote:

we wanna ban cashers because people have too farm weeks too get items +22 and higher and its just not fair if you buy it for real money. Thats called Pay2Win and thats what destroyed the original 4 story. If you can get a lead buy paying real money that people dont get if they play the game the normal way. Iam not talking about selling items of the cash shoptoo get eq 18-20 thats what i did and i think thata fine becauee you help the server owners with your donation. And if 40% of the People cashed then yes ban them all.
    As I said, you can't ban all cashers, or the server will be empty.
    At least 30% of the server bought eq/gold/accounts from other players.
    Some for 10€, some for 1000€.

Also wheres the difference, if people can donate 200€, buy things in the cash shop and sell them for Ingame Gold and buy their Equipment.
    That isn't pay to win?

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

About teamlers, i'll notice them to avoid standing still in the middle of pvp, about the invi potion, you can see the teamler if you are on the same nation. Sadly that's something that is hard to change. (Off-topic)

Your whole answer was off topic actually.My answer pretty much focused on the point that Fallendy wants to join the team, because he wants to do something against cashers and I explained why it's senseless to ban all cashers.

If you want to start banning people who bought eq, I can give you a list of 50 players, who bought stuff from people I know - with proofs.
    But you won't ban these people, cause your server will be dead anyways.
    These people are the people who also buy moonstones and you won't ban them ;)
    You can proof me wrong, if you ban these people, when I give you a list of char/accountnames and screenshots of items/trades/money transfers.

So killing other people in an event is okay?
    Killing people in the main city of a kingdom?
    Maybe killing people who didn't even know that an event is running, cause they logged in later and only see a flying dragon in Keter?
    That's totally pointless and also unprofessional.
    About the first answer, no that's not pay to win. Stand items that you can buy with MS ONLY, that give you an advantage over other players or that cannot be farmed.

About the second part, yea infact this is a topic about a person applying to staff and you just said that cashing is not a "big Problem" and staffers are unprofessional. Everyone can totally see how this is on topic :) Plus yea if i have to answer something that went off-topic i have to go off-topic.

What are you waiting to send those proofs via ticket? You, more than once, talked about showing proofs and never sent them. What are you waiting for? :D

P.s Just to point out, since you are referring about the event we did to kill the dragon in keter, yes it was an event. If you see a big giant dragon in your city and you see people attacking it, you understand that is not something that happens always and it could be an event , even if you just logged in. Or i am too smart and intelligent to read through other's minds? (sarcasm for who doesn't get it)

Anyway this will be my last answer to off-topic questions. So from now on, please stay in topic.
  • I do not know. Nice that you are still so behind her because of the Cashern. But ... and now it comes. By your "hatred" you would be the completely wrong for it. Because you're after anybody you hate completely. And schwupp would be some people at once weg.Was I think too wrong is that you want to actively offer EQ on ePvP. I think that's completely wrong. I hope I got that right. I mean, the police do not sit in the next lot and offer drugs all at once, so they can arrest anyone in the back who's just bought drugs xD. Hope you understand what I mean. However, this is only my opinion. In the end anyway, AC has to say that. If he answers at all ...
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • I think some clarification is needed :

What I will not can do is :
    - Banning people without autorisation of admin.
    - having access to log or host server
    - Answering ticket, helping the player. I will not be a TGM /GM / SGM or even a CM, my "job" would be to focus ONLY on RWT !

what i want :
    - feedback to ancient only - having some liberty to talk about cashing without getting banned (like if for example i make a post on epvp to increase my credibility in the eyes of casher)

ez warlord