Quest: ini 69 | Lebrondo Meridian

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quest: ini 69 | Lebrondo Meridian

Hey there,

I have a decent problem right now. There are 2 other Post in this Forum about the same Problem but they are a few months back and on top of that there is no conclusion on how to fix it, so i decided to make a new thread.

My Problem:
    Rigth now i want to make my way up to the INI 69 but in order to do that i have to to a few missions. In one of these missions i have to talk to Lebrondo Meridian while i had to consume a Potion. The thing is: I can talk with him but i can not complete the mission. I can spamm the button as much as i want to, but it do not do the trick. Maybe you can help me with that because I really want to go on with the INI 69. If there is any trick to skip this mission, please let me know.

I tried to dismiss the mission and redo it -> Did not work
    I tried to dismiss the mission and waited till the old potion buff went out and used a new potion -> Did not work
    I tried to dismiss the mission and used the potion one time rigth in front of the dude, once rigth after i got em and one time when i entered Magnatika -> Did not do the trick either
    I tried to relog and reinstall the game -> did not help

So im out of ideas rigth now. ;(

I would realy apreaciate to get some help or orders what to do now.

much love for this Server <3

Ungesund
  • Thanks for the fast reply.

No i mean the quest where i have to talk with Lebrono Meridian the Traitor. It is a quest i get in blonea from Tallop.
    He gave me a shaddow potion to talk with him so the guards "wont see me" .

I have two goals to do in this mission : Talk with Lebrondo and use the Potion. When i start the quest the first one (talk with him) is already finished and the potion is at 0/1.

There is no "?" on the mini map till i use this potion but when i want to finish the quest it seems like the button wont work. The window for the mission looks normal, means nothing is grey.

It is the same like in this old thread here : forum.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…raitor-lebrondo-meridian/
  • Ungesund wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply.

No i mean the quest where i have to talk with Lebrono Meridian the Traitor. It is a quest i get in blonea from Tallop.
    He gave me a shaddow potion to talk with him so the guards "wont see me" .

I have two goals to do in this mission : Talk with Lebrondo and use the Potion. When i start the quest the first one (talk with him) is already finished and the potion is at 0/1.

There is no "?" on the mini map till i use this potion but when i want to finish the quest it seems like the button wont work. The window for the mission looks normal, means nothing is grey.

It is the same like in this old thread here : forum.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…raitor-lebrondo-meridian/
    Wait, you said Blonea, Blonea isn't related to Dung 69 in any way, you should be questing in Mosalien.