Should Assa get any buffs in the next patch?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should Assa get any buffs in the next patch?

Is it good that there are like no assas on the server?

I'd like to hear your opinion. Assa can kill you 1v1 with his perma stuns but is in pvp and events like World boss, Battle of Gebra where you need to run with your grp pretty useless should something change or do you like it this way?

Why are there so few assa on the server?

Pros:
      - You can beat anyone in a 1v1 (besides a good summoner/overeq Warrior) through perma stun
      - Assa EQ is Cheap but rare ( because there are like no assa and even not that much summoner)
      - Stun cooldown lower as on other servers so -> perma cc
      (you can write more to that if you want just some)

Cons;
      - Lvn with one isnt fun (if you have no OP gear) (lvn is never fun xD)
      - Because warrior is so strong you got sense this way so you need no assas, and warrior counters assa this way if you go any near a warrior you get a flash and 3 hits and probebly a slow instantly because assa has a low play rate but is with his perma cc still dangerous
      - assa are not no cast on essencial skills, like on other servers so less fun to play for people which like fast paste gameplay

My Ideas for changes:
      - make the invi from assa not perma anymore make it no cast so you can go invi from walking but make it only 10 sec invi and like 14 sec cd or so like a archer invi so you can go in and make a fast play and that you need to make a play in that time frame = result you get a faster play flow assa feels smother fast paste and high risk so you can buff the rewards which he gets for a risky play style.
      - reduce the cooldown time from teleport from assa so he can jump more and be more mobile he needs to get in peoples face but if he does he gets bursted down and he is dead if he gets a slow
      -make the pendatron skill where you get untargetable so that it only goes for like ~10 sec and not perma and make the cast faster so you can dodge incoming cc.
      so that if you go in you can put a stun and be save and port out again (just a idea)
      - give him more single target dmg but nerf the poision a bit. the job from a assa is to pick mages or suffering priests an kill them/ make them useless with cc
      - Nerf The warrior sense so that assa cant get seen from to far away (invi pots and archer invi stay normal)
      - put the old animation on the poision blade ( because you can break it up with mount and its faster this way you cant even break up the new one with jumping because animation time is like over 1 sec) you could nerf the dmg/duration of the skill but make it faster animation, the cast time from 0.05 sec or so feels really good if someone runs away you still can use it because its casts so fast, that was one big problem with the old one.
      - a dmg reduction skill would help too if you run through aoes so you get less dmg

I know balancing from a class which can literally perma cc you to death is really hard I would like your opinions on the matter.
      Should assa stay like that or get any buffs?

On my opinion Assa is a class which isnt really fitting in 4story a game which goes all about mass pvp and that you have a class which just can go perma invi is just ridiculous.
    • Luna wrote:

I'd like to hear your opinion. Assa can kill you 1v1 with his perma stuns but is in pvp and events like World boss, Battle of Gebra where you need to run with your grp pretty useless should something change or do you like it this way?

Pros:
      - You can beat anyone in a 1v1 (besides a good summoner/overeq Warrior) through perma stun
      - Assa EQ is Cheap but rare ( because there are like no assa and even not that much summoner)

Cons;
      - Because warrior is so strong you got sense this way so you need no assas, and warrior counters assa this way if you go any near a warrior you get a flash and 3 hits and probebly a slow instantly because assa has a low play rate but is with his perma cc still dangerous
      - assa are not no cast on essencial skills, like on other servers so less fun to play for people which like fast paste gameplay

My Ideas for changes:
      - make the invi from assa not perma anymore make it no cast so you can go invi from walking but make it only 10 sec invi and like 14 sec cd or so like a archer invi so you can go in and make a fast play and that you need to make a play in that time frame = result you get a faster play flow assa feels smother fast paste and high risk so you can buff the rewards which he gets for a risky play style.
      - reduce the cooldown time from teleport from assa so he can jump more and be more mobile he needs to get in peoples face but if he does he gets bursted down and he is dead if he gets a slow
      -make the pendatron skill where you get untargetable so that it only goes for like ~10 sec and not perma and make the cast faster so you can dodge incoming cc.
      so that if you go in you can put a stun and be save and port out again (just a idea)
      - give him more single target dmg but nerf the poision a bit. the job from a assa is to pick mages or suffering priests an kill them/ make them useless with cc
      - Nerf The warrior sense so that assa cant get seen from to far away (invi pots and archer invi stay normal)
      - put the old animation on the poision blade ( because you can break it up with mount and its faster this way you cant even break up the new one with jumping because animation time is like over 1 sec) you could nerf the dmg/duration of the skill but make it faster animation, the cast time from 0.05 sec or so feels really good if someone runs away you still can use it because its casts so fast, that was one big problem with the old one.
      - a dmg reduction skill would help too if you run through aoes so you get less dmg

I know balancing from a class which can literally perma cc you to death is really hard I would like your opinions on the matter.

On my opinion Assa is a class which isnt really fitting in 4story a game which goes all about mass pvp and that you have a class which just can go perma invi is just ridiculous.
      Your ideas would change too much the class imo to a point that it would be kinda like a new one, invis not perma and to have a timer is a really bad idea imo and would fuck up playstyles and would remove/nerf one of the main things of nw - invis/perma invis.
      Making the cast animation of pendatron's coat skill so u can dodge easier things with it can be ok but i think it would be abused too much since it has a not big cooldown.
      Faster animations & faster invis cast would be ok but at the same time could make it too op. These 2 maybe could be combined with higher cooldowns so it won't be able to permastun anymore.

It's hard to balance a class that is one of the best 1o1 classes (struggling maybe a bit only against a good evo) - speaking from a same eq perspective.

A change that could help nightwalker in mass pvp would be buffing escape, so you will be able to escape more stuns at the same time.

I don't say that your ideas are bad but some of them would change nw too much.
    • Luna wrote:

Pros:

Cons;

My Ideas for changes:

Just increase movement speed a bit and faster animations and possibly longer cooldowns to counter the faster animations and nw is gucci
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• What bothers me most right now when Playing NW is that the Eye can see you through half the BoG for example and if you manage to get rid of it it is almost always up again because it's cooldown is only 3 Minutes

So if you join BoG and see 1 Warrior or 1 NW you know you are going to be pretty useless
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

What bothers me most right now when Playing NW is that the Eye can see you through half the BoG for example and if you manage to get rid of it it is almost always up again because it's cooldown is only 3 Minutes

So if you join BoG and see 1 Warrior or 1 NW you know you are going to be pretty useless
      If they make bigger cooldown to eye the pendatron tournament will be affected and is bad so this isn't a solution. Maybe less eye range but idk how that can help since nw/war stays kinda more infront to give eye anyway. Archers tho can focus debuffing the eye..
    • xHunter wrote:

If they make bigger cooldown to eye the pendatron tournament will be affected
      Yeah i didnt think about that

xHunter wrote:

Maybe less eye range but idk how that can help since nw/war stays kinda more infront to give eye anyway
      The problem with that is that a Warrior that stays in the middle of the BoG and kinda in front provides vision for almost every angle
      If i am not huging the wall then i am 100% seen
      And if they have 2 Warriors, which isnt very rare, i will have no way of getting into the enemy without them seeing me coming from afar

xHunter wrote:

Archers tho can focus debuffing the eye..
      Problem with that is that most Archers dont think about that, they dont see the Eye of a Warrior as a priority
      I've seen Warriors that didnt get debuffed once in the whole BoG or Doc fight
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Would be a change of paste really that bad?

You see, on other servers they just have insta cast on like everything on the assa which is op p4s does give priest/mages/summoner armour on gantha, items for more life, dmg reduction pets ect.

but I didnt see a server yet which changed the overall playstyle of the class if you buff the assa to much right now with anything he will be op again like more dmg, insta cast ect.

But if you change how the class is played you can get interesting new playstyles/results its just the question how hard it is to make such a change and how the change should look like.
    • Luna wrote:

But if you change how the class is played you can get interesting new playstyles/results its just the question how hard it is to make such a change and how the change should look like.
      I play nw myself and i wouldn't like it to be changed that much and i'm sure others that play this class for a while would say the same. The class is weak in mass pvp like gebra or pvp d80, pvp in general in small areas where usually there is eye; but in tw/cw/worldboss it's/can be ok. Without changing too much the class, escape could be made so you can escape more stuns at once with it or just add a bit more faster animations.
    • Luna wrote:

Maybe the only thing I agree with you. Why you guys want to change every class so bad, I mean it's oldschool in the first place and we played like this for many years until someone changed it. That's why this server was created wasn't it? I played NW for years and I think that having a NW in party is huge advantage but people just don't know how to work with him. It's really not that hard to debuff warrior and then assasin has the best opportunity to fear enemies from the inside(but mostly when you cast really good fear your allies do nothing that means you die and they don't use that opportunity to rush). I'm not fan of what they did to warrior either but whatever and they have to be really carefull to make changes like this because to some OGs it could be game breaking.
    • Delainer wrote:

Luna wrote:

Maybe the only thing I agree with you. Why you guys want to change every class so bad, I mean it's oldschool in the first place and we played like this for many years until someone changed it. That's why this server was created wasn't it? I played NW for years and I think that having a NW in party is huge advantage but people just don't know how to work with him. It's really not that hard to debuff warrior and then assasin has the best opportunity to fear enemies from the inside(but mostly when you cast really good fear your allies do nothing that means you die and they don't use that opportunity to rush). I'm not fan of what they did to warrior either but whatever and they have to be really carefull to make changes like this because to some OGs it could be game breaking.
      Well, some words from myself this time.
      Why Arch is called "unbalanced"? Cus of "ABB" and Races. Thats why.
      As i remember in 2009-2012 Arch Was GOOD but he wasnt op like hes now.
      "NW IS BAD" There we have the best NW in the world "Vegito", i never saw a single comment by him "nw is bad buff him". Ofc it is a diffrent style between NW oldschool/Newschool style, but hes best everywhere so meh. L2P nw like Delainer said.
      They shouldn't touch single class cus it could be op like warrior, then "nerf" and community is gonna cry again "OMG BUFF/NERF/BUFF/NERF/BUFF/NERF." BullShit.
      Evo support class is now the best 1v1? Hes weak only vs NW's WTF?.
      XD.
      GG's
    • As i heard Xyef Vegito has no time to play.
      When i was most active he was always on top. +.. stats like 3k kills + / 5 d as nw is a good record.
      Anyway, he could be 2131230213 years off, hes gonna back after this time to smash everyone anus

Edit : what i said? IS A GOOD RECORD?
      IT IS A FUCKING BEST RECORD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nucey ().

• Luna wrote:

I never see Vegito anywhere he is just tourment and goes away again he doesnt do any pvp.
      sure he says nothing about it because he is a good 1v1 assa which does no pvp on this server and wins the tour he doesnt have any problems with wars, stuns, BOG or anything else.

He got 2334 points this month
      the dude has 5 deaths overall and 3k + kills or wtv dont remember well

#vegito903 @Vegito (give us your insight on this topic btw)
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Luna wrote:

I never see Vegito anywhere he is just tourment and goes away again he doesnt do any pvp.
      sure he says nothing about it because he is a good 1v1 assa which does no pvp on this server and wins the tour he doesnt have any problems with wars, stuns, BOG or anything else.

He got 2334 points this month
      But my total honor is over 200.000, so i guess i played a lot of pvp in this server.
      I think i'm in the top 10 characters of total honor in this server, if you don't see me playing now its because i have something to do and i have literally no time to play, you know, real life matters too.

About nightwalker i already said my opinion time ago, its fine as it is for me, if this class will get a buff i'm fine with that, but if they won't add any buff to nightwalker it's not a big deal, since the class is already op in everything. This is the old nightwalker, the one who is harder to play than the new one (and i can say that since i think, and i hope, i've mastered both of styles, new and old) and i can assure you that in the new servers even the rustiest player in 4story could kill some players with 4 hits, if you think that this is skill then i don't know what to say xD Nightwalker as every other class in this server is good, maybe a bit more difficult to use, but you can always give eye to your mage or cover the stuns with fear, so honestly i have no problems with it.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Vegito wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Vegito is anyway best nw of this server and probably top 5 of best player all classe concerned.
      Thanks bro but in my opinion everyone can lose and i don't like to say stuff like this anymore, because people then start to flame etc.. but thanks again for your comment :)
      ofc everyone can loose, but not everyone can win pendatrons tournament 15 times in a row :)
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord