How to easily get to Dungeon 75 and farm it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to easily get to Dungeon 75 and farm it

Hello, in this video I'm going to show you how to get to and farm the Dungeon 75 the easiest way in my opinion. The reason why I do it like that is because I get the biggest group possible (22 monster in total) without getting the bigger stronger enemies that spawn after killing the first wave of monsters, this way you only have to deal with lower health monsters and not high health monsters and can re-log faster. After you re-log you can spam your Enter key to connect as fast as possible if you want it done extremely quick if not then just click the connect button. You can do it with any class but I prefer to do it with a Mage because they have 2 longer AoE's and 2 targeted AoE's. After completing the dungeon I throw away every single drop except Gleaming Green Herbs, Medium Bowstring and Goddess Tears, the other stacked items I have the Red and Blue Gleaming Herbs, Mithril, Oil-soaked Material and Flawless Leather are only there so when they hit the stack max which is 200 I can just easily throw them out and start stacking them again. I throw them out because I don't have any use for them and they don't sell for much but if you need them or want to sell them then keep them,
      Make sure to use an Auto-loot and a Large Luck potion before starting the farm.

In the video I used a Richie Sickle +22 with a Mage level 87, the reason she is level 87 is because it's the last level for the monster kill rank, after 87 the monsters in Dungeon 75 won't count as kills but will be much easier to kill, it's up to you.

Hope this video helps, have fun enjoy the game and good luck. If you need help with something ask me in game, whisper Banned or Ella or contact me on Discord at MOTHXR#7576. :)

Discord: MOTHXR#7576
      In-game: Derion main
      Derion - Banned/Ella
      Valorian - Rafaela/Aerial
    • Another technique is to kill the two monsters that don't aggro you in the beginning. This will spawn 2x3 mobs and allows you to kill two monster groups per relog. You don't go that far into the dungeon, kill the first group. You can even kill other two low health mobs that don't aggro. After that you even aggro the morays in the end and those mobs that will spawn the other two moray groups. You kill the big moray while your AOE-s fall so you don't waste time. To avoid fighting the two extra moray groups you have to get to a specific point but it's possible, just experiment with it!

I usually don't throw away items that can be sold for more than 10s. You can make some extra gold if you fill your inventory with items of high value and sell them when you relax in Keter/markut.. Of course you have to look at each blue item so it can be micro intensive. But you want to look at them anyways because you can get really good blue items like 12 crit, 9 stat jewels and so on.

About getting to dung 75: You don't have to avoid the mobs when you fly from tanaroem. If you spam space their hits won't flinch you.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Another technique is to kill the two monsters that don't aggro you in the beginning. This will spawn 2x3 mobs and allows you to kill two monster groups per relog. You don't go that far into the dungeon, kill the first group. You can even kill other two low health mobs that don't aggro. After that you even aggro the morays in the end and those mobs that will spawn the other two moray groups. You kill the big moray while your AOE-s fall so you don't waste time. To avoid fighting the two extra moray groups you have to get to a specific point but it's possible, just experiment with it!

I usually don't throw away items that can be sold for more than 10s. You can make some extra gold if you fill your inventory with items of high value and sell them when you relax in Keter/markut.. Of course you have to look at each blue item so it can be micro intensive. But you want to look at them anyways because you can get really good blue items like 12 crit, 9 stat jewels and so on.

About getting to dung 75: You don't have to avoid the mobs when you fly from tanaroem. If you spam space their hits won't flinch you.
      I haven't tried your method but I'll look into it the point is to be fast that's it, and I do keep the blues that have good options on them that's why those jewels were in my bags :)

Derion - Banned/Ella
    • playing with mage level 85, sepi +20 , large luck and 12place-bags (5x 12 place and 1x 16 place clearly)

I only keep level 34 items (11,5s) or higher tier eq until my standard bag is full. i then swap out higher stuff with lower stuff and clear the standard bag again.

In an hour (2 large luck) i get around 40+ tears, 11-12g from looting itself and another 1g from selling.
      also around 100-130 gloomings of each kind and 50-70 mithril, leather and oil-soakeds

EDIT: I jsut saw your video. You don't need to use 2 speed potions, simply use the metamorphus potion right at the hill and climb with jump. you can get exactly to the ini portal with 1 metamorph

The post was edited 1 time, last by Taradal ().

• Taradal wrote:

playing with mage level 85, sepi +20 , large luck and 12place-bags (5x 12 place and 1x 16 place clearly)

I only keep level 34 items (11,5s) or higher tier eq until my standard bag is full. i then swap out higher stuff with lower stuff and clear the standard bag again.

In an hour (2 large luck) i get around 40+ tears, 11-12g from looting itself and another 1g from selling.
      also around 100-130 gloomings of each kind and 50-70 mithril, leather and oil-soakeds

EDIT: I jsut saw your video. You don't need to use 2 speed potions, simply use the metamorphus potion right at the hill and climb with jump. you can get exactly to the ini portal with 1 metamorph
      I just have a lot of speed potions in reserve so I just use them without caring :P

Derion - Banned/Ella
    • Fearu wrote:

Man you sleep sometimes? 2350 tears OMEGA LUL if isn't it bot,i'm your huge fun bro tell me what do you do while farming? watching tv series / twitch? idk It's freakin boring
      I can only farm for hours when shroud is streaming
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fearu wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Man you sleep sometimes? 2350 tears OMEGA LUL if isn't it bot,i'm your huge fun bro tell me what do you do while farming? watching tv series / twitch? idk It's freakin boring
      Yee shroud or Punisher on netflix
      man I watched punisher in 2 days ez
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Yee shroud or Punisher on netflix
      man I watched punisher in 2 days ez
      Finished 1 season in 1 day,let's take the fuckin second season brah

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3