The End Of Story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nucey wrote:

YGOB, GODLIKE, OYASUMI, CSTM, RESU FUCKING LAERZE GUILD NAME, 20KM'S UNBUFFT, Husaria, LastHope, WallStreet, PURGE/PushOrLeave, Carpe Noctem, NERV, GMBH! <3.Dan, Tymian, Cypek, Kitsuney, ITIME, GREKKO, RAMON, DALI, ARAYA, BORUTO, TASKLLENDY, JONES, HUNTER/DESTRO, FEARUUUU, TIMELESS, JUMPER, REYZU, DEANERYS, YODA.!
      Time to left 4s community, gl to everyone! :)
      Cya <3

Display Spoiler
      The funny thing, i got ban with Ramon pvp 21rod, hes gonna kill my self XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ITS BURN NOT TIMELESS
      SEND NUDES YOU CANCER PLAYER <3
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Nucey wrote:

Hi guys, i never thought that, i will make a post like that but, yh.
      So, as you can know, my account borrowed to other person got banned 3 or 4 hours ago.
      Ofc, i know why my account is banned, and what can i say.
      The first reason, was "WTR". Well, i never sold single item for $ so thats the problem, I mean, they have proofs, so what can i do? 8).
      The second reason without proofs again, i won't talk about it.
      Anyway, this time i won't make a drama like it was 1 year ago vs YGOB, or some months/days ago vs AC xD.
      Ik, sometimes my person was annoying, but meh. I never thought there will be such a hate on my person, so.. yeah, Im sorry for that.
      I made a lot wrong decisions on this server, but I can't change it so now, it's too late.
      However, I had so much funn with you guys.
      I just wanna said, thanks for that time! =3
      YGOB, GODLIKE, OYASUMI, CSTM, RESU FUCKING LAERZE GUILD NAME, 20KM'S UNBUFFT, Husaria, LastHope, WallStreet, PURGE/PushOrLeave, Carpe Noctem, NERV, GMBH! <3.
      Dan, Tymian, Cypek, Kitsuney, ITIME, GREKKO, RAMON, DALI, ARAYA, BORUTO, TASKLLENDY, JONES, HUNTER/DESTRO, FEARUUUU, TIMELESS, JUMPER, REYZU, DEANERYS, YODA.!
      Time to left 4s community, gl to everyone! :)
      Cya <3

Display Spoiler
      The funny thing, i got ban with Ramon pvp 21rod, hes gonna kill my self XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • FKPUZ wrote:

Immer schade wenn die Community kleiner wird auch wenn ich noch kaum einen kenne. Ich hoffe doch nur das dieser Server am Leben bleibt und das auf einen der das Game verlässt, 4 neue dazu kommen.
      Well as i heard new serv inc in few weeks, and another one in 2020?
      This srv should be online for long time cus of greate cummunity.
      That's sad, they cant make a 1 good srv, for everyone to keep 4s community in 1 place.
      I mean that could be awesome, If we could see again 4 cw's 49v49.. as i remember in 2010-12

Deanerys wrote:

Ich kann es gut nachvollziehen, dass Leute kommen, aber auch Leute wieder gehen. Außerdem denke ich, wird der Server nicht. Den gibt es jetzt schon lange. Aber bitte fixt meine AOE... mache nie dmg.
      This srv was empty from the start some months like 5-6.
      The "lucky" moment as i heard was end of "v4" second oldshool srv. It was the moment when they got a lot of people online.
      Well, now with Jirkus in their team this srv can't be bad and obviously they won't close it.
      #HalfGermanCey

plsdontbanmeimreformed
    • Nucey wrote:

FKPUZ wrote:

Immer schade wenn die Community kleiner wird auch wenn ich noch kaum einen kenne. Ich hoffe doch nur das dieser Server am Leben bleibt und das auf einen der das Game verlässt, 4 neue dazu kommen.
      Well as i heard new serv inc in few weeks, and another one in 2020?This srv should be online for long time cus of greate cummunity.
      That's sad, they cant make a 1 good srv, for everyone to keep 4s community in 1 place.
      I mean that could be awesome, If we could see again 4 cw's 49v49.. as i remember in 2010-12

Deanerys wrote:

Ich kann es gut nachvollziehen, dass Leute kommen, aber auch Leute wieder gehen. Außerdem denke ich, wird der Server nicht. Den gibt es jetzt schon lange. Aber bitte fixt meine AOE... mache nie dmg.
      This srv was empty from the start some months like 5-6.The "lucky" moment as i heard was end of "v4" second oldshool srv. It was the moment when they got a lot of people online.
      Well, now with Jirkus in their team this srv can't be bad and obviously they won't close it.
      #HalfGermanCey

plsdontbanmeimreformed
      Nice one other server who will day 3 days after the opening
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Fearu wrote:

this sever wouldnt handle 3 castle wars 49x49 because of bad host xdd,even yesterday on the castle,that was 49vs43 and spikes were real as fuck
      1€ server host plox
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Nucey wrote:

@Censored
      idk 4ancient has a growing community :D Not my fault if other people from other server leave game xddd
      4story isnt 1 big community, same for 4ancient. We are different player with different mentality with different objectifs.

And saying im AC fan is kinda weird when he banned me more than 1time + doesnt do things like i think it should be... x)

ez warlord
    • That's why our community isnt good to do that.
      Why? We have like 80% players which thinks that they're the best, and they're gonna to blame everyone else even if someone is playin this game for the first time.
      Thats why we haven't new players in our community.
      "Idk 4ancient has a growing community" -> New players? You mean cashers? Wooooooooops
      Why? Cus no one wants to farm. That's sad.
      That's That's That's... xD
      Or macro abusers, woah.
      Show me a game in 2019 which you're allowed to use macro...
      Rip, only this game is shitty with that.
      Eh.
      "We are different player with different mentality with different objectifs."
      Y, thats why if you'll get 5 Best DEV'S in this game, they could make something beauty?.
      i mean, a lot of them hates themselfs but it was just an idea.
      Oldschool + Newschool + Features? Looks beauty ? I think so.
      This game could has second life.
      Jesus, ReformedNucey.. Im talking like a tard.

About your bans, he have to do that if he has profs you did something "bad". xD
    • Nucey wrote:

That's why our community isnt good to do that.
      Why? We have like 80% players which thinks that they're the best, and they're gonna to blame everyone else even if someone is playin this game for the first time.
      Thats why we haven't new players in our community.
      "Idk 4ancient has a growing community" -> New players? You mean cashers? Wooooooooops
      Why? Cus no one wants to farm. That's sad.
      That's That's That's... xD
      Or macro abusers, woah.
      Show me a game in 2019 which you're allowed to use macro...
      Rip, only this game is shitty with that.
      Eh.
      "We are different player with different mentality with different objectifs."
      Y, thats why if you'll get 5 Best DEV'S in this game, they could make something beauty?.
      i mean, a lot of them hates themselfs but it was just an idea.
      Oldschool + Newschool + Features? Looks beauty ? I think so.
      This game could has second life.
      Jesus, ReformedNucey.. Im talking like a tard.

About your bans, he have to do that if he has profs you did something "bad". xD
      whao everything you complain about is what 20cm does but you still defend them'... Hypocrisie/20? Cash? They did. Thinking they are the best? Also. Just maybe they didnt macro (yet)

But you np you complain about the server for months and you are still here... W/e...

And about making 1server? Mhh, utopic.

ez warlord
    • Well, "complain" you mean telling the truth. rofl. That isnt flame for no reason.
      WTF, i never saw a single comment from "20cm HEYHO, WE'RE THE BEST HERE FREE FARM EZEZEZ".
      As i saw, they're kind boys, playing for funn.
      You are typical player which doesent know anything, thats the problem.
      Next part about 20cm, you should finally leave them.
      Untopic -> Cus i saw comments in DE here, so i just gave them answer, lel.

Last Answer here won't spam anymore.