Archer overall & bugged slows

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Archer overall & bugged slows

1.Archer's anti macro system is still bullshit even after 4months, u get even while jump skilling, not abbing (the ultimate test xdd) the "Slow down buddy..." message which either delays your next skill or blocks your skills for even 5seconds and this is bullshit. I'm all for anti macro system and every class should have one but try to refine it atleast and it's bugged like this for already 3-4 months so...u gotta keep in mind that when u abb u usually spam the skills, especially when u play the range game in a duel/1v1, not even saying that if i go full speed abb i block my skills everytime and thats..so great.

2.Archer's AOE and from what i've heard even mage's when u put it first 1-2seconds, first 1-2 hits of the aoe aren't hitting and u get smthg like a E3 DEBUG HACK INFO

3.The slow skills are bugged, last 3-5 seconds u are even more slow than first seconds of it + if u are in ghost while u have slow u can't move at all.

These bugs are here for a very long time and still no fix yet...
    • xHunter wrote:

1.Archer's anti macro system is still bullshit even after 4months, u get even while jump skilling, not abbing (the ultimate test xdd) the "Slow down buddy..." message which either delays your next skill or blocks your skills for even 5seconds and this is bullshit. I'm all for anti macro system and every class should have one but try to refine it atleast and it's bugged like this for already 3-4 months so...u gotta keep in mind that when u abb u usually spam the skills, especially when u play the range game in a duel/1v1, not even saying that if i go full speed abb i block my skills everytime and thats..so great.

2.Archer's AOE and from what i've heard even mage's when u put it first 1-2seconds, first 1-2 hits of the aoe aren't hitting and u get smthg like a E3 DEBUG HACK INFO

3.The slow skills are bugged, last 3-5 seconds u are even more slow than first seconds of it + if u are in ghost while u have slow u can't move at all.

1. I still get the slow down buddy messages as well. Not as often as before bit still.
      2. I have that bug as well. But only for the first hit as far as I can tell.
      3. I think it's a feature. Slows/speedbuffs stack on this server while in original 4story they don't stack. And I have to say that I prefer the system of 4ancient aka the stacking movement effects. So I see no problem with this.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

3. I think it's a feature. Slows/speedbuffs stack on this server while in original 4story they don't stack. And I have to say that I prefer the system of 4ancient aka the stacking movement effects. So I see no problem with this.
      lol so its a feature that last 3 or 5 seconds of the slow are even more slower? or its a feature that i can't move in ghost while i have slow and i'm stuck for 10seconds in same place..don't think so, this is bullshit.
    • There is no possible way to put a 100% slow on anyone in order to stun this way. So effectively you stun yourself by using ghost.

And there are upsides to this too. For example you move faster when you use sprint+ghost in the same time. On original you just move at the speed of the ghost. Speed potions and sprint also stack which is also fun.

If it's feature or not: I believe it was even in the patch notes on one occasion.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

There is no possible way to put a 100% slow on anyone in order to stun this way. So effectively you stun yourself by using ghost.

And there are upsides to this too. For example you move faster when you use sprint+ghost in the same time. On original you just move at the speed of the ghost. Speed potions and sprint also stack which is also fun.

If it's feature or not: I believe it was even in the patch notes on one occasion.
      Pretty sure that slow is bugged, like i said last 5seconds it is even more slower than at start and beeing full blocked while slowed in ghost is bullshit.
    • SwiperDE wrote:

I already knew about this feature, i was saying that last 3-5seconds of the slow skills are slower than the first seconds sometimes and i don't think that this is a feature and even beeing unable to move while u are slowed in ghost is bs..better no stack at all than something bugged, 12seconds not beeing able to move while ghost is something broken imo.