Tournament easy overcast and overcast in general

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fearu wrote:

xHunter wrote:

This oc happens when u use a skill almost at the same time after you used another skill or autoattack, in nw case, as in both videos that i put above, the game "thinks" that my teleport animation didn't end even tho i kinda canceled it so surprise didn't register cause overlapped with teleport. To not oc surprise in this case i have to either step after teleport then surprise or to wait a bit after teleport - in both cases this slows you down and also if a target is running you can't get in range for the stun.

the last 2 stuns tho from last video (my suprise and sand) got bugged (maybe has something to do with players beeing on mount, also this happend to me in same situations so many times) or missed and it didn't appear on screen :-? but then again happend to me many times.

we should get maybe some answers about this since is an old thread and also this problem was always here.

btw i'm talking about the overcasts where your skills (animation) are still casting and not about the oc where your skill just gets on cooldown without anim (that means that you pressed it exactly at same time as auto or other skill).
      Johny u drunk
      yy and you got drunk from kompot
    • xHunter wrote:

Fearu wrote:

xHunter wrote:

This oc happens when u use a skill almost at the same time after you used another skill or autoattack, in nw case, as in both videos that i put above, the game "thinks" that my teleport animation didn't end even tho i kinda canceled it so surprise didn't register cause overlapped with teleport. To not oc surprise in this case i have to either step after teleport then surprise or to wait a bit after teleport - in both cases this slows you down and also if a target is running you can't get in range for the stun.

the last 2 stuns tho from last video (my suprise and sand) got bugged (maybe has something to do with players beeing on mount, also this happend to me in same situations so many times) or missed and it didn't appear on screen :-? but then again happend to me many times.

we should get maybe some answers about this since is an old thread and also this problem was always here.

btw i'm talking about the overcasts where your skills (animation) are still casting and not about the oc where your skill just gets on cooldown without anim (that means that you pressed it exactly at same time as auto or other skill).
      Johny u drunk
      @Fearu remember tequilla with salt? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Fearu wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Johny u drunk
      @Fearu remember tequilla with salt? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      REMEMBER MY LEG KICKING YOUR FAT ASS

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • xHunter wrote:

AncientCompiler wrote:

Can someone please record what‘s meant

1st and 2nd clips overcast surprise after teleport, this is really game breaker for nw in tournament where u can overcast even more easier, it happend to me many times.

3rd - warrior overcast stun after changed stances

4th - this is the case with every skill that you jump cast it, after you jump cast a skill your first skill used will overcast (and if u jump cast you have to wait like 3seconds to not overcast the skill) , in case of archers, u can overcast/bug all abb and this is rly broken...some months ago (4-5months ago i think) you could jump skills without this happening.

And btw, with warrior Human you overcast even more easier because its faster than fairy/feline.

also when you overcast tp+surprise the enemy kinda "teleports" to you

+ look action bar at nw's tp surprise overcast

I hope this will be fixed..

xHunter wrote:

UP! Overcasts fix when?

More overcasts in first part (2 out of the dozens that i get daily xDD, posted for feedback sake) and 2nd part idk, bugged stuns sometimes while the other player is on mount or bugged miss text (not appearing), overcasts can't be cause is first and single skill casted in both cases lol (surprise first clip of part2 & sand in 2nd)

xHunter wrote:

UP!!!!!!!!!!!! oc biggest bullshit after miss, fix when?
    • xHunter wrote:

UPPPPPPPPPP DEVELOPER THIS SERVER HAS? ALL I SEE IS ADDED MOUNTS AND SHIT FOR MONEY BUT THINGS THAT THE SERVER NEEDS ARE NEVER DONE/ADDED.
      "RETHINK YOUR POSITION" incoming
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber