The client won`t launch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ZeroOne wrote:

More Information please.

Operating System?
    is your OS up to date?
    Are your drivers up to date?

Take a look into the task messenger, is really nothing happening or is TClient.exe starting but not reacting?
    Still.

More Information about your system would be great.

The Game should update automatically.
    Is the Launcher doing something?
    Try to reinstall and take a look at the launcher.
    The upper Bar should download the new files and it should have a purple color while doing that.
  • My OS is Windows XP, Service Pack 3

No, I just click the "Connect" button and it does nothing at all.
    I hate reinstalling...
    EDIT 1 : Yes the bar has a pink-ish, purple-ish color and it had that before I first installed the game
    EDIT 2: Immediately after reinstall, the purple bar was full and showed that the update was ready, so I clicked
    "Connect" : nothing.When I reopened 4Ancient, there was a blue bar, instead of a purple one and the "Connect" button was ready, so I clicked it aaaaaaaaand : ... nothing.
    EDIT 3: I installed the game on a PC with Windows 7 and it worked perfectly.So it may be a Windows issue, just as I saw in some other thread, but the thing is : I don't know what I should be doing exactly to solve this issue.The guy who solved this problem recommended installing an old ISO,but he didn't put any link whatsoever to help others with this problem AND I don't think an ISO is simply going to solve this problem...I mean...I don't even get how does that make any sense with the connection issue...

The post was edited 3 times, last by knightshadow5: Adding comments. ().

• knightshadow5 wrote:

My OS is Windows XP, Service Pack 3

I hate reinstalling...
    EDIT 1 : Yes the bar has a pink-ish, purple-ish color and it had that before I first installed the game
    EDIT 2: Immediately after reinstall, the purple bar was full and showed that the update was ready, so I clicked "Connect" : nothing.When I reopened 4Ancient, there was a blue bar, instead of a purple one and the "Connect" button was ready, so I clicked it aaaaaaaaand : ... nothing.
    Windows xp? Can you please tell me your processor and your RAM? :)
  • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

My OS is Windows XP, Service Pack 3

I hate reinstalling...
    EDIT 2: Immediately after reinstall, the purple bar was full and showed that the update was ready, so I clicked "Connect" : nothing.When I reopened 4Ancient, there was a blue bar, instead of a purple one and the "Connect" button was ready, so I clicked it aaaaaaaaand : ... nothing.
    @AlbertoCoderIT

Hmm, I have 3 GB of RAM.I have no further details on it and I can't get it anyhow (only if I knew).
    CPU : Intel Pentium D , 3.4 GHz

Again, I don't think it has to do with the specs, this game should run good on any potato PC :3 :D .Maybe it's about the OS, which may have issues upon running the game.Or maybe there's a server protocol problem that I should look upon?
    Hmm...