Ancient Tincture war - 31. October 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ancient Tincture war - 31. October 2018

Welcome! This memorial is about one of biggest war of tincture legions.
      Every player who participated in this war can tell how faithfully his tincture legion fought.

About my Tincture legion:
      I had really big army! It was 400 Survival tinctures. This army had really good weapons and technology! They had lot of Master's formula. Yeah! Of course.. their serendipity shields was weak x2... Only two generals had serendipity shield x2.5... But! They had lot of scrolls of reflection! Those scrolls are very perfect defensive tool for survive lot of Tinctures. Unfortunately... I had only 13 golds and that was my weak point. In big wars the tincture legion needs heavely eat and 13 golds wasn't enough..

On 27. October 2018 when I found document about halloween up event +75%... The empire Sickle declared me a war. It was because in this document I revealed secret about his weakness. The empire wanted to show me, that I haven't chance.
      On 31. October 2018 22:10 the war began! The Sickle was +20 and for our hope we needed capture atleast one level (for +21).
      This war... was ... scary... How symbolic! - Halloween...
      Our first attack failed. It was still +20. Our second attack failed too and it was still +20!! Oh by the Goddess... again failed and that beast was still +20! Tincture legion was too hungry.. My golds was drowned so quickly.
      Then.. The sickle broke my army... captured 2 levels... Then 4... 6... +14...+12... The Sickle was beastly smart and evil! He perfectly knew that +12 was too inconvenient for me. We always reflected it to +11 and The Sickle very often brought it back to +12.
      This war was very long... 50 minutes! The sickle captured our levels very quickly. The level was often under +14, so last 4 golds was enough.

At the end of war the Sickle won! The sickle +16 is smiling with a golden tooth...

127 tinctures died
      Two generals with Serendipity shield x2.5 died as first

Rest in peace!
    • papybedo wrote:

What a good Role Play!Thats a really good (but sad) story!
      I cant wait for the next episode!

Gms, bring a new event for a new war!

Finally RolePlay has a place in this game :) !
      Haha! You surprised me :D I didn't plan another episode, but I will try it.
      Display Spoiler

Psst! hey! Do you see that calendar?
      The Christmas is near...
      Display Spoiler

That sounds like war with positive ending :saint:
      Hahaha! Hell yeah! :evil:

Thanks for the compliment. ^^