Rare Magic Upgrade, worst event ever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

That's why we opened the test server :) We answer accusations with facts, instead of just writing things that are worth nothing :)
      Facts:
      Yoda did not get help or a single reply from staff since the 30th of October on your Testserver --> Cant test
      No reply no help
      Mikrole cant play because he gets an error on your Testserver because he got banned by the anti speedhack system --> Cant test
      Banned + Error
      You dont give any information what so ever what changed on the Testserver --> What the hell are we supposed to test ?(

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Probably way more people with errors and complains in various threads but too lazy to find them now.
    • xscusi wrote:

Facts:Yoda did not get help or a single reply from staff since the 30th of October on your Testserver --> Cant test
      No reply no help
      Mikrole cant play because he gets an error on your Testserver because he got banned by the anti speedhack system --> Cant test
      Banned + Error
      You dont give any information what so ever what changed on the Testserver --> What the hell are we supposed to test ?(

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Probably way more people with errors and complains in various threads but too lazy to find them now.
      The error he got seems like a programming issue, probably already fixed in the newest TestServer patch. Did he try login again?
      If he keeps getting the same error, he could write in english a ticket or everywhere else, like discord ecc. Is not easy to keep up with fb page, tickets, game and forum. It can happen that we don't see something. If we do, we've plenty of contacts. Especially on discord. So i don't see the point of "omg no one answered".
      2nd and 3rd link are practically the same. We're testing the system, so it's normal that he can get banned lol, that's the point. Also as you answered him, he can use any account with that password, so don't see the point of his insults.
      About the error, he probably tried to access an account that was on a Map not loaded by the server. That's why we're testing. Not getting an answer doesn't mean it's not going to be fixed. Did he try again? Did he try again with other accounts?
      About the testing part, as i mentioned in the post before, we can't give an exact documentation. The whole point of testing is : getting online the test server and playing. If you get crashes, errors ecc, just get the dump file and send it to AncientCompiler or make a thread on the forum. Don't see the point of "tell me what to test", that's not how it works. Sometimes can happen that we say "There's this now, try do x,y,z". Am i missing something?
      I can't see the point of this post apart for flaming.
      So instead of just trying to make me look like a liar saying things like "Facts" and linking some threads with no answers as you wanted to make it look like we don't do nothing, please, since you're practically being the lawyer of these two guys, did they do what i wrote? Did they try again? Did they use another account? When was the last time they tried to login? Did they reach us through any other way apart from forum? There are pieces missing. You quoted my "facts", but now i'm asking for your facts. I don't see any. I just see what you want to make it look like.
      We consider a lot the help people give with testing on the server, and we really thank everyone that logged in even once. It's also true that is hard to keep an eye on everything, it can happen that we forget about threads ecc, we all have things to do in our lives, but we try our best :D
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

The error he got seems like a programming issue, probably already fixed in the newest TestServer patch. Did he try login again?If he keeps getting the same error, he could write in english a ticket or everywhere else, like discord ecc.
      Nice, tell him the same, as someone clearly saw and understood the problem.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Is not easy to keep up with fb page, tickets, game and forum. It can happen that we don't see something. If we do, we've plenty of contacts. Especially on discord. So i don't see the point of "omg no one answered".
      Understandable if you were the only one in charge. There are plenty of people on your team who could/should look in the Testserver section on the forum where you ASKED for bugreports and feedback.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

2nd and 3rd link are practically the same. We're testing the system, so it's normal that he can get banned lol, that's the point. Also as you answered him, he can use any account with that password, so don't see the point of his insults.
      True.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

About the error, he probably tried to access an account that was on a Map not loaded by the server. That's why we're testing. Not getting an answer doesn't mean it's not going to be fixed. Did he try again? Did he try again with other accounts?
      Nice, tell him the same in his thread as this is why he cant test things which you want to be tested.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

About the testing part, as i mentioned in the post before, we can't give an exact documentation. The whole point of testing is : getting online the test server and playing. If you get crashes, errors ecc, just get the dump file and send it to AncientCompiler or make a thread on the forum. Don't see the point of "tell me what to test", that's not how it works.

The point of a Testserver is to test out new features/functions/code/idfk. There is no way people will play on the server discovering the new things on their own as there is no player-base and therefore can't test pvp mechanics or create potential errors. Additionally, why would someone waste their time on a Testserver farming (which is the only thing they could do on their own) to finally get an error?
      Imo you should have opened the Testserver once you were are able to reveal the features which are going to be tested.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Sometimes can happen that we say "There's this now, try do x,y,z". Am i missing something?
      This. This is when you open a Testserver to actually TEST stuff.

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

I can't see the point of this post apart for flaming.
      So instead of just trying to make me look like a liar saying things like "Facts" and linking some threads with no answers as you wanted to make it look like we don't do nothing, please, since you're practically being the lawyer of these two guys, did they do what i wrote? Did they try again? Did they use another account? When was the last time they tried to login? Did they reach us through any other way apart from forum? There are pieces missing. You quoted my "facts", but now i'm asking for your facts. I don't see any. I just see what you want to make it look like.
      Instead of writing me this wall of text you could have taken the time and answered to the threads I linked and told them what to do. Which is ultimatly what you are here for. Why would they reach out through any other way apart from forum if this is the place to discuss the game and send bug reports? :)

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

We consider a lot the help people give with testing on the server, and we really thank everyone that logged in even once.
      I have been part of the Testserver but I dont see the point of it anymore if we cant even get a hint of what changed (apart from the *Test* on the guild window)

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

It's also true that is hard to keep an eye on everything, it can happen that we forget about threads ecc, we all have things to do in our lives, but we try our best :D
      Never doubted that, but there is a dashboard for a reason and the Testserver section should (?) be a priority.

I dont even know why I am trying to explain myself here, I am banned and wont "enjoy" the new big patch anyways, but 4Ancient is the guard of the good old times and is on a good way to ruin it for a lot of people this way.

Dont pull out a Gameforg3. (Censored btw)
      COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR COMMUNITY IS KEY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, this is what you do when you are truly butthurt

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

since you're practically being the lawyer of these two guys
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Nucey wrote:

profiangler wrote:

What u expect from a sv where gm‘s/admin‘s doesnt even play active?
      All GMs and TGMs are active on the server as players :) Most of us don't have the same name for obvious reasons. Just because you don't see us in chat, doesn't mean we're not online :)

ImAphoenix wrote:

yeah thats even more sad because when u are all online why you dont change those little problems what exist over months/years? That just shows how incompetent the whole lead is.
    • profiangler wrote:

yeah thats even more sad because when u are all online why you dont change those little problems what exist over months/years? That just shows how incompetent the whole lead is.
      I'll repeat it again, only AncientCompiler can work to the actual code on the server. So small things ,as you say, like bugs and lags, can't be solved by GMs. Like speed bugs, portal bugs, general lag ecc ecc ecc, i'm sure you know all the problems that are currently on the server so i won't list them all. If you're also referring to unfairness in PvP as i said in a post before, it's something that we can't solve. We can't force users to play a determined amount of hours or to join a particular region.

I'll explain myself better. TGMs and GMs have the following duties:
      • Make events
      • Answer Tickets (the only tickets we can sovle are technical difficulties, reports and other questions. Everything that's about password/code reset, unban requests, lost items and similar are for Community Managers or Game Administrators)
      • Ban cheaters (Please note that TGMs CAN'T ban and note that GMs MUST always provide proofs of misconduct, so please don't write tickets like "OMG WHY AM I BANNED?", because we ALWAYS have video proofs, otherwise we don't ban)
      • Mute flamers
      • Answer in-game's Administrator Chat
      Other than that,i speak only for myself about this, i answer to all questions on our Facebook page and any question someone writes me on discord. Also i help Swiper with the YouTube channel making thumbnails.
      I'm not saying i'm watching everything nor i'm perfect, i'm just saying that between us we divide our jobs, for example you'll see me more often answering tickets/facebook page/discord's questions than muting flamers. Every single person on the staff has a certain job to do, but these are internal organizations and that's not your concern. (Your meant in general, not you in particular profiangler)

Other than that i want point some other rules a TGM and GM must follow:
      • Never make special treatments, especially if it's for a friend or a guild comrade.
      • Never abuse your powers (It's insta kick from the staff and permaban)
      • Never use your TGM/GM account for your personal advantage.

Also i'd like to remember to everyone that as you, we're players too. Do you think we enjoy hackers? Do you think we enjoy people using bugs? Do you think we enjoy unbalanced PvP? I don't see the point of accusing (i'd like to remember that these are my considerations and i don't speak for anyone else except me about this)

If you want to report any other small problem that is related to one of the categories written above, please make a ticket! And don't say something like "they don't answer", because it's not true, since i answer them almost everyday, and i scroll every single one of them. Obviously if the ticket's about something i can't do, i pass it to Community Managers or Game Administrators.
      Also our team is built on trust. It takes months to pass from TGM to GM and since now, no new member ever got promoted to something more than GM.
      GMs and TGMs are not "god on Earth",we can't do more than that.
      So what's the point of saying "since you gms are online why don't you fix stuff?!?!?!"?

Now after all this big answer, at least one of the problems that you're saying we should fix while we're online, is in one of the categories above? If yes, have you made a ticket about it?

P.s i'm sad because this topic about an event is becoming something completely different. You want to discuss about something that's wrong on the server? Make your own thread. Don't worry, i'll personally answer each one of them.
    • Okay.
      - But atm, when you got 90lvl on this server you have nothing to do.
      - I was playing tourn vs 1337index, bug abuser, 3 admins on the stands and nothing, gratz?
      Ofc in second round <Destroyer vs 1337buger> Again, you did nothing, and he lost.
      Finally after 20 minutes, someone threw him out, gratz? 20 MINUTES. XD, ofc we cant get an remach or something GRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
      - 1 year ago, guild called "EnVy" had copied items, a lot 300% upps beast gear on this server.
      OFC PLAYERS ARE BANNED, AFTER HALF YEAR, HALF FUCKING YEAR. XD. AND ITEMS ARE STILL IN GAME, HOW?
      - How the fuck you want to keep players here, if we have to wait like 3 weeks for answer in ticket system? WOHOOOOOOOO
      Nothing new past 2 years, CUS ITS "OLDSCHOOL" SERVER
      Heyhoooooo EVENTSSSSSSSSSSSSS? YOU HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 30 MONTHS FOR 1 SINGLE EVENT, GRATZ :X
      and one question?.
      Why "4story demo" is a bannable word? Thats trueeeeeee xD:)
      4ancient is an old "UR Oldschool" nothing new past 3 years or more, idc.
      PAST 3 YEARS, NOTHING.
      WHY?
      And nice anty-macro system xD:).
      You cant make a good abb with 2 hands on keyboard, CUS ITS A MACRO ON THIS SERVER
      HEYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      FEARUUUUUUU TOP 1 WORLD CHAMPION
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Nucey wrote:

- I was playing tourn vs 1337index, bug abuser, 3 admins on the stands and nothing, gratz?
      Ofc in second round <Destroyer vs 1337buger> Again, you did nothing, and he lost.

You cant make a good abb with 2 hands on keyboard, CUS ITS A MACRO ON THIS SERVER
      You just suck thats all, abb is still easy with 1 hand without macro, /w me i teach u in 3min for the smoothiest abb and maybe one day u will play archer right clap
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

I get this Map error on any account/charakter. AC knows about this since 2~3 weeks.

Battle.net: Flo#22907
      Discord: Mikrole#8952
    • profiangler wrote:

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Nucey wrote:

You just suck thats all, abb is still easy with 1 hand without macro, /w me i teach u in 3min for the smoothiest abb and maybe one day u will play archer right clap
      Ye, ye, high ego deuchlando c:::::::::::::::
    • ImAphoenix wrote:

profiangler wrote:

Just fact
      fact is you are bad + big ego
      ok phoenix aka fallendie better be hyped for patch 1.7 lol haHAA
      why you cross my conversation to the best archer "NuceyDaaK1ng" ? your parents didnt teach u when 2 people talk, the 3rd should be quiet? you arent event part of this conversation.
      I thought i already flamed u to the ground but ure still here whyyyy

The post was edited 3 times, last by profiangler ().