Patch 1.7.8 - Modernization, Base for 1.8, Tests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just one thing to say: in the last patch archer got an important nerf about damage and now this class can't even make a x5 abb because you are forced to use 3 hits and wait for the other one. You can make a perfect abb with archer even without macro (and i guess a good archer knows what i'm talking about) so i think there is no point about changing this class that much. Everyone who sees something fast, something incredible suddenly think that it is macro; with practice and training you can use a good abb even without macro, it is not that hard, if you guys try it you should learn it in few hours.

Beside this, everything added is really cool and interesting, thanks for the nice work, but just try yourself the new archer and you will realize how slow it is at the moment.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • Bye Bye Archer class 2008-2018, it will be named from now on Debuffer and it will be a support class, finally all the skills from the sword skill tree will be useful.

No more tasking needed too! Game crashes anyway every 5seconds.

On a serious note, how the fk can you manage to break the server in 1day? Test these fking things before on a test server maybe. If this shit won't be fixed i am 100% sure that this server will die very fast, anyway it was going down in the last months and this patch was its hope.

Yoda wrote:

i hope that macro protection is not just kill the speed of using skills.

I would kill also every normal bow and kill the Mage mechanic which allow u to tp fear Instant. Also it doesnt kill a notab or tab Stun Cuz there is no skill used before.
      The macro protection is not only about the speed between the skills, is about an delay of atleast 5seconds too when sometimes u can't even use other skills. You can't even shot without abb because the skills just won't work.
    • Dueled again an archer to test this amazing patch and all i can say is that now the archer duels are the funniest, 2 bots that look at each other. We COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING USE A SKILL. So we started dueling nice nice, we started shooting, first arrow went nice then a magical bug appeared and we couldn't shoot anymore :oo. After you use the dodge skill, same thing happens, 10seconds unable to use a fucking skill, except autoatack. (for example the oponent shoots flash, u dodge and after that you aren't able to use any skill, not even flash LUL, nice feature > this was a situation that really happend in our duels so what i say is 100% legit and true).

This thing happens even when you aren't trying to abb and just shot each skill one by one. And even when i try to abb i can't shoot more than 3 arrows, sometimes not even 3 because the skills just BLOCK AND EVEN THO I PRESS THEM MY CHARACTER REFUSES TO SHOOT.

Now GMS tell me how this is supposed to be a MACRO FIX - ofc when u think about it, it actually stops the usage of macro because u can't even shoot with or without macro so yea LMAO.

Now imagine what i said above in a mass pvp situation => Archer, before damage dealer - now new support class, only debuff+throw+flash+weapon break.
    • Uncas all i said happend to me & the guys that i dueled, i have no reason to lie and i am the one who actually said that doesn't care if they remove the abb and actually said that this would be a better solution than a full bugged system.

And now explain me guys why the fuck this shit appears every time i use a skill, be it dodge/buffs/everything. \/
      Images
      • wtf1.png

93 kB, 328×127, viewed 202 times
      • wtf2.png

98.19 kB, 381×129, viewed 204 times
      • wtf3.png

67.15 kB, 355×127, viewed 184 times
    • xHunter wrote:

Uncas all i said happend to me & the guys that i dueled, i have no reason to lie and i am the one who actually said that doesn't care if they remove the abb and actually said that this would be a better solution than a full bugged system.

And now explain me guys why the fuck this shit appears every time i use a skill, be it dodge/buffs/everything. \/
      After some more testing I experienced the problem as well. I think the macro protector threshold should be increased, at the moment it's too strict. Sometimes it recognizes normal human input as macro. I don't think that abb should be removed (90% of the players agree with me I think) but it's not the topic right now.

Another problem is that there are more crashes. At least there were more in the 1 hour I played.

Also there is another type of crash that happened when I opened my inventory. It happened twice, not always.

Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to test the other features yet.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Uncas all i said happend to me & the guys that i dueled, i have no reason to lie and i am the one who actually said that doesn't care if they remove the abb and actually said that this would be a better solution than a full bugged system.

After some more testing I experienced the problem as well. I think the macro protector threshold should be increased, at the moment it's too strict. Sometimes it recognizes normal human input as macro. I don't think that abb should be removed (90% of the players agree with me I think) but it's not the topic right now.
      Another problem is that there are more crashes. At least there were more in the 1 hour I played.

Also there is another type of crash that happened when I opened my inventory. It happened twice, not always.

Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to test the other features yet.
      Yea, thats what i want to say, after a relog, when i try to abb fast this message appears and after it appears it keeps coming when i use every skill. Maybe my abb triggers the macro protection system and it just thinks that i am macroing. Better no abb and give archer damage back than an system full bugged like this, imo. I can't even fking shoot with or without trying to abb (only the auto-atack works), i just gave up pvping because of it.
    • guys i get it that its frustrating for you archers but this isn't definitive its just a "test" yes they could have and should have tested it in a test server or smt but chill down for a minute , this is not gonna stay like this forever , the concept is good but the execution is poorly done , just give them a chance to get better, its for everyone's best interest .
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

guys i get it that its frustrating for you archers but this isn't definitive its just a "test" yes they could have and should have tested it in a test server or smt but chill down for a minute , this is not gonna stay like this forever , the concept is good but the execution is poorly done , just give them a chance to get better, its for everyone's best interest .
      The problem is that we have to play on this bs patch as testers, getting crashes/insane fps drop/shit anti-macro system for some days till they fix it.
    • It seems to work better now. Good job.

Still got this message after some tries, abbing at full speed xd \/. After the message showed up the abb became slower, skills having a little delay. After playing like this, with the messages showing up i couldn't use again the skills sometimes, probably need to relog.
      Images
      • xd.png

99.99 kB, 476×132, viewed 163 times
      • xd2.png

113.02 kB, 451×148, viewed 173 times

The post was edited 4 times, last by xHunter ().