Patch 1.7.8 - Modernization, Base for 1.8, Tests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please,do something with the archer class before tournament because is it unplayable at the moment honestly.However you put macro security while you took completely abb from archer.Other classes still can macro without any complications for example mages are still allowed to use notab.

The next case,what will happen in the incoming tournament when your game client got crash accidentaly during the grand finals fight?
      You ill lost it immedatiely even If you got more kills it doesnt matter in this situation.

The next creepy case which was mentioned here already.

Disgusting fps drops with good hardware in my opinion "smooth" game gives u more fun and satisfaction because is it Eye friendly and really comfortable.

I really hope that you will do your best to keep this server alive.

It's a Little piece of my life.

Great oldschool server

Best community and right hard difficulty.

PLOX make your Dreams comes true and

#MAKE#4ANCIENT#GREAT#AGAIN

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Dooms wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

AncientCompiler wrote:

I kinda appreciate this sentence but on the other hands it makes me clear how ungratefully the meaning of the community is in many ways. I am "wasting" very much of my time for this game. Don't get me wrong here, I love 4Story and especially our community but i do not own this game and i rather would love to work on own projects. We're releasing patches all 2-4 months. And after a month of no patch people already start spreading(this happened after 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and now even after 1.7.5 where we released 2 big patches in a week) that i do not care about the game but why is the server then already 2 years online(some days left for 2nd birthday) and why do we release patches and especially why are we holding events frequently. Our team may not be perfect in some ways but I can say with proud that we are giving our best and that we are more focused on the community than our "rivals".
      KR
      Don't listen to the negative people who are ungrateful for your work!The majority of players greatly appriciate your huge efforts. This server means a lot to many of us, it brings back our childhood, memories, and it provides so much fun in the present.There may be problems but there are some people (including myself) who will always support this project.
      If you’re talking about me, I wasn’t being ungrateful. I gathered all the feedback I could from other players and my own experience and built a “politique critique” like a friend of mine called it.I actually did it because I’m trying to help. And yes, truth hurts, but I prefer to do this instead of saving face and pretend everything is ok.
      Do you think I’d waste all my time writing what I wrote before (and now) if I didn’t care about the server, just think for a minute and you will find out the obvious answer.
      Now for you and the some others I’ve seen here and IG, please stop being so butthurt and stop making those deepthroat noises cause it’s making my head hurt.
      If you guys wanna be helpful then give Ancient Compiler some actual feedback (be it negative or positive) instead of saying “everything is ok”, because it’s not.
      Thank you

Edit: I have yet to try the game after the small patch, but I’ll make sure to give some FEEDBACK when I do.
      Sometimes is better to say the truth because its the best way to help to fix the problem, Dooms is completely right and i'm sure his post was a sort of criticism to explain the real situation, without compromises. Since now there are no problems, but the final test will be the territory war of today, where we will have a massive fight (25vs25 or 30vs30 idk the actual numbers).
      I was really really pissed about this gameplay in these days, i didn't want to be aggressive but it was really hard to keep calm sometimes because you had to restart the game many many times due to these freezes, so i want to thank the @AncientCompiler, hopefully this mini-patch will solve this problem, we will tell you this evening if there are still problems.

Fearu wrote:

Please,do something with the archer class before tournament because is it unplayable at the moment honestly.However you put macro security while you took completely abb from archer.Other classes still can macro without any complications for example mages are still allowed to use notab.

I just want to say that the Notab is a macro, based on some movements that you can't really reproduce with your hands, so if this macro-lock is working i don't think any mage could reproduce this. But i trust in my bro Fearu so if he is saying this we will try some stuff to check if its true.

P.s.: to use notab with your hands you should basically spam the Button W many many times and lets say it is close to impossible. Your opponent can't tab you because, between the difference of speed between this macro movement and the reaction of your fear, there is no match; basically its like a robot versus a human. It would be so nice to make a video about this so finally people can understand whats the meaning of Notab and how it is broken, specially in a 1v1 mage match. Shame on every people who use this method to get a title that they dont deserve.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • This new mini patch seems to have fixed the lags , at least for me , no lag freezes , no crashes good job AC
      Can't wait for the actual patch 1.8 and what will it bring us
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fallendy wrote:

WTF LAERZE GO TW SANCTUM FAST FULL OF DERION DESTROYER COMING FREE AP I KILLED FEARU GO SACRI INVI
      FALLENDIE DOESN'T GO TO TWS BECAUSE HE EATS IN RESTAURANTS EVERYDAY , RICH BOIII
      Laerze for Price of CSTM !
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• profiangler wrote:

Fearu wrote:

However you put macro security while you took completely abb from archer.
      ok again, abb still works with or without macro. I can teach you in 5min abb with hand, if you want i can say you a player who make abb with macro for the right settings. But stop saying abb isnt possible wtf
      Abbing is possible but sometimes the skills are random beeing blocked, this means that the system still has its flaws. In a duel where u play the range game ofc that u have to spam the keys, same thing in mass pvp.

** Would be really nice if Hide Audience would be fixed before tournament too, it still shows up the oposite kingdom's spectators.

The fps drop to 0 seems to be fixed, good job.
    • Nucey wrote:

WThen you are both slow af.

xHunter wrote:

Blocking my skills for 5-10sec just because i try to abb fast is bullshit, and not only abbing fast, today blocked my skills even tho i wasn't even abbing, just tapping them on keyboard so this is clearly an bug.
      Well so dont spam like an idiot^^. Meh..
      Lol, abbing is about spamming the keys especially for an player that plays with only 1hand on keyboard. And like i said before, i won't try to adapt to an bugged system.

*** FIX the Hide Audience before tournament pls, can't be that hard...