Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am a big fan of everything oldschool but i would really appreciate if the Map of Crypta would change to the one from newschool 4Story.

The Map we have:

- random blocks cuz of bones
      - tp under the map
      - a lot of crashes
      - too much stun train cuz of the small passageway

Also it would be cool if there could be something like for TW. A Port wich ports u in front of the entry of Crypta cuz there are a lot of players who are just to lazy to walk the way to the crypta.

plz dont judge for mistakes made #3:00 AM
    • xHunter wrote:

Remove Elite Registration from monthly tournaments, this would make that all will have a chance to get in and elite registration to not be abused for register just to useless occupy some places so others without elite cant join. & Some can't play all day/some days just to get elite so this would make a fair participation for everyone.
      UP!Make atleast only 6 elite registers..it makes a lot more sense, u won't have every month the same 8 players registered with elite (and some of them might actually just occupy on purpose the place so others without elite won't have space and they won't even come to tour..), there are players that want in and have no space because of this. Like i said i agree that elite should remain but it should be limited to 4/5/6 max registers so other non-elite players that didnt have enough time that month to get in top, to have chances to participate. Another way it would be the remove of elite registers and just to allow players with lets say atleast 10k honor to join.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xHunter ().

• + Add more daily 1v1 tournaments (two more for example), i think this would be a really good idea and would add more content to the server. I think that this shouldn't be hard to implement either because it would be the same as the daily 1v1 tour from 22:30 just with other hours. This would be a really good alternative untill you maybe will eventually add 1v1 arena - tour like with same eq or challenges and so on, things that are harder to implement..And to not break the economy of the server, there should be less rewards, maybe just some potions or an autoloot, 300bp..anyway people are usually going for fun and not for the rewards.
    • xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Remove Elite Registration from monthly tournaments, this would make that all will have a chance to get in and elite registration to not be abused for register just to useless occupy some places so others without elite cant join. & Some can't play all day/some days just to get elite so this would make a fair participation for everyone.
      UP!Make atleast only 6 elite registers..it makes a lot more sense, u won't have every month the same 8 players registered with elite (and some of them might actually just occupy on purpose the place so others without elite won't have space and they won't even come to tour..), there are players that want in and have no space because of this. Like i said i agree that elite should remain but it should be limited to 4/5/6 max registers so other non-elite players that didnt have enough time that month to get in top, to have chances to participate. Another way it would be the remove of elite registers and just to allow players with lets say atleast 10k honor to join.
      Stop complaining about elite registers and start to farm sum nubs kompot pugisula pls

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Fearu wrote:

xHunter wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Stop complaining about elite registers and start to farm sum nubs kompot pugisula pls
      But I also think shit. There are always the same Archers in the elite. others never have the chance. And now does not come with the argument that you should just do more PvP. Are people who work in 3 shifts or have a family. Or something else.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • I suggest reconstructing D80 mission zone, at the moment it is so bad for both nations. Let me give you the reason why:

- On the famous Eminis' "hill" area (love u man, no offense :3) Derion has the big upperhand - they can initiate easily from it if valorian overextends a bit too much.
      - Between the hill and the hill ending, there is a choke point and open area respectively, making it very hard for valo to actually initiate because Derion can just spread out there. From valo's perspective there is still a bit of uphill from the right side so even if u initiate, Derion mages can just jump off and make a good stun. The only defence for valorian is Lege or counter stunning mages to equalize the chances.
      - Now Derion players could say: "Why Valorian cannot jump to the Hideout of the Wise area?". Well, this doesn't give much advantage to Valorians either, you can get sandwiched easily by Derions and the only option left is to disengage towards Golden Sand Fields or just suicide. :D

The only way to encounter this area issue is by looking for the Derion's mistake and stun all available mages which is not an easy task compared to what Derion has to do in this particular area.
      However, it doesn't mean that Valorian is disadvantegous for all the time. Once Valorian somehow pushes through the choke point they have a big uphill from the end of the Eminis' hill all the way to the Derion portal. This makes easy initiations for mages as well but it is not as advantageous as Derion's situation.

In my opinion the overall PvP experience should be fully balanced, by all means flat area, no choke points etc. as it is not a good pvp experience to sit at the boss all the time.

Also, my dream change is to buff/balance NW. This class is no doubt the weakest overall character in this game, nw items cost so cheap because no one plays it and this should be changed immediately in the upcoming patch. To me, this class feels a bit like high risk, low reward character at the moment in PvP but insane in 1v1 (which doesn't matter because in my opinion PVP is the more important aspect of this game). I suggest nerfing his 1v1 and buffing his pvp capabilities.

Buffs:
      - More mobile attacks (no cast time in more skills)
      - Increase the mobility such as instant invisibility
      - Buff his damage, at the moment nw's damage is very close to archer's which is funny because nw is a melee character. (Fun fact: NW with +24 pvp claws has the same damage as warrior with +20 non pvp axe both unbuffed)
      - Increase his eye area for teammates to the same as warrior range

Nerfs:
      - Increase the cooldowns of the stuns so that the nw is incapable of perma stunning with only surprise + sand. A good idea would be to nerf the invis skill cooldown and increase the sand CD as well.
      - And here is the one that many nw's will dislike - remove instant tp + sand or decrease the range of sand to increase the difficulty of this combination.

Some of those NW changes may seem familiar to one server that some of us know but I really like them so I hope they can be implemented here as well.

One overall change I want to have is to balance portal invis duration to like 5 seconds.

The post was edited 4 times, last by 13araya37 ().