Pinned Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just some Ideas that are palying in my mind:

Please add an option to delete all items in a Bag.
      That would be really usefull when farmin in Dungeon 75/79.

Many players started playing on this server because of the archers skill cancel bug.
      Since you fixed that, a lot players quit. Maybe bring that back (since you nerved the damage of archers anyways...).

No more weapon-box giveaways, they ruin the price of pvp-weapons.
      TFT-Army rises
    • TFT wrote:

Just some Ideas that are palying in my mind:

Please add an option to delete all items in a Bag.
      That would be really usefull when farmin in Dungeon 75/79.

Many players started playing on this server because of the archers skill cancel bug.
      Since you fixed that, a lot players quit. Maybe bring that back (since you nerved the damage of archers anyways...).

No more weapon-box giveaways, they ruin the price of pvp-weapons.
      2- if the ppl that quit cant play the class without macro , it aint no ones fault mate , they should learn how to play
      3- theres a 1% chance of droping a pvp weapon , it doesnt happen as often to ruin the price of pvps , imo
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• The idea behind the macro system is good but it's so restricted that you can ez block your skills if u spam the keys faster to abb and abb=spamming the keys. Here we are, almost 1 month and half passed since last patch and still no fix, even tho they had plenty of reports about this problem and time to fix, it seems that they don't give a fuck. OP server.
    • xHunter wrote:

The idea behind the macro system is good but it's so restricted that you can ez block your skills if u spam the keys faster to abb and abb=spamming the keys. Here we are, almost 1 month and half passed since last patch and still no fix, even tho they had plenty of reports about this problem and time to fix, it seems that they don't give a fuck. OP server.
      today i played the first time after the patch on my archer... it bugged and blocked a lot of skills when i just spam my skills... im very happy that im not main archer !
    • I even get that Debug Message while casting my aoe or while buffing, dafuq?
      You‘ve already castrated archer with his damage.
      Dealing 200 dmg to a mage with a 22 pvp xbow..

Actually it‘s okay that Archer ‚had‘ that damage, cause you have no real stunn.

If you mage fears you, you should be down for sure.
      If an archer stunns you, you can still use potions, try to stunn him etc.

So I think this ‚anti macro technique‘ is more than unnecessary.
    • BiOxAbfall wrote:

Just got an idea that maybe not every1 will like but whatever. I think it would be cool if there would be like a 0.5%-1% chance of dropping a really nice item (maybe eq or something like that) when killing a hard to kill boss. Kinda like it is in WoW (at least i think it is like this in WoW , im not shure tho). ( Btw. im not talking about normal Boss mobs, rather mobs that need one to two full groups to kill)
      I've read an idea of a new dungeon or something like that in another thread, this would work really well with mine.

A dungeon with one or multyple "hard to kill bosses" sounds great in the first place,
      but rewarding this is not that easy.
      For example:
      - If they drop PVP-eq, the PVP-eq price falls down.
      - If they drop tincs, (faster than farming in dungeon 75/79) tinc prices fall and high-up eq and weapon prices will fall aswell

It would need a new type of item that is worth farming it, without effecting the value of other stuff.
      TFT-Army rises
    • Xuki wrote:

I even get that Debug Message while casting my aoe or while buffing, dafuq?

The fundamental mistake you make is thinking that this anti-macro system is a nerf. It's not. It's something like a hackshield. It has to be made less strict, sure. But we shouldn't give up stopping macro users -who are cheaters- just because the system doesn't work properly at the moment.
    • Uncas23 wrote:

Xuki wrote:

I even get that Debug Message while casting my aoe or while buffing, dafuq?

The fundamental mistake you make is thinking that this anti-macro system is a nerf. It's not. It's something like a hackshield. It has to be made less strict, sure. But we shouldn't give up stopping macro users -who are cheaters- just because the system doesn't work properly at the moment.
      HE IS BACK GUYYYYS RUNNNN THE BEST HOLLY KNIGHT IS BAAAAAACK TO FARM U
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Had the ability for people to have new colors xD pls i beg of you if someone dislikes it just make it an option not to see them it won't change your game and it will make the life out of all that want it bringing more people than making them leave since it won't change their game PLEASE IM SO TIRED OF SEEING EVERY GODAMN PLAYER WITH THE SAME COLOR xDDDD also all the ideas about the pvp/pve content are amazing specialy since the line between newschool/oldschool is very thin what makes newschool bad were bad decisions but if we can have the best of both since newschool as a lot of cool stuff aswell this could be an even greater server so... PVP/PVE colors and everyhting nice xDDDDDDD I BEG YOU GUYS
    • Also and this is someone i haven't seen many point out even tho it is oldschool and we dont have xD... i have seen a lot of newcomers that havent experienced 4story ofc most are former 4story players but i have seen a bunch of new ones and they have no freaking idea of what they are doing xD and why is that? the game as no godamn tutorial xD and its a chame since 4story's tutorial was so fun and fresh it made you look at the best of the best you can get in game and try it out and got you so damn pumped to aspire to get those said equips and i think it would both help newcomers. AND just like in normal 4story eb able to not go through it
    • When upgrading make the Master formula stay in the window if you succeeded. Also if you change effects make both item and the scroll stay in the windows as well. (hope it wasnt mentioned before)

Change reward from north TW. Now it gives 600HP pots that are useless to everybody. I agree that north should give smaller reward, but make those pots 1200HP.

Like if you agree

The post was edited 1 time, last by taelop ().

• taelop wrote:

When upgrading make the Master formula stay in the window if you succeeded. Also if you change effects make both item and the scroll stay in the windows as well. (hope it wasnt mentioned before)

Change reward from north TW. Now it gives 600HP pots that are useless to everybody. I agree that north should give smaller reward, but make those pots 1200HP.
      This 100% !
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Laerze wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet.
      Maybe there could be a specific formula that counts both kills and honor.
      Or just a separate ranking that measures kills. Maybe there could even be some titles given for those who get in the top 8 kills but not in the top 8 honor.
      maybe put priests win more honor for assists ?? idk it makes sense cuz thats the only honor they get
      I vote for it. Maybe a buff für assist kills and nerf for own kills. Pls, think about it.