No Mercy situation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Mercy situation

As most of you probably know, me and some people from my guild(ex. Destiny members) have been recently transferred to Valorian to balance the PVP on both sides. Ironically a lot of people were still thinking that both sides are equal even with 11 out of 12 territories being Derion forts. In fact some of them have turned aggressive towards me and so it made me want to clarify a few things...
      I knew Goni and his guild-mates from before the transfer happened. We were originally planning to create a Greek guild with our close friends and respective compatriots, however, due to lot of people following us from Derion to Valo, we scratched that idea and decided to keep it international and keep recruiting as we normally have been. Goni has passed down the leadership to me, since he has not been that active lately and most likely wont be in the near future. Having that mindset, someone thought that instead of creating a new clan, we could just rename No Mercy and keep the Fame,AP, guild level and obviously the members instead of starting from zero. Of course, Goni and all of his party agreed and we proceeded the plan. We never forced anyone to stay and to be expected, a few members already have left. That's not the problem however.

People keep telling me that I killed No Mercy and as I have stated before, come with new chars to insult me in all kinds of ways. Derions keep telling me that they don't like my arrogant way of thinking when in reality they know only a small fragment of information. A friend of mine from derion told me that he doesn't like how I think after I became a Valorian player, which I think is kinda funny. The guild rename has been discussed and voted from almost every active member of the guild, Goni included. Same will happen with the emblem today or tomorrow. I'm neither arrogant, nor I have become someone different from who I was, I still want the best for the server and obviously the best for my guild. I never forced any change myself, everything has been discussed and all opinions were taken into consideration.

Thank you all for reading this pile of text. It really doesn't bother me that much, I just don't want my name to be dirtied with false rumors and misinformation.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Naerra ().

• I want to tell you just one thing - I get that you wanted to keep international but one thing I dont get that fact that Goni passed you the lead doesnt mean that TheHunter and Lexys should be replaced in lead and also take them their titles. I just hope that NoMercy will stay international but it still looks like that its mainly greek. :) and no I dont insult you - just dont like the fact that Goni passed the lead to somebody else than TheHunter, who is curently one of the best maybe even the best player in the guild, or Lexys who was also one of the first members and if I am right he was one of the co-creators and even that I dont see anything else than totaly denying everything the guild was even just by taking their titles even titles dont matter that much. IcePhoenix
    • Hello and excuse my somewhat late response. The lead has been passed to me solely because he trusts my skills and experience. While it's true that I removed TheHunter and Lexys from being deputies, I think it makes sense that I'd want someone who I can communicate better/faster to be my right and left hand. I don't know neither Lexys nor TheHunter.

Now about the titles, I removed every single title upon my arrival only to replace them a bit after. It's obvious that I'd want my marquess to be given to one of my deputies but that does not mean that I left Lexys or TheHunter without titles. I have numerously asked the guild if they are all satisfied with how I have placed them. It's only natural that I don't know a lot of No Mercy previous members and when someone tells me that he was for example a Vice-Count, I will confirm it and happily re-put his respective title.
    • Merging 2 big guilds and then having only members from 1 guild as guild master and deputies is quite questionable.

I understand your point of wanting people from your guild as your deputies but you have to consider how everyone from no mercy or rather ex no mercy must feel if their guild leader steps down and their deputies get demoted.

They have no one they know as their lead.

I do not know anything more than what was written here and it's non of my concern but in my opinion this could have been taken care of in a better way.
    • I never said that my deputies were people from my previous guild, just people that I can get in touch faster and communicate easier. In fact, players from No Mercy have been put in high ranks AND as deputies. Also goni might not be on the guild front page but he still is a key figure and considered as one of the leads. He still is and will never step down as our guild's prince.

And like I already pointed out, if that still isn't enough, we never forced anyone to stay. Like I said this guild would be started from zero and no mercy would be disbanded either way if not for the AP and instant level 10.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Naerra ().

• If you would have made another guild NoMercy wouldn't have been disbanded anyway (so why you didn't make a new one you valorian's saviours idk and not just come here and take over the guild, use the AP that you didn't make to change the guild's emblem and so on). Anyway those things doesn't matter anymore, good luck with "Nebula".
    • I'm sorry buddy, but I've been told what used to happen when Goni was not logging in for War. Maybe it wouldn't have disbanded but surely it wouldn't be a pvp guild anymore. And as for the AP that I didn't make, I would like to just point out that my guild in Deri when we left had almost 40k points inside. While I agree that the points of No Mercy are not my doing, I was also told that No Mercy was planning to change the symbol BEFORE we decided to swap kingdoms, and I was also informed that the current one was created by a temporary leader that did not ask anyone and just put his favorite emblem on the cloak. That's not my business though. I don't want to sound cocky but you should speak with goni if my reasoning is not enough for you.
    • I was one of the guys that decided to make this guild so i think i had the right to be asked if i was ok with some unknown peoples that just came here to take control of the guild. About wars, we went in some bad days even 3-4 and still got teritories. You came how many from derion, 10? From the guild already exited 7-8 active players so what you really did except to get a free guild and annoy others. After all is a game and you should relax or have some fun not to tryhard in everything. You should have made for yourselfs another guild no one had to give you a guild just because you transfered here.
    • @xHunter Yes, while I partially agree that a game is a game and fun is fun, TW is the only time of the day that 4Story becomes demanding. Also I didn't come to Valo and expect a free guild, I was trusted with it. I don't know what kind of relationship you had with goni and why this has never been discussed in the past but the idea has been around for a few weeks. I'd also like to know how we annoyed others. And trust me when I say No Mercy would have been disbanded either way, most of your active members are my friends and would come to the new guild, had we made one.
    • The thing is that I have already told you the reason multiple times. Also, only like you, lexys and yate or something like that left the guild. Maybe I'm missing someone but that's about it. I respect and understand your decision of leaving but from the comments you have been making in this thread to me it looks like you are butthurt for losing your position. To everyone that left the guild, I don't hold anything personal. To everyone who wants to stay, I respect it and welcome him with open arms. No Mercy is starting a new chapter.
    • What if some random unkown players that you barely saw them in game would come and take over your guild without you knowing a thing what would you say? Atleast 7 peoples left but this isn't the thing i wanted to say, you came here with around 10 peoples but other 7-8 left so what you did? You behave like this guild was yours everytime and you had the right to get it, you wanted to came valo, to fix lets say the outnumbered problem then make yourself your own guild.
    • I completely understand you man. You have every right to complain. That's why I'm here trying to make sense for everyone. This guild was not mine and I never behaved like it was, but it is now. I have told you why we didn't create a new guild and I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over. Please read my previous comments for each of your questions.
    • +1 for naerra, i know goni a little and i know that if he gaved the lead to you its for a good reason, all people should thank you and others switched to valorian to save pvp.. i dont know all the stories behind and at least i dont really care lol but guys, just say thanks to who saved pvp, unless u prefer to play vs monsters lol
      KIBADACHI.
      WARRIOR DEF STANCE
      WARRIOR ATTACK STANCE
    • d4ns wrote:

+1 for naerra, i know goni a little and i know that if he gaved the lead to you its for a good reason, all people should thank you and others switched to valorian to save pvp.. i dont know all the stories behind and at least i dont really care lol but guys, just say thanks to who saved pvp, unless u prefer to play vs monsters lol
      Finally, a guy that respected that we transfered so the pvp will be a bit more balanced.. past 2 weaks we were sitting in our TA and waiting 30 minutes, if the whole valo(3-4 teams) will attack 1 of 5 derions deffences..
    • You aren't from valorian or no mercy to know the situation (d4ns). He saved pvp that he came with some low levels and Others xd (10 peoples) and because of that, the saviour had to recieve a guild that was never his + not even goni had the right to give it away just like that. Anyway i am tired of this shit so keep your donated "nebula" guild and good luck.

Yea good that you came to "save pvp" and i saw max 1 of you at lets say doc 80 pvps in those days and you just stay AFK keter :).