HonorSystem Not fair !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ich weiß leider nicht zu was ihr in der Lage seid, aber Vorschlag bleibt Vorschlag.

Wäre es möglich gerade bei Priestern eine erhöhte Ehrepunktzahl durch Gruppenmitgliedern zu erhalten? Gerne auch mit einer Verringerung der Ehrenpunktzahl durch eigene Kills.
      Denn auch als Supportprisi wäre es mal sehr schön weiter oben im Ranking zu stehen. Desweiteren ist mir aufgefallen, dass es einen chronischen Prisimangel gibt. Durchaus verständlich X(

Für Schattis wäre vielleicht eine ähnliche Regelung sinnvoll.

PS: Wer das in ein verständliches Englisch übersetzen kann, dem wäre ich sehr dankbar xD Bei mir käme nur unverständlicher Quark zustande, danke.
    • Araha wrote:

Ich weiß leider nicht zu was ihr in der Lage seid, aber Vorschlag bleibt Vorschlag.

Wäre es möglich gerade bei Priestern eine erhöhte Ehrepunktzahl durch Gruppenmitgliedern zu erhalten? Gerne auch mit einer Verringerung der Ehrenpunktzahl durch eigene Kills.
      Denn auch als Supportprisi wäre es mal sehr schön weiter oben im Ranking zu stehen. Desweiteren ist mir aufgefallen, dass es einen chronischen Prisimangel gibt. Durchaus verständlich X(

Für Schattis wäre vielleicht eine ähnliche Regelung sinnvoll.

PS: Wer das in ein verständliches Englisch übersetzen kann, dem wäre ich sehr dankbar xD Bei mir käme nur unverständlicher Quark zustande, danke.
      No points for Amaryllas h3h3h3
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • ImAphoenix wrote:

Rose are red
      I am german
      I dont Care about other
      So lets talk german

taelop wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Rose are red
      I am german
      I dont Care about other
      So lets talk german
      There was a guy... He was also german and did not care about other. He died 30.4.1945.
      You can just speak in your own language as well. I see nothing bad with speaking your mother language. Look:

Hungarian:
      Szóval én teljesen egyetértek ezzel az ötlettel a ranglistára vonatkozólag. Legalábbis azzal biztosan, hogy valamit változtatni kellene. Csak az a kérdés, hogy mit. Egy alternatív megoldás lehetne, hogy ne a becsület szerint legyen számolva a rangsor, hanem ölések alapján. Vagy mindkettő alapján. Meg lehet nézni a ranking.4ancient.eu oldalon, hogy a legtöbb ölés szerint papok is a ranglista elején vannak. Persze a nagy szintkülönbségű öléseket nem szabad beleszámolni, csakúgy mint a becsületnél.

English:
      So I completely agree with this idea about rankings. The very least something should be changed. The only question is what should be changed. An alternative solution would be to have a ranking that counts only kills instead of honour. Or it could combine both somehow. You can see on ranking.4ancient.eu that there are some priests on top of the kills leaderboard. Of course kills on low levels shouldn't be counted just like honour.

Edit: I realized that my suggestion is exactly the same as having the same honour in the hole group. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uncas23 ().

• L2PxD wrote:

So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not.
      Just because something was wrong it shouldn't stay the same.

Asuka wrote:

Here is how i see it:

Either u play chaos priest (without helping your Team) and get into the ranking ( which really isnt hard )

Or you play Support, help your Team and live with the fact that you wont get alot of points.

Having the ranking littered with Priest who arent doing much of Fighting is not the Point of it.

Although we should probably get the full amount of AP which i dont know how hard is to implement.

That the priest is a Support class doesnt mean he wont deal any damage. Priests damaging abilitys pretty much do the same, if not more than the mages. Its pretty much up to you if u want to be in the ranking.
      "priest who aren't doing much of fighting"
      I'm sorry. Isn't the priest the most important part of a group?

Also it's not only about support priests. It's about deffensive warriors and even about evocators (they have damage but no burst to get lasthits) too.

A kill isn't made possible only by the damage dealer. Why are the damage dealers the only ones who get rewarded?
    • Uncas23 wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Rose are red
      I am german
      I dont Care about other
      So lets talk german

taelop wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Rose are red
      I am german
      I dont Care about other
      So lets talk german
      There was a guy... He was also german and did not care about other. He died 30.4.1945.
      You can just speak in your own language as well. I see nothing bad with speaking your mother language. Look:
      Hungarian:
      Szóval én teljesen egyetértek ezzel az ötlettel a ranglistára vonatkozólag. Legalábbis azzal biztosan, hogy valamit változtatni kellene. Csak az a kérdés, hogy mit. Egy alternatív megoldás lehetne, hogy ne a becsület szerint legyen számolva a rangsor, hanem ölések alapján. Vagy mindkettő alapján. Meg lehet nézni a ranking.4ancient.eu oldalon, hogy a legtöbb ölés szerint papok is a ranglista elején vannak. Persze a nagy szintkülönbségű öléseket nem szabad beleszámolni, csakúgy mint a becsületnél.

English:
      So I completely agree with this idea about rankings. The very least something should be changed. The only question is what should be changed. An alternative solution would be to have a ranking that counts only kills instead of honour. Or it could combine both somehow. You can see on ranking.4ancient.eu that there are some priests on top of the kills leaderboard. Of course kills on low levels shouldn't be counted just like honour.

Edit: I realized that my suggestion is exactly the same as having the same honour in the hole group. :D

But you you make the translation for english too. Not like them.

taelop wrote:

ImAphoenix wrote:

Rose are red
      I am german
      I dont Care about other
      So lets talk german
      that Was ironic i support your opinion