HonorSystem Not fair !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Hey Guys,
      At first.. sorry for my not perfect english :)

In my opinion the new honor system is absolute not balanced for the classes.
      Only Mage and Archer benefit from this System.. a Priest can be more efficient and activ in PvP than a Archer/ Mage but still cant compete in ranking/ making points.
      A second negative aspect of this system is, that the group members try to steal kills each other, because everybody wants the full points for the kill.
      The only positive aspect is, that we dont have solo players... BUT i think the negative arguments dominant the positive.

Possible changes would be:

1.) Same points for solo kills and group kills.
      2.) Old system.. only increase the points in Group kills.

If you have other ideas you can let all know in comments !

Thanks for reading this Thread.
      Have a nice day. :)
    • So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not.
    • Naskali wrote:

So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not.
      This is how teamwork works haha :) Look last months there was some priests.
    • Naskali wrote:

So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not.
      So because priests are priests, they shouldn't get as rewarded as the people they help all the time?
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • AnDrej385 wrote:

Naskali wrote:

This is how teamwork works haha :) Look last months there was some priests.
      Okey good to know.
    • Burn wrote:

Naskali wrote:

So because priests are priests, they shouldn't get as rewarded as the people they help all the time?
      We are playing 4story, we are playing in old school server and it has always been the way that damage dealer classes are on the ranking list and not support classes in this case priest.
      Have you ever played MOBA games? For example in League of Legends why does the support have less money than the damage dealer? Because the damage dealer has all the killing blows. --> Why does priest have less honor than archer? Because archer does the killing.
      Priests should definitely be rewarded for their important work on the battlefield but it shouldn't be counted in honor. Assists and killing blows have never been equally valued.
    • Naskali wrote:

Burn wrote:

Naskali wrote:

We are playing 4story, we are playing in old school server and it has always been the way that damage dealer classes are on the ranking list and not support classes in this case priest.Have you ever played MOBA games? For example in League of Legends why does the support have less money than the damage dealer? Because the damage dealer has all the killing blows. --> Why does priest have less honor than archer? Because archer does the killing.
      Priests should definitely be rewarded for their important work on the battlefield but it shouldn't be counted in honor. Assists and killing blows have never been equally valued.
      The difference between LoL is that the Support get absolute the same reward than the DamageDealer! So League of Legends is bad example :)))
    • AnDrej385 wrote:

Naskali wrote:

Burn wrote:

Naskali wrote:

We are playing 4story, we are playing in old school server and it has always been the way that damage dealer classes are on the ranking list and not support classes in this case priest.Have you ever played MOBA games? For example in League of Legends why does the support have less money than the damage dealer? Because the damage dealer has all the killing blows. --> Why does priest have less honor than archer? Because archer does the killing.Priests should definitely be rewarded for their important work on the battlefield but it shouldn't be counted in honor. Assists and killing blows have never been equally valued.
      The difference between LoL is that the Support get absolute the same reward than the DamageDealer! So League of Legends is bad example :)))
      Hey, you are right MOBA and MMORPG shouldn't be compared to each other in the first place since they are mechanically so different from each other. This is also true that support and damage dealer gets the same reward -> Victory. Let's see how community reacts to this and maybe developer will change the system to suit for priests :) Anyway have a good night i'm going offline.
      P.s contact L2PxD in Derion side if you want to talk with me sometime in game :)
    • Increasing grp points would be bad, that means that player who arldy make a lot of kills will earn even more honor.
      And tbh we have on our server not rly many off priests with high end weapon. Its about to last hit and u can last hit as an off priest with a +22 pvp rod also rly fast...
      But as is said there are not many of them..
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Here is how i see it:

Either u play chaos priest (without helping your Team) and get into the ranking ( which really isnt hard )

Or you play Support, help your Team and live with the fact that you wont get alot of points.

Having the ranking littered with Priest who arent doing much of Fighting is not the Point of it.

Although we should probably get the full amount of AP which i dont know how hard is to implement.

That the priest is a Support class doesnt mean he wont deal any damage. Priests damaging abilitys pretty much do the same, if not more than the mages. Its pretty much up to you if u want to be in the ranking.
    • Asuka wrote:

Here is how i see it:

Either u play chaos priest (without helping your Team) and get into the ranking ( which really isnt hard )

Or you play Support, help your Team and live with the fact that you wont get alot of points.

Having the ranking littered with Priest who arent doing much of Fighting is not the Point of it.

Although we should probably get the full amount of AP which i dont know how hard is to implement.

That the priest is a Support class doesnt mean he wont deal any damage. Priests damaging abilitys pretty much do the same, if not more than the mages. Its pretty much up to you if u want to be in the ranking.
      Completely true
    • Emy wrote:

Asuka wrote:

Here is how i see it:

Completely true
      Vingardium Leviosa! Hermione pls

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
    • Asuka wrote:

Here is how i see it:

When you talk, it sounds easy to 1v1 a mage, a summoner or a warrior with a chaos priest. Ok if you dodge fear and purif freeze it could sound like a possibility but how about slows, silences and all that kind of stuff. Only class you can solo is an archer or you have to depend on a support too.

Edit: Let's not talk about assasins :x
      The only priest that could do all of this is yata but he has +23 richie and he had his +11 intel jewels set
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name

The post was edited 1 time, last by Burn ().

• Burn wrote:

When you talk, it sounds easy to 1v1 a mage, a summoner or a warrior with a chaos priest. Ok if you dodge fear and purif freeze it could sound like a possibility but how about slows, silences and all that kind of stuff. Only class you can solo is an archer or you have to depend on a support too.

Edit: Let's not talk about assasins :x
      The only priest that could do all of this is yata but he has +23 richie and he had his +11 intel jewels set
      I've never even talked about 1v1's. TW Pvp isnt 1v1 and neither is Gebra or Docu. Of course you'd need a group with you but thats pretty obvious.