Beginners support shop Yesode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beginners support shop Yesode

Shop for beginners with low armour max +6 and weapon max +11 Yes/No 7

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hey guys,
      i tought about how i could support new players..so i had an idea of an low level shop placed in yesode kuznez.
      There i would offer low level eq 7-25 upped to +11 max 16 for rly low amount of money or maybe for free..
      But im a bit worried about ppl dont need that stuff but taking it because its for free :S
      And if there are ppl who would support me by sending a few low lvl stuff as a little donation for new ppl that would be nice :3

What do u guys think?
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured

The post was edited 1 time, last by Novac ().

• Well it is an old(upgreaded with newschool)school private server^^
      And we have in my eyes a lot of ppl who starts but dont know what to do or how they get the stuff because
      1. They played maybe the last time for years ago
      2. Or even play 4story for the first time
      I see a lot of ppl asking here in the forum and in the game in all chat how they get stuff or how they can do sth.. and ppl also come here to an private server because private servers alsways are more easy to play than official, so a few of new players maybe just quitt at the begining because they dont give it a try,,
      I also had the "hard" way here but tbh i would appreciate every small support in the game to find my way there.

But ure also right ppl should make theire own eq and shouldnt get everything and do nothing!
      Thats why i think about making rly low eq just for the start lets say armour +6 and weapon +11 thats for us nothing but could be a great and not to big help or? @Coll
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
    • Coll wrote:

This is meant to be an old school, so everyone should go the hard way, like all here did.
      Not everyone starts the game with no friends on it already ;)

It's not because it's an old school server that it needs to be hard, it's just to see how 4story was before especially.
      Scenario on here is mostly the same than on 4story now, it's just that there isn't gor at the beginning and there's no maps after mirthur.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Yeah, well i mean that this private server wasn´t designed to be for newbie players, that just give up their efforts, or have enough patience to make it up for better gear, also GF primarily made it like this and I think it was kind of bad move, because who likes easy games? I can tell you from my own experience, the harder the game is the more effort i´m making to better at it and i´m enjoying it. In my opinion this motivation for players to stay and make themselves better or having faster levling/farming for better gear etc. will make them less thrilled about it, because it will be a step easier, also we couldn´t say that this is old school server, cause it´s we´re going to give´em slight advantage we had not.
      We can say that this is old/newschool, because of some elements, but in original plan it is mean´t to keep stable current of players so they don´t get bored once they make it the hard way.
      I like the idea even though it doesn´t look like it, but i am not concerned that this might work here.