Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Royale Mode in 1.8

ChromeX - - Feedback

If they are bored with old style, there is nothing that stops them from playing on official server. LOL

• Battle Royale Mode in 1.8

ChromeX - - Feedback

Let's just keep the server as old-school as it is right now. We don't really need that mode, most players would play it just once or twice, leaving it eventually unplayed by anybody. Also, imagine how much time they would need to write a code for that. Too much effort for too little effect.

• Quest 1.5 is overpowered

ChromeX - - Feedback

Dumb me...

• Quest 1.5 is overpowered

ChromeX - - Feedback

As the title says, I find Q1.5 with time missions a too easy tool of getting pretty fast experience. I was able to jump over like 10 levels by doing only Bina time mission with that potion enabled. Seriously. That's way too much.

• I hate the fact that people speak German here... It should be strictly forbidden. We all want to know your thoughts. Anyway, what was I about to say is that you should revert the changes to upgrading costs, or at least decrease that number by a reasonable amount. Changes to chance of upgrading are fine for me, I even really like them. But not with present costs.

• Armour bug

ChromeX - - Bugstory

Bad thing that I already had to decrease the level of my armour, since I had no idea when it will be fixed :s Damn.

• Armour bug

ChromeX - - Bugstory

Actually, I'm the creator of the topic

• Armour bug

ChromeX - - Bugstory

Don't just look at it. Hotfix immediately. Some of us has to either, downgrade items, upgrade further, get new items or just stop playing till the issue is fixed. I'm going, for example, to wait until everything is alright.

• Armour bug

ChromeX - - Bugstory

Hello, After patch 1.7 my bonuses from my +16 armour have stopped completely working. My armour now acts like a plain one. All creeps are doing hella amounts of damage to me right now. Even statistics are plain, non-highlighted. EDIT: This hasn't affected my crossbow tho. It still has its bonuses and still deals increased damage from improvement itself. EDIT2: Forgot to mention, but trading, refining, reconnecting, teleporting, taking out or even downgrading didn't fix the issue. board.4ancient.…

• I feel like implementing upgrading costs is the worst thing that could happen... Imagine how bad it can be for market overall, and how hard upgrading has become, especially for those who started new game. They will have a lot problems vs those with already good EQ.

• Got it, thank you very much for your contribution

• Hello there, before I get to the main part of the topic I'd like to introduce myself I'm Chromie, I have recently started playin' on that server with my friend, so far we are levels 24-25 (Priest(me) and Warrior) at the moment of writing this post, peacefully exping at documents with a lot of... fun (seriously, its not fun when every creep gets your HP below 10% with just 5 hits...). We played 4story since very beginning of the game, until back in 2010-2011 (can't remember really) the game was g…