Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HypnosDE

FlushDE - - Tavern

Welcome

• Lets waste some time

FlushDE - - Tavern

• [TGM]Daysel

FlushDE - - Tavern

Welcome

• [TGM]AlbertoCoder

FlushDE - - Tavern

Welcome back !

• So much lag guys :(

FlushDE - - Questions + Answers

Hey, you may write a ticket about your problem Kind Regards

• Burgeroberung 08.04.2018

FlushDE - - Tavern

Hello guys, it is great that you are discussing the PVP-situation in the forum, but still I generally want to draw your attention to the rules. -8.2: You may not name-shame. You are not allowed to accuse someone in the public. Please stay fair and behaved while continueing your discussion ! Kind Regards

• Archer after Patch 1.7 : Discussion

FlushDE - - Feedback

Hello Guys, i remind you that the title and topic of this thread is "Archer after Patch 1.7:Discussion". Please stay at this topic and stop the flame. Otherwise we'll have to close this thread. Kind Regards

• BAN PARHA

FlushDE - - Questions + Answers

Quote from sirlancelot: “Hi Parha is a very toxic player plz ban him, its not a first time with a toxic talk with him.. SCREENSHOOTS: pl.tinypic.com/r/2ymay6p/9 pl.tinypic.com/r/2962640/9 Thank you.. ” Hello guys, I briefly want to remind you to stick to our Ruleset: "-3.5 You may not publicly discuss bans." If you want to report anyone please use our ticket system, then we can check your problem. Kind Regards

• [TGM]ThaysFR

FlushDE - - Tavern

Welcome in the Team !

• [TGM]FlushDE

FlushDE - - Tavern

Deutsch Hallo zusammen, ich bin FlushDE und neu im 4Ancient Team als Trial Game Master. Kurz zu mir: Ich bin 20 Jahre alt, wohne in Deutschland und fange zum Wintersemester an, Medienwirtschaft an einer FH zu studieren. 4Story habe ich aktiv seit 2009 auf dem offiziellen Server gespielt. Nach meiner aktiven Offizeit habe ich 4Ancient entdeckt, ein Projekt, das das traditionelle 4Story wieder aufleben lässt und genau das was ich gesucht hatte. Nach geraumer Spielzeit habe ich mich nun dazu entsch…