Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My drawing

BubblesEN - - Artwork

Great work Very nicely done, keep up the good art

• 14, here ill help, P.S. - ( If everyone posted just once, you guys could have won this by now ;o )

• Tournaments inconvenience

BubblesEN - - Feedback

Enough with the foul language. The forum is not a place to insult other's. Do this via Private messages or somewhere else, thank you.

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

Bob dole asked for...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

He finished in moments...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

ran towards his dog...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

and asked for buffs...

• Try again. I mean... 12?

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

They could only hear him...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

losing only one arm...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

With no hesitation at all.

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

There was clearly a problem...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

which was incredibly unstable...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

the leader of cults...

• Continue the story!

BubblesEN - - Tavern

Malakas won that battle.

• Free Fall

BubblesEN - - GM Event Guides

Quote from ElynCZ: “Howdy players from all over Iberia, @GiottoGR has devised an event for you that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, we decided to explain this event on the forum. * - Free Fall - RTVIs9bSLe91dT_L_NhD9417YaJQLYOwFF0joL8lzOMvotqO9ZuZYUoZY-ZNHtl9sOCBMC3K147tBO1iDWUk4atJ6ShAB1JWYGvvIWOaNqAc8vqmBLNHS82HaO6Mq7iBMmWrNH8SG-E Your ultimate goal is to survive the multiple falls that our stages have prepared for you! Explanation: Th…

• Predator's hide and seek

BubblesEN - - GM Event Guides

Quote from ElynCZ: “Dear players, I have devised several events that can be organized on our server. In order to better familiarize the players with the rules, I decided to post those events to the forum. Predator's hide and seek This is a Hide and Seek event and your task is to hide from the Predator. w25by6FDCNsHT6rkSfQ6-XuNE-49oe402WBAzyyHTfNqdnS4v7DxPIpL_8pAGXB25I0f3vxgfDqQSk5ZSeYzUFBNXxKEBlVhckivSp4sLm8EvV_6UAAcgpN3rRh-J51nFEgcaphKr84 In this Event, players must hide in a location designate…

• Quote from TrueRandom: “I dont think this is really possible, since the majority of players are coming from EU. In addition, its hard to implement a second TW because it would change the whole balance of territories etc. ” No i think with alot of NA players here it might be a good idea, and with alot of the EU players playing on diff times as well, half of them would join in as well 100%, It woulnd;t just be free territorries, and also with this implemented would bring more players. And to corre…

• Quote from Gealdorr: “As the server continues to grow in activity and attract new players from around the world, the main pvp event of the day - Territory Wars - is unavailable to a large number of players due to work, school, or sleep. Territory Wars is a critical event as it sets up castle wars on the weekend but also gives guilds a true purpose and point of pride. My proposed solution would be to create two TW times every day. -One at the traditional time as it currently stands today, which l…

• Invite a Friend

BubblesEN - - Bugstory

Quote from Pocky: “The Invite a Friend function doesent work, when you are able to receive youre rewards the system says an error code or it works but you dont get any items( you and youre friend). Please Fix it so fast as possible. ” We are looking at these cases', If you experience this problem and are not leveling for a second account, these issues will be dealt with Kind Regards [GM]Bubbles