Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “I heard fallendy was trash player ” Idk. But he is gay.

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Unforgivable - - Tavern

What an interesting topic. Here is a little story for yall, hope you like it bros. Dont judge me, I just wanted to tell this to someone. I genuinely do not know why, but I have always had a passion for this game even though I have already left it far too many times :D. I started playing on this server around the spring of 2017. I had no friends there for several months because I was farming my ass off to get some stuff. I have always liked the red colours around items :D. Around the autumn I joi…

• Daily drop event

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Well I do not buy items for real money and I have absolutely no luck with upgrading, runes and stuff to just roll one item and make equip from it The two hours of slightly increased amount of tears would really help out.

• Daily drop event

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Since log-in does not work for me today on tw and I have nothing else to do, I decided to humbly ask here WHERE IS DAILY DROP EVENT PLOX? I guess it was turned off because it might have interfered with the rate-events in July. However since no other drop-events are planned for the near future, It would not hurt to put it back on. Our PvE-farm-fam needs your help, support our cause by liking this thread. Oh btw I am aware of the ongoing exp event so I only ask for daily drop event.

• Unforgivable, the last farewell

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Since you say It's the second time that this happened to you, can I ask you if you changed your password and enabled your secure code (a completely new one or similar to your password?)? Because if you did but this guy got access again I'll investigate further. ” Hello, the first one happened on a whole other account. I do not want to go into details, but I have lent only my main equip to one of my real-life friends for a few weeks (I was not playing at that time). Ho…

• Unforgivable, the last farewell

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Hello fellow comrades, after a while I have finally decided to end my 4ancient experience once and for all. And even though current players might not know me at all, I have met several awesome people on this server and I thought at least some of them would deserve an explanation why I had left. The main reason of my departure was yet another loss of my whole equip, actually everything on my account. You may have heard about the controversy in the last month or two with one of the admins of anoth…

• All I am asking for is making NW decent. It is by far the least played class, maybe along with Evo. People only play NW because They got cheap claws or swords from someone fed up with playing it.

• Quote from Bun: “Probably current highest life stat on the server ” Jewelery on lexicon is a bit bugged. This might be a 7 end 97-98 hp necklace. +0 Strength might also be the lowest stat, period. Probably ingame images would be better

• 2nd battle (+alike documents)

Unforgivable - - Feedback

This would basically mean afk-farming with macro. These are all the things that prevent this kind of "making money".

• Not that it matters since noone uses them, but 2-handed swords have the same max opt like axes = 56 ar. Even 79 2-handed has 39 ar.

• +23 pants and chest

Unforgivable - - Marketplace

Still selling.

• +23 pants and chest

I guess he wants mage pants, I have 3class

• +23 pants and chest

Yo, I would like to offer: +23 beast pants +23 pauldron chest Either pants for mage, or chest for 3class chest If there are any other offers, dont hesitate to ask. Thanks, Unfo

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Unforgivable - - Feedback

I really think this whole warrior buff was stupid in the first place. But in addition, you are implying that a warrior with +18-20 equip should be able to tank hits from 22-24 eq players. No, no class should be able to perform with low equip as good as other classes with better equips. I feel like warrior was pretty balanced before these massive changes in last patch (I dont mind the cleave basic attack, that should belong to a class without real aoe). Also by this logic, should a priest with 18…

• Shellfishs Easter Betting

Unforgivable - - Tavern

Thank you. My favourite event so far. No luck involved, nice income.

• Shellfishs Easter Betting

Unforgivable - - Tavern

6v6 derion 50g Unforgifable

• YGOB Gameplay 2018

Unforgivable - - Artwork

Well I dont know guys. While I was the leader of Carpe Noctem, we used to go together with YGOB on tw. They always helped us and were kind. Did exactly what we had agreed on, didnt attack our bosses etc. Say whatever you want, but try to find better mass-pvp guild on Valorian. Then there are a few members who just wait until you kill someone to take the steal but hey..That also requires some skill to time it perfectly I dont wanna be defending eq-buyers, macro-uses etc. But in general, I havent …

• Hello, I would like to sell: 22 PvP claws 46/12/13 (4/5) 22 PvP xbow 45/13/12 (4/5) 17 PvP derion dagger 8/11/12 320g 21 boots agitator 330g 21 nopvp 1hand 210g 20 bibis + book (lvl 34) 175 + 65 or 200g 21 conc rune 600g 82 magic attack rune 500g 80 magic attack rune 400g 33 magic crit hit 150g 26 shield block rate 225g Also I am looking for 22 nopvp rod..Or 22 pvp rod for one of the pvp weapons (claws +200g for normal opts rod) And I am accepting offers in either 22 pvps 3class (I can add gold …

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Unforgivable - - Event History

Gime me gifts. Thanks. If it were not obvious: Ingame Name: Unforgivable

• 24 PvP 1hand + RUNES

I have another 13 crit and one 12.