Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deanerys - Youtube Library

Greg - - Artwork

omg passy you still playing in 4braindeads

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

Greg - - Tavern

Fury April 1945

• Valorian VS Derion !!!!! INVASION

Greg - - Artwork

best pvp game ever...

• Dali - Youtube

Greg - - Artwork

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Greg: “Quote from Monty: “Still Mr.Fallendye you have no proof dat i cash for my gear , so stfu ” For fallanddie everyone who have items 24 its a casher PUAHUIAHIAIHIHWRHIUQHRIQW ” WELL I HAVE +23 SO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ” but you dont have items 24 PUAHAUHAIA NOOB EZ DIE

• Dali - Youtube

Greg - - Artwork

Quote from Monty: “Still Mr.Fallendye you have no proof dat i cash for my gear , so stfu ” For fallanddie everyone who have items 24 its a casher PUAHUIAHIAIHIHWRHIUQHRIQW

• The warrior CHANGE In the next patch 1.8

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from TerryDm: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “The changes that will never come yyy gogo its funny but im scared that you Will be banned for spamm before ” The change will come because a lot of players agreed with my idea,about the bann don`t be so sure about that. ” na dude.. we tryed many times some ppl for having a conversation with the admin about the restore of the warrior like in the official server, but he`s words was "NO THE WARRIOR NEED MAKE DAMAGE AND HE NEED TANK" this was …

• Fix the honor system

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from NainPorteQui: “Greg , if ur that good , come to show us to the tournament how good you are Btw im done to waste my time low iq pples , have a good day ” bye [CENSORED] ez, its better if you dont talk a lot

• Fix the honor system

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from Greg: “Quote from Asera: “Thing is, Yata deserves the title more then those players because he is actually more skilled then them. If you are complaining about his playstile on Warrior OK but you gotta admit that Yata is one of the best players of this server and thus can't deny him that title. ” u.u you need meet more mages in your life ” greg, yata or nain outplay you, please. ” yata and nain = scrubs and worms for me. If i remember its i one shot them with 2 o…

• Fix the honor system

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Thing is, Yata deserves the title more then those players because he is actually more skilled then them. If you are complaining about his playstile on Warrior OK but you gotta admit that Yata is one of the best players of this server and thus can't deny him that title. ” u.u you need meet more mages in your life

• Evocator support skills

Greg - - Tavern

no, the evo its already broken in 1v1 and in teamfights thanks.

• Fix the honor system

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from Ramb0d: “I am the only one who play this shit class how is meant to be played ? With a shield and 1 hand staying in the front line tanking the stuns of the nab mages and give my team a opportunity to rush in return? But still, YATA CANCER OMFG 100.gif ” well, warriors of this server if you dont play like a support class in teamfight you just trash. Its obvious: Mage = open fighter with stuns and blablabla - warrior = the guy who need support the mage or using axes for stun the ppl in …

• Fix the honor system

Greg - - Feedback

Quote from Dali: “so much time u're thinking of me Fallendy makes me kinda shy b2t: The question is: What makes someone a warlord? (frontfighter or how ever it's called and the rest of all ranks included) Perma suiciding as warrior, every doc, bog, crypta, tw, cw etc.?! Atm it is the best way to get there. So yes! Of course we all know that Yata is a good player... but this playstyle is not a warlord worthy. And it shouldn't even function at all. btw I would like to say that I would rather see s…

• because he cant, he dont have money PUAHAHAUIHWEQRHIQWRWQR

• Quote from Fallendy: “YYYYYYYYY STFU XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CASHER DOESNT HAVE THE PERMISSION TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SERVER XD YOU ARE JUST ALLOWED TO WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE FINALLY BANNED. WHICH WILL COME SOON ” this is strange im not banned ._. why? PUAHAHAHAHAHAHUHAUHAUHAHAHAHAHAHHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUHUAUHAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUWRIQRIWQRQWRHIQWRHIWQHIRRHHQHWIRQHI MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY = POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER FALLENDY GET A WORK PUAHAHAHAHAHUAHUAHUAUH

• mmmh if i remember its -42 skill its like playing without jewels if you go with full skill +8 in jewels XD because i remember i haved 1968 atk power, after the patch 1675 or 1695

• Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from Fallendy: “Upp archer damage- ” Isn't ABB enough? If we upped archer's damage we would have to remove ABB otherwise it would be too op in my opinion ” how much time you have playing in this game?

• RasenderVerupper

Greg - - Artwork

Quote from Fallendy: “he must be really good at trade to get all this eq, do you have a PhD in economy? ”

• well, idc xD but in this server you are just a "meme" for not saying a scrub And what they will change if this server its "OLD 4STORY SERVER"???????????? BUFFING THE DMG PET FROM EVO? PUAHAHAHAHA

• well fallendy if i want tomorrow i can get back my old gear

• The warrior CHANGE In the next patch

Greg - - Feedback

The thing its. I dont understand why its so difficult to make a old server with the same stats of all class, if i remember the ppl never complain in oficial server about the classes i mean, if someone with pvp xbow 24 kills you with 2 arrows so bad luck for you, if 1 warrior get you in 1v1 and you lose same bad luck xD no one crys about that. But here xD many warriors like Fallendy and other retards start to complain about the farm, the dmg stance and the defense stance this guys rly have like 1…