Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Shiraella: “I hate +19. It is tempting to upp from that number but chance is 3x lower. If you have lot of golds and lot of tinctures, you can try few times upp from +19. You have chance get it +22. By fail it should downgrade to +18. Depends how rich you are, if you have few hundreds of golds, then you can upp from +19 every time. But if you wanna just get it to +20 and you haven't lot of golds and tinctures, then it should be better downgrade it. ” yea that was my thinking aswell, im…

• question, should i upgrade from 19, or down it and up it from 18 with the great chance of 8.75% ( with event 75% and 2x)?

• Spring Festival

vTn - - Event History

Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from shizuosenpai: “no coupon? what about swimwear and hawaiian costume? ” CLqtxaf.png ” already used up, i was too late xd

• Making Jewels

vTn - - Questions + Answers

the rate its very shitty , thats why i prefer to upgrade the blues to yellows only on events when u dont even need book of inspiration ( in some cases , if its +500% u still need , if 650% u dont really need it )

• [HELP] Find out the price of your item!

vTn - - Marketplace

hi, how much is a pvp +22 xbow with basic runes 41 10 11?

• how much is a 23 iverian with basic runes 41 10 11

• Hi, how much is a clean pvp axe ?

• Invite a Friend

vTn - - Bugstory

+ same problem with 2 of my friends, claimed the rewards, but the rewards never came, neither to me nor my friend, i opened a ticket but no responses...

• Second 4Ancient server

vTn - - Tavern

+ new server

• +22 npvp cross

vTn - - Marketplace

Looking for crit swords or any offers.

• Let the Hunt Begin! - Valorian

vTn - - Event History

Name: xTn Evidence: mysharegadget.com/443165243 Target list: IKA Grak Pillarp Crauw Adonis Kreto Werko Majota Bamut Zuhda Rahu Boss Rakkumu Marred Karlep Jaked Ancient Hornet Tasmu Warrior Phantom Laracan Golem Model 16 Embittered Ghost Miyabi Totar Aron, Space-Time Guard Brutal Lenake Vicious Markabil Mysterious Banur Angel of Death Anku Roudnan Kalbey [GM-CZ]Elyn [GM-GR]Giotto [SGM-IT]AlbertoCoder Greetings and forgive me if i did any mistakes. Congratulations, you are in an A group - I will s…

• Buff Archer's movement speed , his jewels are called skill/agility and yet a warrior can run faster than him in attack stance... , seriously he moves so slow

• Real world trading

vTn - - Tavern

Quote from Ramon: “Well, I can make so many points, because BoG is back. And we have now Crypta Spook as new game mode. I would the same amount of Points with a 22 Richie or 22 PvP Rod. I dont know, what you wanna reach, about talking always about Ramon. Saying he is a toxic player, is unskilled or whatever? I just wanna play for fun on this server and dont wanna be toxic. Its better, if you all play together and have fun, instead of playing vs eachother and being toxic. I think, we are old enou…

• xp event

vTn - - Event Suggestions

We demand xp event! It would be pretty nice because ive seen a lot of new players struggling to xp in doc and everbody got free time cause the vacation.

• Im waiting for better offers, i already have 2 offers with 20 pvp and i want to see whats the max i can get.

• Earring Inteligence 8 Endurance 7 HP 166 120~ mana price please?