Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Custom titles -idea

taelop - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “when i was banned lelelel ” almost every other day

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

taelop - - Tavern

EDIT: Deleted myself this hate speech I just did.

taelop - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from taelop: “After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started…

• Some things

taelop - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “should I release the clips I have of u going behind my back and still failing to debuff me ? ” show me those mendacious moving images that are clearly fake government propaganda

taelop - - Tavern

After patch 93 on offi I stopped playing 4Story. Some years pased and about +-2.5 years ago I felt nostalgic and wanted to play 4Story again, but not on offi. So on ElitePVPers I discovered this server. Made some friends, they stopped playing, switched to Valo, met Fallengay and instantly uninstalled the game. I had a pretty good time untill nabmaster Laerze appeared and they started their trolling duo. Now I'm in constant joy, cuz Laerze still haven't managed to learn how to dodge my debuffs.

• Some things

taelop - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “ I'm currently banned from all 4a discord servers and I've had a couple warnings in forum and also banned and I've been banned on server multiple times by those so called friends ” Mah noobmaster69 dude, who wouldn't ban your gay ass for that releationship with Ballendy. PS: pls learn to dodge my debuffs

• My Real Brother Laerze

taelop - - Tavern

das gay Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Hello, I think that now everyone knows me because im ofc as famous as Leonardo DiCaprio BUT THATS NOT THE POINT Today, I want to show how thanksfull I am to my real brother Brother with whom I just signed up a registered partnership. I love you babe. ” das gay dude

• Crypta rework

taelop - - Feedback

Quote from Uncas23: “I'm not the designer of the game but a simple alternative could be extending the event to a hole pvp map like ardir or hesed. The same mobs could be spread out around ardir/hesed with the same respawn time. These maps are already tested, mostly fair pvp maps. The event would be much more fun and would feel much more open on them ” Agree, how about new Crypta? It is better in my opinion.

• If anyone is interesed I've made a table about this topic a while ago. The problem is the prices are obsolete and thus need to be updated. Link

• (Hidden Content) Simmilar thing happens to mages as well with fear (most likely with other spells as well, but I noticed fear recently).

• +1 Volvo plz fix

• Quote from idanluz22: “Selling History at merchants (if possible in this version) ” And make it global! So you can stalk others.

• Marduk

taelop - - Feedback

Quote from xShaYaKaZ: “Und wieder melde ich mich im Forum zu Wort. Das Farmen in der ini75 ist ja mal richtig abfuck. Man sollte einen Dungeon einfügen der schwer ist den man nicht alleine rennen kann der etwa 20min geht und dabei aber auch gut Silber gibt. Dann hätten vill auch ein paar Leute mehr Lust auf PVE in der Gruppe macht das ja dann auch schon ,,fast" Spass aber der momentane Farm Modus ist absolut das schlechteste was ich je gesehen habe. Liebe Grüsse Livio/xShaYaKaZ (Lapi Winner Febr…

• Real world trading

taelop - - Tavern

Quote from Nucey: “So, he bought it from the shop. Maybe someone made a missclick with gold amount, thats all =3 ” Yes yes, there is a whole group of people that "bought it cheap in shop". We are not talking about 1 or 3 items...

• Bad optimization

taelop - - Feedback

OMG I play on all of Google's servers in cluster and I only have 3 fps. Volvo plz fix. Now seriously... Even if what you say is true and you have like 2x or more FPS on other server(s) than you have here, it can be because of the fact they most likely run a newer version of 4Story. This game came through many updates and from my layman (Layman because I didn't compare the source code of 4Story 3.4 (4Ancient) and for example 4.5 or whatever version is the server you are playing on and is performi…

• *Icons Update and Stack Update

taelop - - Feedback

RIOT

taelop - - Feedback

Quote from Yoda: “We should Riot! ” Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “I agree with that! NEW ICONS&STACKS or we RIOT. ” RIOT in 3... 2... 1... *inhales* RIOOOOOOOOOOTING BEGINS

taelop - - Feedback

This is must have. #NewIconsOrWeRiot board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…05cd1cc7aa6f714778976249f

• When upgrading make the Master formula stay in the window if you succeeded. Also if you change effects make both item and the scroll stay in the windows as well. (hope it wasnt mentioned before) Change reward from north TW. Now it gives 600HP pots that are useless to everybody. I agree that north should give smaller reward, but make those pots 1200HP. Like if you agree

• -

taelop - - Marketplace

I also trade "-". My price is fairly low.