Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let's Play 4Ancient [PL] - Jarek

jarek - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=FDku9UXUXPk episode 4 :)))

jarek - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=rhK9dKpKv2o episode 3

• just a little flex

jarek - - Tavern

9heOY5d.png its been kinda quiet on the forums lately so here's a little flex from me rolleyes.png

jarek - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=LGHr8VEOM_g EPISODE 2

jarek - - Artwork

A little lets play for my polish friends love.png

• [BUY] PVP Rod or Xbow low upped

jarek - - Marketplace

looking for a pvp weapon low upped msg me ingame: freQx

• ITEMSHOP.png Selling everything above, message me with offers if the set price doesn't satisfy you Ingame: freQx or forum. LIST: 2x White Behemoth 400g each / offers 1x Elegant Bunny Costume 350g / offers 700x each upp offers 271x tincs offers 1700x each healing potion 140s each 9000x Bonus Points offers 1200 Moonstones *Cloak is +18, chocolate 3h, pickup 1h

• Quote from Asera: “Dealing with something with the 4story code is always a big deal as far as I heard ” its been made by koreans that tried to copy wow as fast as possible, im pretty sure the code is really fckd up

• The seal thing happened to me also. The loot thing has been always a thing and it's known that you need to drop every item under 15s or so to keep space for the tears, it would be cool though if they would change it. BTW don't bid anything on the auction house, it just ate 120g of mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37TjH64LzD8

• [quest]

jarek - - Bugstory

You have to try from different angles, maybe you're also at the wrong object.

• 4Story Upgrade Simulator / Tool

jarek - - Artwork

Quote from Ambience: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “You're not allowed to share videos including download links to executables without source ” What do you mean exactly with "without source"? The executable was made my me ” the source code.

• Ideas for new patch

jarek - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “12.) Gor Items models - I know it's oldschool but cmon everyone loves fashion wars. With gor items I mean no lvl and amor boost just gor items looks. They could be created with crafting just like every other item. Maybe cost more materials? You can discuss details if you agree with this point. ” The only thing I really care about after they added new colors. +1+1+1+1+1+1+1

• Idea for new Document Area

jarek - - Feedback

@xHunter seems to be also a good idea but still the document with only +0 items would be something original and more fun in my opinion because it would still need some preperation (just not as expensive). It could also utilize maps that are not being used in documents (such as horusland or tibered) which is in my opinion something a lot more fun than a completely new map. This document should be some low lvl one in my opinion or just added next to every other document. For example on lvl 10 the …

• Idea for new Document Area

jarek - - Feedback

I would love it, especially if it would take place in horusland or a completely new map made by the devs.

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

jarek - - Feedback

why is this forum so toxic, are the board moderators not able to keep it under control? I voted yes because I don't care and if it's such a problem then why not remove it.

• Special Event - Halloween 2018

jarek - - Event History

Quote from TFT: “At least You are not giving free weaponboxes away again. They ruin the price of pvp-weapons. "Funny Present" is a good idea ” from 300 people that most likely would get the weaponbox only 1-3 would get a pvp weapon, there is also a possibilty of a bow which makes it worthless anyway.

• Is BoT and BR still a thing?

jarek - - Questions + Answers

Are you still working on it and willing to add it into the game or did you give it up? BoT = Battle of Tyco ; BR = Battle Royale

• sweet death 22

• Windows 10 (ver. 1809), the d3d9.dll doesn't seem to work properly (it worked before I formatted my PC). The game closes itself after a few seconds.

• I need help with installing etc

jarek - - Tavern

open it from the directory, make the shortcut yourself