Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clean Valo PvP Shield for 280g +21 AP Xbow 40/10/11 365g +21 AP Xbow 41/10/11 370g If someone is interested just write me here in forum

• Fearu ABB

Enzo - - Tavern

a possible solution could be to train muscle memory in your little and ringfinger and it could be helpful to switch the keybinds maybe more into te middle part of the keyboard because the space isnt enough with all the buttons on the left side of the keyboard atleast for me but i think this would take a lot of time to train Archer is easy to play but hard to master xD

• Fearu ABB

Enzo - - Tavern

@Fearu So basiacly youre weakness is you cant move to the right while shooting if you play like that Why dont u switch bindings from Debuff 7 to for example T or Speedbuff F7 to V shouldnt it be more easier because then they are better to reach ?

• Sell or Trade Xbow +23 NPVP

Enzo - - Marketplace

Sell or Trade Deri Type Xbow +23 non PvP 45/11/11 5/5 especially looking for an axe offer here or via letter ingame to Xaphan/NaphaX (both Valo)

• how much for this axe ? +22 Valo PvP Axe 48/12/14

• Derion problem

Enzo - - Feedback

complete balance will maybe never be possible in my opinion because people always can make there own choice where they want to play and also when something like transfer people isnt a real solution maybe one possible solution for balanced pvp could be "private" organized pvp but this is difficult too because ppl have to big ego´s I can remember days where i was part of something like organized and mostly "fair" (it doesnt need to be 1:1 on each side) pvp and damn it was nice even though i never …

• Sell Or Trade +21 PvP Magic Crossbow

Enzo - - Marketplace

Hello i sell/trade a +21 PvP Magic Crossbow 44/11/12 5/5 Offers via pm here in forum or ingame iVatoxEnzo

• [HELP] Find out the price of your item!

Enzo - - Marketplace

how much are these worth in gold or items +21 pvp Magic Crossbow 44/11/12 +22 ap Iverian Ender 39-42/10-11/11-12 +23 non pvp Cbow 39-42/10-11/11-12