Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes maybe

• U dont have to determine who is a chaos and support. Priests can decide, if the want to play support or chaos. They have the choice of making DMG (with a nerf) or help there friends (and get a good reward). In a party of 7 players, the priest will get only 5-8 points per kill. That's not enough to feel treated right.

• Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Uncas23: “I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet. Maybe there could be a specific formula that counts both kills and honor. Or just a separate ranking that me…

• Flags on cloaks (YES/NO)?

Araha - - Feedback

Maybe cloaks with flags from Derion and Valorian?

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Araha - - Feedback

Ich weiß leider nicht zu was ihr in der Lage seid, aber Vorschlag bleibt Vorschlag. Wäre es möglich gerade bei Priestern eine erhöhte Ehrepunktzahl durch Gruppenmitgliedern zu erhalten? Gerne auch mit einer Verringerung der Ehrenpunktzahl durch eigene Kills. Denn auch als Supportprisi wäre es mal sehr schön weiter oben im Ranking zu stehen. Desweiteren ist mir aufgefallen, dass es einen chronischen Prisimangel gibt. Durchaus verständlich Für Schattis wäre vielleicht eine ähnliche Regelung sinnvo…

• Connection Error since last update

Araha - - Bugstory

YEAH!!! It works now!!! Ty

• Ein kleines Manko hab ich dennoch und mir ist das auch schon länger mit der BoG ein Dorn im Auge: Die Monster am Dienstag, Donnerstag & Co sowie die BoG fallen immer mit dem Doc80 War zusammen. Könnte man die Zeiten nicht anpassen, damit man an allem Teilnehmen kann, oder ist es beabsichtigt?

• Chat-Bug

Araha - - Bugstory

Moin, ich komme nicht mehr in den "Gildenchat" Er ist nicht mehr anklickbar... das ist ein bisschen sehr nervig