Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upp Event

BrookDE - - Event Suggestions

Quote from iDefusioN: “Hey BrookDE, I think the Upp Events are still special, even if they are 2-3 Hours Long, cause there are only 4-5 in 1 Year... like i alrdy said, i think alot of people can not even use the Upp Events, cause People work... they Upp Events are too short, and always its a stupid Time for People who work in Social Field... so u should give it a chance atleast, ore Test it Once atleast to see what happens. lg phil ” The answer for the duration Novac has already given you: Quote…

• Upp Event

BrookDE - - Event Suggestions

Hello Guys Thanks for your feedback, I think that we can not pursue this wish. An event should feel as special as possible and therefore there are these "limitations" in terms of duration and quantity. Kind Regards [GM]Brook

• Shellfish's Farewell

BrookDE - - Tavern

Hello Fish Stick, I remember roughly how we both started about the same time in the team. I could always laugh and fool around with you from the beginning. When things got serious quickly, it was no problem to focus and find a solution. You always had an open ear for everyone in the team, even as GM! As you know, I'm not good at that and i just want come to the end. Thank you so much, for the nice and great time with you in the team. I wish you all the best for the future. Best regards [GM]Brook…

• Paintings for the kings

BrookDE - - Event History

Hello 4Ancient Community, Unfortunately, there was a very low number of participants, more precisely, only one who observed the following rules. But we can say this picture has become really beautiful. Congratulations to Yoda! Your reward is 1500 MS recently added to your account by [TM] Shellfish. event192irv.jpg Evaluation criteria: 1) How well it was made clear that it is 4Ancient. 2) Care of the design. 3) Was worked creatively or with imagination. 4) Is the content of the image too "empty" …

Quote from Yoda: “Date of results? ” Probably next week.

Quote from Yoda: “ [list][/list]If i send a picture participating with My Yoda acc for example. Is it important to send it from acc email? ” Yes you have to use the email from your game acc.

Quote from Yoda: “im very intrested in drawing or Design pictures and ATM i have a Lot Time for free. Is it against the rule if i would sent more then just 1 picture? ” Yeah yoda, only one picture.

Heroes of Iberia, the war between Derion and Valorian has raged on for a very long time, there have been huge losses on both sides and the summer heat is kicking in! Representatives of both factions have met on Ancient Island to agree on a temporary ceasefire. Come take a break with us! Iberias’ soldiers can finally rest, lay down their heavy equipment and enjoy their first real vacation! The coast of Kokuma is filled with holidaymakers, cold drinks are in abundance and even the local monsters l…

• Change the Battle of Gebra level?

BrookDE - - Feedback

Thank you for your feedback. I will talk about this topic with the team again. If there is a change, we will announce it to you in the forum. Kind Regards, [GM]Brook

• Die valorianische Garde hat soeben einen Wagen mit Kleidung losgeschickt. Kleidung aus feinstem Moray Leder! Beliebt bei den Adligen in Iberia. =) Kind Regards [GM]Brook.

• Scheduled Maintenance

BrookDE - - News and Updates

Quote from wenancio80: “... its weekend, i have just weekend days to play and when i can, ever has some problems with server.... 7 of september, same thing, i have just this days to play.... come on guys, can you ADMs think about the people who work ” Did u think about the 4Ancient team? We have maybe too a real life, a job, friends, family and some other problems ... ? Im sorry... but i cant understand why u act like this .... PS: Sorry Swiper (thread closed) ... aber man muss die Leute auch ve…

• I have forwarded the problems. If there is something new, we will write you here. Please be patient. Kind Regards [GM]Brook

• Server down

BrookDE - - News and Updates

Danke an die netten Worte und für euer Verständnis! Solche netten Worte helfen den Jungs bei der Arbeit sehr. Jedoch muss ich darauf hinweisen, dass wir hier nicht zu sehr ins Offtopic gehen und beim Thema bitte bleiben. Wie der Developer bereits mitteilte, sind die Server wieder online! Viel Spaß beim Spielen. Kind Regards [GM]Brook

• Quote from IceIceBaby: “Quote from BrookDE: “Quote from Frosch: “Quote from SwiperDE: “We'll talk about that event soon. ” is there a Update? maybe a Statement? ” At the moment, we are focusing on more important topics such as the server comes back online and bug fixes.As soon as we can give you more detailed information, you will see this here. Please be patient! =) Kind Regards [GM]Brook ” [GM]Brook wanted to keep this a secret and Swiper spilled the beans ” We have no secrets We strive to giv…

• Quote from Frosch: “Quote from SwiperDE: “We'll talk about that event soon. ” is there a Update? maybe a Statement? ” At the moment, we are focusing on more important topics such as the server comes back online and bug fixes. As soon as we can give you more detailed information, you will see this here. Please be patient! =) Kind Regards [GM]Brook

• Quote from Mxima: “They won't add the new colors, because after all it is a old school server. ” "Modern oldschool"

• I think that dont come Kind Regards [GM-DE]Brook

• An Idea To Add In The Game

BrookDE - - Feedback

I will talk with the Developers about it. Pls be patient =) Kind Regards [GM-DE]Brook.