Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrHappi - Youtube Library

elgrekko#2 - - Artwork

Nice explanation, thanks for your answer

elgrekko#2 - - Artwork

Quote from Enraged: “N Quote from elgrekko#2: “I think it would be a good idea if someone is invisible(with invi potion or port) he has 50% hp. And after a sec he is coming out of invi he gets his hp back to 100%. ” No offence, but worst idea ive heard. ” Could you explain why it is a bad idea? The only bad thing about invi potions are the stupid engages, and it can be reduced this way...

elgrekko#2 - - Artwork

I think it would be a good idea if someone is invisible(with invi potion or port) he has 50% hp. And after a sec he is coming out of invi he gets his hp back to 100%.

• Few of my ideas

elgrekko#2 - - Tavern

Quote from Quattro: “ 7.I think it can be maybe useful to add an auction house in the international zone , so both Derios and Valorians can sell their goods to each other . I think that , maybe , after this , the players won't need to switch to a Derion account to search for something when they cannot find it in Valorian ,and vice versa . ” I think the auction house is international already.

• Few of my ideas

elgrekko#2 - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “Country cloaks are for special events. Good luck with getting ppl to run from keter to market and vice versa , too lazy for that xd ” The race was not meant from Keter to Markut. For valorians a circle in Keter and for derions a circle in Markut I guess

• Buy Veteran items +21 and axe

elgrekko#2 - - Marketplace

I still want to buy

• Quote from Milk4: “im mainly interested in the total prices of these although, it would be much appreciated, if you could also give me the prices of the specific runes aswell like 11 crit is ~20g, 13 rangespeed is xxx g and so on thx in advance board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…4f34db82e845ff9b7fa11eab4board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…4f34db82e845ff9b7fa11eab4 ” The rod is 3400 g And also here I want to offer 3400g for your rod xdd

• Quote from Vice: “Hey I just made Blue necklace from castle war with 219 Life. Can someone tell me a price? :'D No endurance only 219 life ” It's hard to tell, but it is a really expensive one, ask a lot of golds xd

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

elgrekko#2 - - Feedback

Well, you can believe me I played a lot of classes a lot of times xdd As a warrior if you want to be useful you need at least +21 set but I think you need even better. Like the warriors had you guys mentioned, Willco and Shadd. But the good thing is that you can get a +21 set pretty easily As a priest I never used invi potions just to dodge mage stuns, only for annoying sacri keeping things xd I think you can keep the distance from the suicide mages. You just need to place yourself properly. If …

• Make me laugh pls

elgrekko#2 - - Tavern

-What's the best part about living in Schwitzerland? -I don't know but the flag is a big PLUS! :DD

• Snowballs, potion of recklessness

elgrekko#2 - - Feedback

I agree with you @Delainer but I have to dislike your post because of your attitude. Don't flame others please. You have a good idea, but meh.

That one bag is sooo OP :DDD

nono, I am just rich af and don't know what to do with my money

Hello! As the title says I would like to buy +21 veteran eq and a +22 ap axe or something around it Waiting your offers here or in game to elgrekko on Valorian

• Money loss

elgrekko#2 - - Bugstory

The staff can t give chocos to just one person. If they give you, they have to give to everyone. Why did you not ask from someone in your guild? Or from me

• improvement PVP - Motivational Items

elgrekko#2 - - Feedback

And titles for the K/D ratio, maybe that's a good thing for priests, who still get really low ap compared to the job they make

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

elgrekko#2 - - Tavern

+21 pvp cbow twice, but i tried on them, so nothing lul +20 mage pants :))

• Advices

elgrekko#2 - - Questions + Answers

I suggest you to buy items. I think upgrading worth it only if you are really rich.

• Document 90 - Colossus Mountains

elgrekko#2 - - Feedback

These ideas are insane. I loved doc 90 in the old times of my 4story "career". I think they should definitely add it. I like the farming ideas too. Maybe a little add to the tokens. It should give 1 token for each member in the group who killed an enemy, so it could be balanced foor priests too I hope they are going to do it.

• Valorian VS Derion !!!!! INVASION

elgrekko#2 - - Artwork

Nice vid I am sad I couldn't participate on this.