Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Too much afk and inactivity will sooner or later have its toll. BR is a document where you have pvp thats all man nothing new will be added.

• Quote from Fallendy: “such a sadness in your soul. ” kappa

• We dont need the features. Just classic pvp. BR is useful because it offers organisation. Its easier to have a specific time where everyone is online and plays than expect everyone to synchronize and come in Ardir for example. In BR you also have a team and you dont fight alone which is good because some people dont have teams and people to help them. Quote from Uncas23: “How the hell can BOG be unfair? ” Because the area is too small and one evocator or mage can stun a lot of people for 7s with…

• Quote from Fallendy: “Walking archer, the man who doesnt understand what a joke is You must be so funny at party ” No I very well understand its just that you whine/cry all the time that it got to the point where its all the same. Fallendy the man who connects being funny at parties with shit jokes about games that have been said for 10 years

• Quote from Fallendy: “Derion how will you can win battle Royal if it's not 30v10??? ” Battle Royal is between kingdoms? Didnt know that. Those people that dont know a shit about br and complain xD

• Quote from Uncas23: “Battle of Gebra is still the oldschool deri vs valo gamemode. ” Oh please who gives a shit if the enemy is valo or derion people want pvp this is not real life war. Quote from Uncas23: “Doc 80, battle of gebra, territory war, world boss. ” BOG is unfair pvp mode, and its not enough. Doc 80 is empty and the other happen for 30 min. We need more pvp modes and battle royal in my opinion would still not cover full day activity. Quote from Uncas23: “Battle royal is the perfect ex…

• Quote from Uncas23: “It's a classic server, no new type of pvp please! Go play fortnite if you want to play battle royal! ” This is a modern oldschool server. There is battle of gebra already so that argument about keeping old school virginity is outdated. Its actually sad to see how you quickly reject ideas about tested and working pvp modes while you admit you agree we need more pvp ( and we do ) and on top of that you dont suggest something better. Maybe for people like you its better to be i…

• In PvP Mode like battle royal you are forced to fight no matter what, you wont use the little portal. Also you always are teamed up with some people. In document its not like that you can be alone, pvp takes place in a small place one mage goes while invi tp then aoe stun and.... Also everyone is against everyone so the whole notorious balance between kingdoms is NOT a problem. Aaaand when you are playing with lives you are more careful and you think twice , thats why its higher quality pvp. You…

• In the new patch the level of the player above 60 should adjust to 60 inside second battle so we dont have to switch all our items all the time its getting boring,This way you can go farming with your 90 char for upps too. Add PvP modes that are very competitive and can be done solo or with a team like br , seriously when you are 90 you have nothing to do exept war. Like sometimes when I have time I login to play and find nothing to do and I come back to play 30 min war... Then make a category f…

• Quote from Eminis: “2. Archer vs Evo - Blind Evo, dodge fear - debuff spirit - burst Evo- use aoe on Evo so he cant create a new pet, if evo send his pet to freze u, just use clone - bad news for EVO"! ” WRONG. Archer goes to flash evocator but evocator dodges or did you forget the fact that evocator dodges too???????, no matter what spells you cast now , wait for blocked , let me remind you that AOE isnt GOD MODE LOL it wont kill the pet and and all the new I think you are way too hard into the…

• Quote from Eminis: “If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests)) ” So the discussion continues... Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed. Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evocator dodges and warrior has …

• I think its important to explain calmly without caps locks and insults why evocator is too powerful : [ On a side note nobody said evocator is easy to learn, its just that when you do... ] Evocator is broken because by the time the player learns how to play properly he is unwinnable. A Warrior will never get the chance to reach him because of the pet alone , let alone all the other powerful spells. Assasins will be invisible and will either focus the player stun him 7s and instantly get stunned …

• 4Ancient population increased. When I logged in 1 year and some months ago I could see 5 players online in derion and 5 in valorian NOW there are many many many people.I also think that PvP modes and many interesting stuff will come soon just give them time. Other servers are around for like 4-6 years while 4ancient is like 1.5 years old...and they have done a lot of good things. They just in my opinion should put PvP modes like BR in priority. So my suggestion is to add Battle R. Also I would l…

• Adding Ardir into the idea collection conversation, I believe figuring out a way to get endless dueling chime in into the server is something we all want. Looking at other servers we can see that in Ardir there are monsters respawning with valuable loot that give the player a quick way to make gold and since its better to farm there than the other places Ardir becomes crowded. Ardir is not a peaceful area and obviously there is competition so people take advantage of that and start duels. 4ancie…

• Hello yesterday I was leveling up my magician and started doing dungeons 75-79 at 79lvl , using Quest x1.5 I reached only 81lvl with both dungeons. The EXP could be bugged and the Quest not working. Unless they were nerfed it is impossible to go 79-81 with the 2 dungeons. Its a lot more normally as I have seen with my other characters and as I have seen from other people. Also I am sure that I was using Quest x1.5 its still on my character. Please I think something is wrong , either you nerfed i…

• I know you are right but nobody listens thats why I think its pointless to insist. However I think they will satisfy us all with the next patch man so lets wait for it. I think they are preparing some nice stuff

• Also @Greg and other people, I agree with you man but dont be so harsh to him dude. Not all his ideas were bad. I mean Battle Royal will offer more duels without the annoying portal play that many use. The best wins. In addition to that bug fixing is good too. But as i said I agree that classes should not be changed. The traditional way is the way to go on an oldschool server and I think 4ancient team agrees.

• Before going into my actual post I think I have to say something. First of all , why the hell do you even argue with each other for opinions. Are you serious . They are called O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S. Secondly, stop trash-talking some ideas even if they are stupid. Dislike or Like them with a button instead. There is no need to make a post for every single thing you see on the internet some times its good to just do what i said (+/-). Also keep in mind that just because some people talk about changes th…

• Permanent Autoloot - 1-3-24h is already added so it wont be anything new. But it will be more useful and time saving.

• Crash from auctioner letter

WalkingArcher - - Bugstory

Hello I experienced this like 3 times in a row , something I put on the auctioneer was sold I try to click the item link on the letter with the money and I crash. I dont know who else had this problem but it happened 3 times in a row. Thanks for reading - WalkingArcher