Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The client won`t launch

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Quote from ZeroOne: “More Information please. Operating System? is your OS up to date? Are your drivers up to date? Take a look into the task messenger, is really nothing happening or is TClient.exe starting but not reacting? ” Still. More Information about your system would be great. The Game should update automatically. Is the Launcher doing something? Try to reinstall and take a look at the launcher. The upper Bar should download the new files and it should have a purple color while doing tha…

• The client won`t launch

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

More Information please. Operating System? is your OS up to date? Are your drivers up to date? Take a look into the task messenger, is really nothing happening or is TClient.exe starting but not reacting?

• I would like to know the price of the followig Item +0 1. PvP 1h Sword 2. PvP Axe 3. PvP shield 4. PvP Crossbow 5. PvP Rod 6. PvP Wand 7. PvP Book

• Windows 7 Client Lag

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Did you try to disable your antivirus? And you could try the compatibility mode with Win XP (Service Pack 2) or something like that. And if this still doesn't work, you could try to put the d3d9.dll into your 4Ancient folder. Even if it's a Win10-Fix, it might work on Win7 aswell.

• Windows 7 Client Lag

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Could you give a little more information? Like which Hardware do you use? Did you try to set the Settings to low? Did you close every other program that could use a lot of your CPU? Were you able to play the game before without lags? - If yes, did you change something in your system? And finally, did you try to reinstall the game?

• GOLD EFFECT FOR +17 + OR WE RIOT

ZeroOne - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “I don't think they interfere with the oldschool immersion ” Possible, but we will only know if we ask and they decline our request

• GOLD EFFECT FOR +17 + OR WE RIOT

ZeroOne - - Feedback

New colors +1, even if they aren't oldschool

• Advent Calendar didnt work

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Great Work @AncientCompiler! Just tried it and yep, it worked again

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Again no reward for today. Tried it at 9 am on chrome. Will try it tomorrow again on another Browser

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

Sure it is nothing big, but it is at least something

ZeroOne - - Bugstory

For me, i clicked on the Advent Calendar, clicked on the 7, got redirected to the normal Page. But then it said "You already redeemed this reward" - which i definitely haven't already. I know that it worked for some players, but at least today it didn't work for me. I clicked the button somewhere around 02:25 am Even after restarting the whole game, nothing appeared in my stash. Is someone else having this error?

• Christmas and new Year 2018

ZeroOne - - Event History

Quote from AncientCompiler: “Rate Events (Hidden Content) ” It seems like there is not a single Refine-Event planned for the christmas days. It would be nice if you could add at least one or replace one of those exp-events with a refine event. For Example replace - 22.12.2018 12:30 - 16:00 +300% Experience with - 22.12.2018 12:30 - 16:00 +500% Refinement Hope you consider changing the plan @everyone: Please upvote to show that we want a refine-event

• Quote from Laerze: “Quote from ZeroOne: “How much do i have to Pay for Iverien Ender if a) it is +0, clean b) +21, no/bad options c) +21, good options d) +20, no matter about options Thanks for answers ” a)40-50gb)350g +/- c)400g +/- d)200g +/- ” Thanks how about Richies Sickle (Rod), Pvp Wand and PvP Book?

• Quote from Guillaume: “Quote from ZeroOne: “we didnt have a problem with our quest items. Are you sure they aren't dropping? ” Yes. For me, bosses' soul fragments in dungeons for exemple, are not dropping. ” This is strange. Me and my guild just finished Dungeon 75+79 and everything worked fine, the Pre-Quest and Dungeon Quests dropped everything that was needed to drop. Did you try to do the quests with someone in a party?

• How much do i have to Pay for Iverien Ender if a) it is +0, clean b) +21, no/bad options c) +21, good options d) +20, no matter about options Thanks for answers

• Quote from xr3ynx: “Any news regarding this problem? ” I explained this little Bug here Just try to farm lower level Mobs until they fixed it Quote from Guillaume: “[...] gold, not even quest items, which is kind of a problem. [...] ” and we didnt have a problem with our quest items. Are you sure they aren't dropping?

• The Drop-"Bug"

ZeroOne - - Tips and Guides

Hello everyone, my friends and I found something interesting about the Drop-"Bug" It doesnt only occur in Docs, it is everywhere. Normal Maps, Dungeons, everywhere. There is some mistake in the Calculation if you are able to get loot from a mob, depending on the level. If you kill a mob on your level or higher, you wont get any loot. If you kill a mob with a lower level than yours, you get loot. Example: Let's say I am lvl 50. I kill a group of lvl 51 Mobs. I wont get loot. I kill a group of lvl…