Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Literally unplayable.

secvndvs - - Bugstory

Quote from Executioner: “Tried everything, nothing changed. BTW fps drops appeared the newest patch came out. ” Hey, i had the same freeze, its every 4 exact seconds, its the same. I changed my driver and i think that made my game had the same freeze but only in certain areas. Like grinding some doc mobs, or ar specific locations on keter, but other places work fine. I managed to get ZERO freezes one day but i have no idea why. Might be a random game problem.

• Stutters

secvndvs - - Bugstory

Ricevuto. Did some of the things you said. Gona try everything again and i'll send a ticket if problem persists. Gona bother with it just because your contentfull and fast awnser. Ty. Btw, changed from AMD driver 18.10 to 18.5 and the problem persists, but is less horrible.

• Stutters

secvndvs - - Bugstory

Game freezes every 4 seconds, yeah, exactly 4 seconds. It's playeable but its very frustrating. Already tried that d3d9 thing, and many different game settings. Pls help. No other process is doing this, the game process spikes from 8% to 15% when it freezes.