Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

IceIceBaby - - Tavern

Quote from ev0catorkiller: “ 25. How not to summon a demon lord ” I see you're a man of culture as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• PVP ROD +22

IceIceBaby - - Marketplace

Is it cheap in shop?

• Destroyer - Youtube

IceIceBaby - - Artwork

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “I wanted to see gameover guild event ” The gameover guild event is seeing who can stay afk markut for longer without disconnecting

• Dali - Youtube

IceIceBaby - - Artwork

Quote from Asera: “Quote from IceIceBaby: “Stop guys they are not cashers! If they were they would be banned! Don't go off-topic! ” Yes ofcWe all believe in that Thanks for offering your knowledge ” No need to thank me Just trust the team they know what they are doing! They fight cashers so don't worry!

• Dali - Youtube

IceIceBaby - - Artwork

Stop guys they are not cashers! If they were they would be banned! Don't go off-topic!

• RasenderVerupper

IceIceBaby - - Artwork

Nice video, awesome plays! Your dodges are on point! Pls change name to GodRasender!

• Quote from Deanerys: “Quote from Bigbrother: “Fix crashes please.. can t always crash on pvp times.. And nerf TP/task.. people Whose do All these Just to Save their asses and honors .-. If u Can t lose stay on keter/markut my God. ” How can I „Nerv“ a task? xD ” Nerv doesn't task denearies... Rei3 perma bans taskers from guild.

• Rainbow ColorCOM

IceIceBaby - - Questions + Answers

This Enyos dude mdr

• Quote from Enyos: “What about GOR EQ? Rly dont want add gor in this server hope, never benn added, but EQ from gor can be here like from NPC for a lot of ingredients like almanachs, watters and ETC, same stats like normal PVP EQ. NewPVP are sucks, remeber it. ” Quote from araya: “Gebra Peace Zone needs more NPC's like blacksmiths, refiners, auctioneers, weapon/armor/consumable traders etc. I think Gebra Peace Zone should be the main area of trading between kingdoms. ” We could fuse these 2 ideas…

• Windows 7 Client Lag

IceIceBaby - - Bugstory

It probably won't fix the issue either, I still crash during pvp and lag pretty often (even more with the new patch) and I'm on win 10

• Since we have been talking about this patch since Jul 20th 2018 it will never live up to the hype and will probably only make us lag and crash more mdr. There are solid ideias that will be disregarded because they aren't "old-school" (but somehow drifting cars and wooden horses are [?]) Tho we are gaining some ground on improving the server the real issues remain, as many still lag and crash very commonly. Base game > add-ons and pls no more of these mounts if you think new effects are ruining t…

• A message for 4Ancient family

IceIceBaby - - Feedback

lol asd !!1!!111 mdr

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Bonito bonito bonito são os tomates a bater no pito

• Save The God of War

IceIceBaby - - GM Event Guides

Solid idea but poor implementation, the first one was a fiasco due to one side *cough* valorian *cough* using their upped weapons vs unequiped derions and unequal numbers. If correct control is made it seems like a fun event.

• Quality Dank Memes

IceIceBaby - - Artwork

Quote from Fearu: “youtube.com/watch?v=1j28M6CTc0s i know it's Verssacce style but it's enough for u ” Wtf 4story.pt = free ap Portuguese people suck at this game

• You already gave him the spotlight in the PvP video so I can't chose another pet imgur.com/gallery/njdhFzV

• Bann Fallendy

IceIceBaby - - Tavern

So many baguettes I can open a bakery and be rich. All French are noobs no need to say which one is the biggest just accept and move on. P.S. Chupa-me a piça

• TGM KOTKLAUS?

IceIceBaby - - Tavern

Quote from xscusi: “Quote from Burn: “Quote from xscusi: “Quote from Burn: “Germany's sensitive past, do not look, it's second degree humor with god KOTKLAUS (Do not feel disrespected) (Hidden Content) ” I AM OFFENDED = O : Cursing: ” Not a big problem if it's your sexy latina, @IceIceBaby wants come dislike later bffEdit: love ” Like Because You Mentioned @IceIceBaby ” Disliked cuz you offended Führer @xscusi

• Quote from AncientCompiler: “It's hard to fix something that i do not have. I played the game for !!15Hours!! after patch release and had not a single crash nor drop. But i see that this problem is urgent as also more than 60% voted in the survey that they have drops. I am doing my best but how shall i debug something that i cant reproduce. Someone who has these often shall contact me in Discord AncientCompiler#1337, i'll need someone with these problem to debug it. ” Try to attend a territory w…