Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who's that Pokémon?

Dooms - - Event History

Can it be any mob that looks like that or just bosses?

• Quote from Laerze: “Boas pessoal Vim dar as minhas sugestões para o próximo patch : - nova dungeon para farmar Coisas mais raras por exemplo : waters , tints, stones etc - guilds 1 on 1 : não seria engraçado haver guerras entre guilds ? Estritamente 1 para 1 tanto entre reinos tanto no mesmo reino - haver Achievements por exemplo : atingir 10 000 kills dariam um título , matar 100 000 monstros , daria outro título e coisas assim parecidas dando recompensas aos jogadores que atingissem esses Achi…

• Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Uncas23: “I have been browsing ranking.4ancient.eu and I realized that there are actually 2 priests in the top 10 monthly ranking if I sort by number of kills. Right now the sad truth is that priests have absolutely no way to compete in ranking. So I suggest an ingame ranking that depends on kills only. To be honest I haven't really worked this idea out yet. Maybe there could be a specific formula that counts both kills and honor. Or just a separate ranking that me…

• Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from Dooms: “Quote from Nucey: “Quote from Dooms: “Quote from Fallendy: “Mdr go control your Mana btw ” I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outsi…

• So you just admitted it would be better with No miss but because it’s an oldschool server we mustn’t do it at all cost. Ok

• Quote from Nucey: “Quote from Dooms: “Quote from Fallendy: “Mdr go control your Mana btw ” I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something:It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots. Still, NO MISS on p…

• Quote from Fallendy: “ Mdr go control your Mana btw ” I’m not interested in your quarrel, but since I’m Pro-No miss let me just tell you something: It’s not about mana control. When a skill misses , you don’t stun or deal damage but, the mana is still SPENT. Hard conclusion to come up with omg. In a server that misses happen more often than any other it is a problem. But the mana issue is just inside the arena ofc. Outside it you have pots. Still, NO MISS on percentage skills is a must.

• imgur.com/a/aJqr6Ui The one and ONLY!

• TW went well, the small patch seems to have worked. Thanks, keep it up!

• Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “I kinda appreciate this sentence but on the other hands it makes me clear how ungratefully the meaning of the community is in many ways. I am "wasting" very much of my time for this game. Don't get me wrong here, I love 4Story and especially our community but i do not own this game and i rather would love to work on own projects. We're releasing patches all 2-4 months. And after a month of no patch people already start spreading(this happened aft…

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Dooms - - Event History

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from medusa: “Quote from Fallendy: “If they put a Portugal cloack I delete the game ” which is the problem of having portugal cloack? ” im just racist of Portugal ” free ban right there

• I think we can all agree this mini-patch was a failure but, it is ok to fail sometimes. I think the community already gave you enough negative feedback so you can apply patch 1.7.9, which is, reversing the 1.7.8 patch. In my opinion, since this patch was applied, the server became almost unplayable, the only thing I can do is farm and trade, and for that I can play FarmVille. Here are the problems that I think need fixing ASAP: 1- I dunno what you’ve done that everyone keeps crashing but, you ne…

Dooms - - Event History

Quote from Fallendy: “If they put a Portugal cloack I delete the game ” You do realize I have a Portugal cloak right? xD Time to uninstall. Ps: send me your invis via mail,ty

• Where is "LIFE"?

Dooms - - Artwork

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Vegito: “Thanks for this story i'm going to tell it to my children in the future xD ” We need a "Where is Merlin903 ?" ” Too soon bro, too soon

Dooms - - Event History

Quote from Shellfish: “The 6v6 Tournament has to be canceled due to a lack of applications. Every applicant will get a small compensation. The 3v3 tournament will take place as planned. More 3v3 Teams are welcome. ” Give it some more time and make it the Shellfish’s autumn event xd I was looking forward to the 6vs6 tournament...

• Quote from AtkP: “I dont complain very often but I am unable to PvP anymore because of Huge lag spikes. I am not talking about slow skills....I am talking about my game freezing up for 5secs-2mins or dc. I wont rush, just want to know you are going to fix/improve/cast a spell. Yes I do lag more then most because I live so far away in USA but it wasnt this bad before patch. ” You sure it isnt fps lag?

• So many deleted posts :O Very well, here goes something "constructive": I cant set zoommax to 25m anymore. That's a major problem for me and needs to be fixed asap. I mean, how can I play priest without zoom at 25m?

• Items +20 21 22

Dooms - - Marketplace

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Dooms: “SELL or trade for PAULDRON: Conqueror Chest +22 13/9 Beast boots +22 4/4 Shadow helmet +22 7/6 Pauldron gloves +20 1/2 Pm on forum or pm/letter in game to: Dooms(deri)/ bacalhauqueralho (valo) ” downgrade shadow helmet to +21 and i will buy ” 800g for you

• CONQUEROR GLOVES +22

Dooms - - Marketplace

Ok buy my chest and shut up pls

• CONQUEROR GLOVES +22

Dooms - - Marketplace

You are selling the gloves to buy my chest, am I right?