Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallendy ABB (yo fearu)

Dali - - Tavern

I see, i see... than u should check quotes too

• Fallendy ABB (yo fearu)

Dali - - Tavern

Instead of deleting the post for insults ur editing it? Do you always do that? @ AlbertoCoderIT

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

I'm back from hospital with a new video Part 2 - 20cm Unbufft Guild Event youtube.com/watch?v=7hlag6YvOfA

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

I told u something before. So dont waste time in my youtube thread.

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

before u talk about cashing, give some proofs or stfu

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

if u die 200 times in 2 days no one wants to see suicide videos

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

Reupload youtube.com/watch?v=wEJIMhHV-MA&t=19s

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

ofensed yeah xD

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

ah rip u won, i give u that one. forgot i dont have brain! ty for remind

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

Isn't it time for u kids to go to sleep? xD But it's insane that u guys still think i or anyone else cares

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

New video online! Our guild event from 6th January. youtube.com/watch?v=W25xFgd3tGw

• Good old Ardir battles

Dali - - Feedback

1000 times better than Doc80 pvp Ardir pvp was and always will be the best pvp in 4story!

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

New video is online! Although we lost this BoG, it was really intense and we fought till the end, which was absolutly insane! I hope u enjoy! youtu.be/MGAWaHaqKrY And I want to say thank you AlbertoCoderIT, for your attention! Best regards, DaliDerBoogi

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

New video online! I hope u enjoy And thanks for all the support on my last videos! It motivates me to make more! Thank you so much! youtu.be/8uH7qWUEnqU

• Fix the honor system

Dali - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Why are you complaining about Yatas playstile in combination with his warlord? He is warlord on Mage and not on Warrior and he didn't play a suicide style on that one ” I'm complaining it, because being rank 1 in monthly ranking leads automatically to warlord sometime (after a long constant progress) Quote from Greg: “ Quote from Dali: “ ” i hope its just sarcasm about yata, fearu, ratabolika and this other guy XDDDDDDDDDDD ” It's actually not Although I "hate" them as !!playe…

• Fix the honor system

Dali - - Feedback

so much time u're thinking of me Fallendy makes me kinda shy b2t: The question is: What makes someone a warlord? (frontfighter or how ever it's called and the rest of all ranks included) Perma suiciding as warrior, every doc, bog, crypta, tw, cw etc.?! Atm it is the best way to get there. So yes! Of course we all know that Yata is a good player... but this playstyle is not a warlord worthy. And it shouldn't even function at all. btw I would like to say that I would rather see someone like Fearu,…

• Loosing honour is not important for new player, in my opinion. All they need is ap, which they dont loose for dying. For me a change is important. Suicide warrior is killing pvp and fun on this server.

• Want to make pvp better? -Delete Invi Potion -Add speed potion to npc (maybe 100s each) LOOSE 20POINTS FOR EVERY DEATH

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

Quote from ev0catorkiller: “Dali what happened to one of myy favourite 4story videos ever? Dali vs best potter titurion?!?!?!?!?! :((( Really cool videos keep it up :D! ” It's still online! and over 8 years old now A friend reuploaded it some time ago, cause my video was deleted for copyrightI think. youtube.com/watch?v=WoLB3WhAua0&t=329s

• Dali - Youtube

Dali - - Artwork

My 2nd video is about refinement from last christmas and new year event. Hope u enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=6m_TscooGXg Best regards, Dali