Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HypnosDE

HypnosDE - - Tavern

Howdy valued 4Ancient community! After deep and thorough consideration I decided to leave the team due to hardship and unfortunate events in my personal life. I've been part of the team for almost 2 years now, starting in 2018 and put in alot of work into this project. It makes me sad to leave but in my current situation this is the best way for me to handle my problems and focus on my real life. Although me leaving the team was announced already I felt bad quitting without leaving you guys a me…

• Charon's Obol

HypnosDE - - Questions + Answers

It is from the last Halloween Event and was used for crafting. There is no more use for it now.

• Please be sure to submit your ticket within the next 3-5 days. The tickets will probably be done all together and we will not accept your request in 7+ days after this post. We want this to be concluded before the 650% Refinement Event on January 12.

• @BlackCat If you used a weapon to refine it onto another weapon and the stats on the used weapon is fitting our criteria, you can create a ticket and we will lock at your case.

• Can't update

HypnosDE - - Bugstory

Our Game is ONLY optimized for windows 10, playing on another OS is not advised anyway. This fix works 100% on windows 10, having another OS can lead to several issues that we cannot fix.

• Can't update

HypnosDE - - Bugstory

@zada We posted the fix here and on discord many times already but Im gonna do it again for you Please read other bug reports first before opening a new thread. board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…code-10053-fix/#post24513

• ERROR CODE 10053 FIX!

HypnosDE - - Bugreport

After getting the question many times I decided to post it and pin it here, as it is read over anyway, even though we posted the fix many times here and in discord. 1. Open TClient.exe, close it after you reach the login page. 2. Open normal client -> it should start patching 3. You might get error code 10053 - close TClient.exe and restart launcher several times If it's your first time playing after several months, you have to re-download the installer (download from "DIRECT" not from Mega) and…

• Solution for Mac OS ?

Hello JohnnyCash, Sadly that is not possible. Kind regards, Hypnos

• Launch Game

HypnosDE - - Bugstory

Hello bedodo, Make sure that your firewall, antivirus and windows defender are disabled and try again, this should solve the issue. Kind regards, Hypnos

• Custom titles -idea

HypnosDE - - Tavern

I like the idea of players having titles depending on their hours spent ingame. However we will definitely not introduce titles for reporting other players. The other titles like changing nation, getting a titel depending on your playstyle or titles through duels should also not be introduced as they can be easily boosted and therefore would mean nothing.

• Auction problem

HypnosDE - - Bugstory

Hello Parazzitm, This has been answered many times already. If an item is stuck in the AH, you will have to wait the 48h for it to return. If further problems come up, you will have to open a ticket on 4ancient.eu Kind regards, Hypnos

• Is this game still alive?

Hello Maulclaw, Our server hits 400 - 700 concurrent players each day, sometimes peaking up to 800 or 900. We also recently just hit the 1000 concurrent players record. Our server is very much alive, just because some players stopped or are AFK for some time, doesnt mean that it's dead. If you are curious about recent changes and you want to be updated 24/7, I would recommend checking out the Changelog section in our forum and I would also like to invite you to your official discord server: disc…

• Cant patch client

Hello there, "Game is currently under maintenance"Fix: 1. Open TClient.exe, close it after you reach the login page. 2. Open normal client -> it should start patching 3. You might get error code 10053 - close TClient.exe and restart launcher several timesIf it's your first time playing after several months, you have to re-download the installer (download from "DIRECT" not from Mega) and install the game again. Kind regards, Hypnos

• Max Opts

Hello Syntac, The opts on the tournament weapons are unique. Those custom made opts are not all possible to get in the game, however some of them are. Kind regards, Hypnos

• Auctioneer Filter

HypnosDE - - Feedback

Elyn and Swiper have nothing to do with coding anything, why do you ping them :d

• [TGM]AshReyCZ

HypnosDE - - Tavern

Welcome! I'd use some GIFs but I dont like GIFs!

• RyderUS

HypnosDE - - Tavern

Welcome! Hoping for a successful cooperation.

• [TGM-ES]Zasko

HypnosDE - - Tavern

Congrats!

• [TGM]DebtGR

HypnosDE - - Tavern

Congrats!

• It is still 96.25%