Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narwashi vs Second battle

Malinqa - - Questions + Answers

youtu.be/4RH0Hqlx7LE After those 2 groups you relog and start again.

• Buying Non Pvp Rod +20

Malinqa - - Marketplace

i used to see +20 no opt for 40g back in the day, and with quite standart opt like 17/28/11/67 for about 50g , couldnt see any for few days to be honest, i need one myself Only some crazy people with +20 for 75-90g i would rather buy sickle 20 for 100-130 than those overpriced nonpvp

• Narwashi vs Second battle

@fiwefeddocuments of antiquity drop at the same spot as magical herbs on 2nd battle. If you want to drop almanacs its easier to drop them in weak narwashi as 2nd battle have rly rly bad rate of them droping. Thats what your guild was droping in there i guess @Asera. Also arkanes are droping there more often than in 2nd battle @hiimrajo he ment that strong narwashi is best to get nice blue opts on ITEMS, which still drop rarely, just like in dung75 i would say Not better runes

• What an absolute legend.

• About leveling up.

yeah especially after 80, you will have to do repeatable quests 100%

• About leveling up.

dont freeze anything, you will catch up in gebra / blonea / mozalia as above 50lvl you dont have too much quests, and you would have to do repeatable quests to get to next story quest otherwise, <you can just leave quest telling you to go to dungeon, as these are giving few lvls at once, just keep it until 80lvl or something>

• dung 75

if you abandoned a quest it should be still pickable from npc who gave it, look for it in tejou/taranoem/iriku camp/white legion thingy, npc north from iriku camp can teleport you there

• I will just leave it here. [GUIDE] Where to start the Dungeon Pre-Quests - Derion Edition [GUIDE] Where to start the Dungeon Pre-Quests - Valorian Edition

• Same on better runes event / daily upp event

• Mage +20 / My shopping list

Malinqa - - Marketplace

Hello, I have for sale: Helm of the noble one +20 5/8 bonus 3/5 refinement in Ice Also im buying those: Shadow Armor +21 Shadow Boots +21 Cloak / Invisible cloak +21 Helm rekamies +17/18/19 in magma <only in magma> Boots rekamies/of the noble one 17/18/19 also in magma <and only magma> Sepira rod +22 Axe pvp valo +20 Sword pvp 2h derion +0 or 20/21 For contact write me PM here or in game at DansMacabre / MrsDarkness / Malinqa

• Whats the price of +21 pvp dagger / +22 pvp dagger / +22 1h pvp sword ? empty or standart opt, nothing unusual.

• Low FPS in game

Have you changed in both System32 and SysWOW64 folders ? it worked for me when i changed it in SysWOW64 folder aswell.

• Spring Festival

Malinqa - - Event History

Hello, is this quest tomorrow - 16.06: 13:00 - 15:00 +250% Item Drop (Instance 79) also applicable to dung 75 ? or is it only for Markabil and his gloves & stuff ?:P

• Real world trading

Malinqa - - Tavern

truth is they cash both item shop and private trades, they wont get banned if they are providing income. Just have to get used to Ramon with 16k honour after first 1 and half day of the month.

• Auctioneer Filter

Malinqa - - Feedback

well as a new year wish I wish you to at least finish that thing in 2019 in my opinion it would be the best custom thing ever made on priv servers

• Bad optimization

Malinqa - - Feedback

Quote from necacane: “I also noticed every time I exit game it says it crashed and gave me option ''close now", "debug" etc. ” +1

• I wasted 190 formulas and managed to get only 4 set items of my Shadow set (derion nw/evo) in magma. Gloves look like normal lava and pants look like toxic -.- worst waste I ever done, and im regreting changing those colors at all.

• Max Boni Wand/Rod

standart is lets say 17-18/29-30/11/69-71 everything above is getting more expensive as these opts are more rare and harder to find for wand its similiar but last opt is about 53 if I remember correctly.

• Thank you taelop, there was no almanach in SlaveToTheRhythm's sheet

• Auctioneer Filter

Malinqa - - Feedback

Massive +1